Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I Have Ways of Making You Talk  (Read 16303 times)

Offline eaton94

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Punjab
  • Ruler: eaton94
Re: I Have Ways of Making You Talk
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2011, 06:28:46 pm »
I think I would like to try that hard question, if you'll allow me

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2011, 07:09:12 pm »
She doesn't need your words in her mouth.
You make my life way too easy, Mango.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2011, 08:02:22 pm »
Eaton:  what is one thing in your past that you are not proud of.

Leo, it's almost like I did that on purpose. ;)

To anyone:  what do you like the most/least about your parents.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2011, 08:32:17 pm »
Ideal? I am not sure I believe in an ideal. Everyone has their flaws but in general - intelligent, independent and capable of keeping their own with me.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2011, 11:17:08 pm »
sorry, i passed out at 9 last night due to my new jerb. Anyhow, this thread bores me.... Might as well call this thread 'All about Mia' and apparently she doesn't even like me cuz i told her i was forever in love because she used to word 'snarky' on IRC.

Anyhow, in answer to your question mango. I think I'm fairly 'average' when it comes to what i like in sexual stuff. Most weirdest thing I have is probably that I like boys (I also like girls tyvm see my threads in Red Light District). but yeah, i dont fap to asains with eels in their butts, or poop eating, or any other crazy stuff like that. But i also accept you if you do like that stuff. (leo, this is a safe place, feel free to let it all out...)
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2011, 11:41:56 pm »
in general - intelligent, independent and capable of keeping their own with me.
So... Leo.... as much as you may hate to admit it, Leo meets 2 out of the 3 of those criteria with the third being the unknown. I'm sorry, Mia, but I'll always blame you for loving me... even if it is my fault.

And brian, my balls already are out, enjoying the breeze, feeling the cool autumn wind slowly blowing across the barren, wrinkled wasteland.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2011, 12:06:59 am »
That was a very stirring visual Leo... I hate you now.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2011, 12:47:28 am »
Brian, don't get bored of this thread just yet, I'll try to keep you entertained and would love to ask you another question if I could.  Also don't take it personal Brian, Mia dislikes all of us equally.

Leo, you have a gift when it comes to writing about your balls you should see where that can take you. Also, do you like it on top or on bottom?

Snowbound, how did you come to chose your name?

Mia, Im going to keep asking you questions because you are so good at answering them. What happened the last time you got really mad at someone?

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2011, 01:17:04 am »
FINE, ask away you fuckface. ( please excuse any rudness, ive been drinking and ive noticed that i get kinda mouthy when ive been drinking...)
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.43" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Seraven Empire
  • Ruler: Crazyman93
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2011, 01:33:44 am »
Give me a hard question.

And Leo, I hate to tell you this, actually I'd love to, but I think Mia hates most of RIA's members.
Since we're the third worst trolls to grace CN.

Spoiler for Hiden:
<--I'm somewhere in there.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5745/tigerrv.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2228/55990.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/huntms83/hAz1qe5fld.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgzn4eJw721qb197bo1_500.jpg

I'd like to thank the RIA for giving me a place to hide my hotgirl pics

Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: Jenne
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2011, 01:43:56 am »
whow whow whow, i demand to know who the 2nd and 1st worst trolls are. I think i can take umm.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2011, 03:22:18 am »
Gangs, would you kill an innocent homeless man to save a family if all you had to do was push a button?  What about if you had you shoot him and again if you had to kill him with your own hands.  Please give us some insight as to why.
In all seriousness, yes, yes and yes.
Firstly, regardless of how i kill a man, by pushing a button, with a gun or with my own hands, it wouldn't make a difference to me. Meaning obviously i would be distraught at having to kill an innocent, but the method wouldn't matter, a few years ago, it might have mattered, but not now...
Secondly, i'd feel worse knowing i've condemned an entire family to death by not acting. When it comes down to it, it's a choice between me killing the family or the bum, the choice is simple. If someone had to die, i'd kill the innocent bum rather than the family.

NEXT!
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2011, 10:25:46 am »
This thread isn't all about me, but by mentioning me continuously in your own posts, you strive to make it all about me. Counterproductive much? And I don't dislike all of you. I never said I disliked you, brian. That would mean I actually exerted actual effort to dislike you and you're not worth that.

Truly mad? I'd say it is rare for me to be mad at someone. I am rather effective at the cold shoulder. If someone does something to anger me, good chance they will never know since I tend to skip to disappointment and just cut them out of my life since the action that causes me to be angry is typically one that reveals something about their nature that I didn't know about them previously.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2011, 11:09:06 am »
I want a hard question.

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2011, 12:10:55 pm »
Leo, you have a gift when it comes to writing about your balls you should see where that can take you. Also, do you like it on top or on bottom?
Depends on the day.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2011, 02:14:19 pm »
whow whow whow, i demand to know who the 2nd and 1st worst trolls are. I think i can take umm.
LUE was second.
/b/ was first.

Spoiler for Hiden:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg

Spoiler for Hiden:
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2011, 02:14:46 pm »
No, it refers to IRON. It is just you perverted males brutha anything possible for sexual related terms regardless of the fact I am a prude.

Ok thanks for clearing that up.  I thought you were talking about your vagina.  You know, like they were trying to use you to gain access to yours.

I am afraid to ask what 'brutha' means. 

I know you aren't that stupid and knew exactly what I actually meant. :P

I am sorry to disappoint you Mia - I am actually that stupid.  But it does raise a good question - how do you react when someone tries to use you for your vagina (or something less ambitious like say your vulva)?

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2011, 02:19:21 pm »
No, it refers to IRON. It is just you perverted males brutha anything possible for sexual related terms regardless of the fact I am a prude.

Ok thanks for clearing that up.  I thought you were talking about your vagina.  You know, like they were trying to use you to gain access to yours.

I am afraid to ask what 'brutha' means. 

I know you aren't that stupid and knew exactly what I actually meant. :P

I am sorry to disappoint you Mia - I am actually that stupid.  But it does raise a good question - how do you react when someone tries to use you for your vagina (or something less ambitious like say your vulva)?

Nobody gets to use me in that way ever, proudly prudish for life.

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2011, 02:28:04 pm »
This Gentleman, is why Leo fails on a daily basis to do anything with Mia.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2011, 02:34:41 pm »
The key word in GS's question was "tries."
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.321 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317