Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ITT, I record how fucking awful Florida is  (Read 8625 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Re: ITT, I record how fucking awful Florida is
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2012, 07:55:30 am »
Damn, I really can't find a joke to make here.  And I see Leo is stumped too.

This is far too serious.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2012, 08:31:20 am »
Man Returned Used Enemas To CVS Regularly

A Florida man found his choice of rectal-cleaning product pretty crappy, cops said.

Sheriffs launched an investigation after personnel from a CVS in Jacksonville alleged that a man was repeatedly returning used enema saline laxatives to the store, according to a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office news release.

The suspect returned the six-pack containers of enemas between April and June, according to the release. CVS employees told police they had initially re-shelved the items during this period, not realizing they had been used.

Eventually, in early June, employee Dustin McDonald found it bizarre that the man -- whom he recognized from previous visits -- was again bringing back the same item, and decided to investigate, the Smoking Gun reported. He opened the box of enema bottles to find they were all filled with fluid. The box had apparently been re-glued to make it look like it hadn't been opened.

The curious employee then poked into other six-pack enema boxes on the shelf and discovered that "“all the enemas in each of the 3 boxes were previously used," according to the Smoking Gun. Each of these containers was similarly re-glued shut.

Despite this unsettling discovery, McDonald reportedly did not alert authorities until the dissatisfied enema customer attempted to strike again, the release said. This time, McDonald informed the suspect that he could not accept the used items and contacted the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

The sheriff's department sent samples of the fluid in the bottles to the Florida Department of Health for testing. Fecal matter was, indeed, detected.

The suspect has been identified, the news release said, and has been arrested by deputies for an unrelated outstanding warrant. However, the individual's name and the nature of that charge is still being withheld, a representative from the sheriff's office told The Huffington Post, as the matter is under ongoing investigation by the Federal Food and Drug Administration.

On CVS' part, according to a statement made to WOKV-TV, the pharmacy, "out of an abundance of caution," is "proactively contacting" twenty-one individuals they confirmed bought enemas during the suspect's alleged returning spree. The store encourages other potential purchasers of the used product to come forward.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/03/man-returned-enemas_n_1646226.html

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2012, 10:53:22 am »
Man Returned Used Enemas To CVS Regularly

What the flying...
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2012, 01:42:38 pm »
Thats shitty

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2012, 09:11:03 pm »
Man Shoots Himself, Sues Gun Shop and Wins Two Million Dollars

INVERNESS — A jury has found a local hardware store liable in the self-inflicted gunshot injury of a Homosassa man.

After deliberating for nearly four hours Wednesday and following a three-day trial in Judge Patricia Thomas’ courtroom, jurors concluded that Kane’s Ace Hardware Inc. of Homosassa was negligent in the accidental discharge of a gun Frank Varone bought from them.

Varone, who ended up having his left leg amputated because of the injuries, was awarded a $1.779 million for medical costs and pain and suffering. Frank’s wife and co-plaintiff, Linda Varone, got $336,000 for loss of her husband’s comfort, attention and services.

The civil trial asked jurors to consider evidence of whether Kane’s staff gave false and misleading information to Varone when he purchased a .22 Magnum mini revolver made by North American Arms in May of 2002, and if they were negligent in failing to clearly explain unique safety procedures to Varone because he never got an owner’s manual for the weapon.

The Varones’ attorneys, Andrew Knopf and C. Richard Newsome of Orlando, hammered home through a series of witnesses that Kane’s was indeed negligent by not paying special attention to Varone during his purchase of the firearm, especially since the gun required careful handling to render it safe to carry.

“If he had been told this (the unique safety procedures) at the point of sale, he wouldn’t have purchased the firearm — too complicated,” Knopf told jurors.

But Kane’s attorneys, Carlos M. Llorente of Davie and Bryan Reynolds of St. Petersburg, were equally adamant about several issues they thought shifted the negligence to Varone.

Varone, the attorneys contended, is a two-time, two-state concealed weapon permit holder who was not a novice when it came to firearms. They said he voluntarily went to the store to purchase the gun and then used the gun daily for 7 1/2 years without incident until he shot himself in October of 2009.

Llorente argued Kane’s sold all manner of goods, everything from axes and lawnmowers to machetes and weed cutters, but it was understood that the purchaser carried the responsibility to learn the proper safe handling of those products.

The defense attorneys also wondered why it took 7 1/2 years before Varone realized he didn’t have an owner’s manual with the gun.

Varone reportedly purchased the revolver in May 2002 after he and his wife became crime victims. According to his lawyers, he was told at Kane’s by a salesperson that to secure the gun, all he had to do was to bend the grip toward the trigger.

Newsome and Knopf said no one told Varone that the gun had a fairly complicated safety system which required moving the hammer to a slot or notch position between projectiles. Varone reportedly used the gun daily until 2009, when he went to stand up while having the loaded weapon in his back pants pocket. The gun fell to the floor and discharged, hitting Varone in the left leg. The bullet shattered his leg bones, and the leg eventually had to be amputated. Varone’s medical bills from his injuries totaled $116,391.10.

Local attorney Keith Taylor was also on the plaintiff’s team.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2012, 12:06:47 pm »
Tuberculosis Outbreak and Cover Up

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/11/tuberculosis-outbreak-gov_n_1664923.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics

Predicting Next Week: Black Plague reaches Miami; Florida rediscovers the Antibiotic

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2012, 11:45:31 pm »
Floridian Plays Russian Roulette, Spoilers he lost.

A teenager has died after shooting himself in the head during a game of 'Russian Roulette' with three friends.
Thorin Montgomery, 17, was the first to hold a loaded .38 caliber handgun to his head and pull the trigger.
The teenager collapsed in front of his horrified friends who called paramedics.
Montgomery was airlifted to hospital where he later died from his injuries.
Russian Roulette is a lethal game of chance in which a player places a single round in a revolver, spins the cylinder, places the muzzle against his or her head and pulls the trigger.
The game originated in Russia and featured in the one of the most famous scenes in cinema history in the film The Deer Hunter with Robert De Niro and Christopher Walken.
It is estimated that up to ten people a year die from playing the risky game.
Police in Largo, Florida, said Montgomery was with three friends, aged 19,18 and 16, on Friday night when they decided to play the deadly shooting game.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2167218/Teenager-dies-shooting-head-playing-Russian-Roulette.html#ixzz20NeADt00

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2012, 04:19:21 am »
That's a man!?

My first thoughts when I saw that pic were, "Meh, she's not too bad," but now, "Mfwhafgaghabahahbahbjk;f."
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2012, 06:23:10 am »
Yeah.  I bet he had hot tits.

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2012, 01:36:02 pm »
haha oh wow. its sad because all I did was laugh when I read that. >_>
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2012, 03:08:35 am »
Well I hope he won a Darwin for that.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2012, 10:25:09 pm »
in soviet russia, edgy tries to be you.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2012, 12:42:29 pm »
All these stories make me want to go to Florida and get my crazy on.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2012, 08:42:33 pm »
LAKELAND, Fla -- A Florida couple is accused of forcing a 13-year-old boy to kneel down for nine hours a day for 10 days in a row as a punishment for being bad at school, police said.
Albert Cusson, 57, and his wife Nancy, 47, from Lakeland, Fla., were jailed on child abuse charges Thursday after allegedly forcing the teen to kneel on a hard bathroom floor with his hands behind his back from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. every day and beating him with a stick if he moved, the Polk County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.
During the 10-day ordeal they made him sleep in a bathtub and fed him one "protein shake" a day containing meat, vegetables and other foods but then did not allow the boy to eat or drink anything after that, the statement added.

POLK COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Albert and Nancy Cusson were jailed on child abuse charges Thursday after allegedly forcing a teen to kneel on a hard bathroom floor with his hands behind his back.
The boy managed to run away from the house Wednesday afternoon because he "could not take it anymore" and told a neighbor about the alleged abuse, police said.
Officers said the boy had blistered knees, red marks on his back and struggled to walk when they found him. He was taken to the Lakeland Regional Medical Center for treatment.
The boy, who was home-schooled, told cops that the couple planned to enforce the punishment for 20 days in a row.
The Cussons admitted forcing the boy to kneel and said it was because he misbehaved during school. Albert Cusson claimed he was punished in the same way by his father.
They denied the kneeling ordeal caused him injuries, and told detectives it was, "the only punishment that works for him."
Police said the pair may face further charges as a nine-year-old girl also claimed they forced her to kneel for two days straight.
"There is no excuse for this type of deplorable behavior," Sheriff Grady Judd said. "People who mistreat children are the worst of the worst. Jail is too good for them -- the Cussons will be more comfortable in the county jail than this little boy was when he was in their care."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/florida_couple_accused_daily_forcing_PpFwf5JOdaG9Dc4p46AvlK#ixzz20vzC97dZ
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:08:10 pm by Ogaden »
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2012, 06:43:51 pm »
Punishment by kneeling for 20 days? They be crazy.
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2012, 06:47:29 pm »
Oh, but wondering in the desert for 40 years is okay?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2012, 02:18:02 am »
Try wandering in the desert, that's biblical.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2012, 01:31:13 am »
I just don't even fucking know anymore.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2012, 01:40:24 am »
People should be allowed to raise their children however they want.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2012, 08:36:05 am »
George Zimmerman: "I'm Truly Sorry" But It Was "God's Plan" For Trayvon Martin To Die

http://dcist.com/2012/07/george_zimmerman_im_truly_sorry_but.php

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.387 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317