Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Is there something wrong with me?  (Read 3537 times)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Re: Is there something wrong with me?
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2011, 08:36:49 pm »
Ok, then how bout just me?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2011, 08:43:13 pm »
No, I'd rather dream about Matt Smith.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2011, 09:55:08 pm »
Who?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2011, 10:11:45 pm »
Doctor Who. <3

Offline Locke

• Cactus
  • True and Righeous Hero of CN!
  • has 6 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Alestor
  • Ruler: Locke
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2011, 10:42:20 pm »
A girl who picks a Doctor besides David Tennant to obsess over? This is new to me.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2011, 10:56:52 pm »
Doctor Who. <3
That's what I asked. Who?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2011, 11:21:37 pm »
I don't like David Tennant, Matt Smith is more awesome.  I don't love him but I think he is more quirky.. more Doctor Who than  David Tennant to me.  Glee and Doctor Who are my shallow shows that I watch lately.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 02:34:59 pm »
NFL football is my television indulgence and oh how sweet it is. 7 more days until game 1 of the opening season. I'm stoked.

Oh sort, didn't want to derail this thread from it's intended course, that being Leo and Mia flirting with each other....again. :)

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 02:53:52 pm »
Glee doesn't open until Sept 20th. :( Reruns until then! But I have my Saturday Doctor Who, plus I haven't seen most of the old Doctor Who. Need a break from my university courseload.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 04:40:23 pm »
Saturday and Sundays, football football football. There are many reasons why I love my university. Football is several of those reasons.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2011, 05:24:49 am »
I don't like David Tennant, Matt Smith is more awesome.  I don't love him but I think he is more quirky.. more Doctor Who than  David Tennant to me.  Glee and Doctor Who are my shallow shows that I watch lately.

David Tennant was a much better doctor than Matt Smith.  Smith just seems to be "forcing" the tennant part of the personality, though I do like Amy Pond and her boyfriend/husband killjoy traveling with him.  It pulls the doctor away from having to fall in love with another companion.  I've only seen up to "the big bang" as I don't have TV and watch netflix, but if he turns it around from trying to be tennant, I think he might do a good job. 

But, he will never beat tennant.  I mean, David Tennant was voted the best doctor who of all time, beating Tom Baker (who is a pretty awesome doctor by himself).  Eccelson was good, but I really liked the "randomness" of Tennants doctor, especially with the dark streak he had.  Like in the waters of mars when he basically said "Fuck the rules, I've got a tardis" and screwed everything up.  I just wish he hadn't decided to go off and do whatever it is he's doing now that isn't as good as doctor who.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 10:29:02 am »
I only started watching the season when Matt Smith was playing Doctor Who then saw older episodes. Quite frankly, I still believe Matt Smith is the better actor. :P

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 02:34:54 pm »
I don't see where this thread lost it, but the answer is clearly to fuck before bed.  If my wife is not around, a well shaped sofa does the trick.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2011, 06:20:16 pm »
I only started watching the season when Matt Smith was playing Doctor Who then saw older episodes. Quite frankly, I still believe Matt Smith is the better actor. :P
Thats probably why.  If you had seen Tennant as Who first, you'd see that Smith is sort of just "playing off" of his character and quirks.  At least, upto where I have seen he was.  Smith just seems to... "Immature" to be a proper doctor.  Also, it looks like they are aiming it towards younger audiences, Kinda like Sarah Jane Smith Adventures did.  Also, since they killed off tennant, we've probably seen the last from Captain Jack on Who, so hopefully torchwood will become a series again.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2011, 06:44:10 pm »
I still like Smith better. =P I just think Smith looks more.. quirky than Tennant. Tennant almost looks too normal.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2011, 04:33:11 am »
You are both rediculous.  Tennant and Smith can't hold a candle to the first Doctor 2005, and he can stand up to the original 4th Doctor.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2011, 07:11:22 am »
I've seen the 2005 Doctor and not impressed.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2011, 07:45:05 am »
He had the difficult task of re-establishing the series.  The original 4th is still the best, though the special effects suck.  Matt Smith looks like a computer generated 'after' plastic sugery outpatient simulation.  Makes a good face for the video game...

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2011, 08:48:17 am »
I like Smith's face, I think it suits Doctor Who's quirks.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2011, 01:42:18 am »
Actually, christopher Eccelson (the 2005 doctor) holds the positon of, 3rd best doctor of all time.  Behind the beatnik, behind tennant.

Anyway, I really liked Eccelson and the way he used to say "fantastic".  Plus, he was pretty chaotic.  I think if he hadn't demanded a pile of money to resign, they probably wouldn't have killed him.

Tennant seemed to have a "love-hate" relationship with humans.   He'd jump between talking about how bad humans were to pretty much jacking off to how awesome he thought we were.

Hell, sometimes in the same episode.

anyway, were stuck with smith, so he better end up doing an epic job, cause once he's gone, it's the end.  The Doctor can only regenerate 12 times, and he half-regenerated that one time, using one of them up.  Once smith is done, it's over.

hmm weird though, lots of smiths in the Tardis...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:44:43 am by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317