Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I HAS NEW PUPPY  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Skulryk

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/demonicadvent
I HAS NEW PUPPY
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 12:30:55 am »
My mom got me a dog as a surprise when I was 10. She picked it up Friday while I was away for the weekend. I arrived home Sunday. She then suprised me by announcing we'd gotten a puppy. Then she told me about how they returned it earlier that day because it cried while they tried to sleep and because everyone was allergic to it.

Then she showed me the pictures of them playing with it.

That was the closest I ever came to having a pet. :/

Agent_Lemon[RIA]: i thought you were a girl for some reason
Skulryk: ... >_>

i already bloody know you know i do know things bloody hell somethings turning away from here back towards NATO

Offline BongoShan

• Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Walrus Cult
  • Ruler: bongoshan
I HAS NEW PUPPY
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2009, 07:36:05 am »
Quote from: Skulryk
My mom got me a dog as a surprise when I was 10. She picked it up Friday while I was away for the weekend. I arrived home Sunday. She then suprised me by announcing we'd gotten a puppy. Then she told me about how they returned it earlier that day because it cried while they tried to sleep and because everyone was allergic to it.

Then she showed me the pictures of them playing with it.

That was the closest I ever came to having a pet. :/

I lol'd so hard at that. That sucks.
Wut?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 30 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317