Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: RIA Fantasy Football League  (Read 3268 times)

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Re: RIA Fantasy Football League
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 01:08:04 am »
Wait...what do i do now? Create my own team? I've done the league selection thingy...
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 06:57:27 am »
Yes, you need to create a team.  The you can go and edit your pre-draft rankings.  Once we get enough players, I will set the draft active, and it will run automatically a couple days later.  The rankings will be used to select your players in the draft.  If you do not edit them, the Yahoo default rankings will be used. 

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 10:02:55 am »
Gah...wha?...d-uh...i r confused...help me out jenne, i know nothing about nfl teams/players and whatnot.
Suffice to say that you'll probably have to direct my every move before i actually get a hang of it...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2010, 12:29:18 pm »
sex it, I was about to give you advice, gangs, but I just decided to join the league. Yeah, that's right, I'm in and my draft is gonna suck, but I'll make up for it with trades and UDFA pickups!

EDIT: leoslionz@yahoo.com
^my new fake e-mail since I forgot the last one
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 12:34:09 pm by Leo »
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2010, 03:00:49 pm »
Could still use some directions here...i'm downright blind right now...anyone have a torch? Anyone?
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2010, 06:58:10 pm »
Gah...wha?...d-uh...i r confused...help me out jenne, i know nothing about nfl teams/players and whatnot.
Suffice to say that you'll probably have to direct my every move before i actually get a hang of it...
If you don't know much about the players, you should probably stick to Yahoo default rankings.  I didn't change the points much, so they should be pretty good.  If you want to look to see who is good, check out the points system in the league, and then look at the player stats and find out who was good in those categories.  Obvious stats like yards and TDs are the most important. 

When the league drafts, you will be drafting a starting lineup and a few bench players.  Check out your team page to see the numbers of each you need.  The bench players don't count for points.  They are there if you want to swap for good matchups or if one of your starters gets hurt or has a bye. 

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2010, 09:30:48 am »
Come on peoples, lets get signed up.  Only 4 in so far.  We need to draft by the end of next week to get in for week 1 on the season. 

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2010, 09:49:19 am »
League draft has been set to active.  If you have not done so, get your pre-draft rankings ready.  Hopefully it will complete before Wednesday so we can play week 1. 

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2010, 03:40:07 pm »
You're all screwed. My team is gonna kick so much ass it's gonna get its own restraining order.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 07:38:23 pm »
We drafted already.  Small league means deep teams.  Should be fun.  Good luck to everyone.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2010, 10:48:20 pm »
How 'bout them lolboys?

Couple of good matchups.  Myself and constapatedape are nearly deadlocked, both with 1 left.  I have the Jets D and he has Dwayne Bowe.  Based on projections, I should lose by 0.07 pts, but I like my chances. 

Leo and ACEREALZ have a pretty good match going too with Leo trailing by 8 pts but having 4 players left to ACEREALZ's 2. 

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2010, 12:01:57 am »
ACEREALZ had a weird strategy as he started players from the same position who were playing each other. Smith and Smith of the Giants/Panthers and Rice and Greene of the Ravens and Jets.

Close game, but I'm hoping that my 4 SD players have a good night against KC so I can pull out with a win(and no children).
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2010, 07:51:11 pm »
Just a reminder, bye weeks start this week.  Make sure you check your rosters to make sure people are playing. 

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2010, 03:46:22 am »
D-uh...I really haven't done anything yet, i just...somehow won all three matches...i'd like to keep it that way but i doubt luck can get me through the entire season...help?
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2010, 08:40:06 am »
Like, just take a look at your team, and if you have guys who have a bye, they are not playing this week and you need to swap them out.  Looking at your team, you do have changes to make. 

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2010, 12:49:55 pm »
It's playoff time.  After a surprise win last year, constapatedape finished dead last this year and won't be defending his title. 

Round 1 Matchups

Jeni Warriors (Jenne)
vs.
SHADY MILKMEN (ACEREALZ)

Indian Shadows (Gangs)
vs.
Daz Boltz (Leo)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2011, 02:30:27 pm »
Actually, constapatedape ended up in 5th place after winning the final game of the season.

Also, I can't believe I lost the championship game by only 2 points, dammit! If I had been in the country and known that Gates or Johnson wasn't going to play, I could've replaced one of them and probably won it all, but all well, At least I know I'm better than those other 4 faggots in my league.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317