Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: TERRORIST ATTACK IN BOSTON  (Read 4313 times)

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
Re: TERRORIST ATTACK IN BOSTON
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2013, 12:47:18 pm »
I know you crackers have your own papers, and Fox, but you should check mainstream media too from time to time.  You know, for the reality check...

Our "mainstream" media is shit.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2013, 01:04:55 pm »
Sure, but it beats the "Get them A-rabs!" headlines in the papers Pterrydactylhis reads.  lol

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2013, 04:04:20 pm »
Sure, but it beats the "Get them A-rabs!" headlines in the papers Atonichis reads.  lol

The only ones that aren't like that are like... Huffington Post
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2013, 06:34:54 pm »
Eh.  I'll just accept that I'm going to get trolled for my single misinformed comment I made based on the Media.

i'll live.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2013, 06:54:42 pm »
Eh.  I'll just accept that I'm going to get trolled for my single misinformed comment I made based on the Media.

i'll live.

Don't lose hope yet, photos of two suspects have been released and one of them looks pretty brown!
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2013, 08:38:40 pm »
Im hoping for  another white person. Give us some perspective on our selves. I bet if the Tucson Aurora and New town shooters had not been caught/stopped when they did the 1st conclusion we would have was Arab. Just like OKC bombing we thought it was an Arab and it was a crazy White guy.
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2013, 01:06:59 am »

i'll live.

Don't forget that you tried to cover it up by editing your post the next day!  I plan to troll you for that too!

Im hoping for  another white person. Give us some perspective on our selves. I bet if the Tucson Aurora and New town shooters had not been caught/stopped when they did the 1st conclusion we would have was Arab. Just like OKC bombing we thought it was an Arab and it was a crazy White guy.

Yeah the crazy white guys are much more interesting - their agenda is fresh.  It's hip.  It'll blow you away.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2013, 02:47:51 am »
idk that it's inherently racist since there are middle-easterners that want to kill us. if, say, a bunch of big swedes had carried out the 9/11 attacks, people would be on the lookout for swedes. just the way the mind works, always looking for patterns.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 04:22:44 am »
You should always keep an open mind to who might hate you enough to kill.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 07:56:46 am »
Lol, brown Russians. We both win.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2013, 09:26:31 am »
Yeah, they're practically sand-niggers in that neck of the woods.  Just need to make the link to Ahmednejad.  Here, let me try:

The brothers come from the North Caucasus, but moved to Kazakhstan for years as young adults.  Baikonour is there, and they were apparently recruited by Iranian intelligence to steal technology vital to large rocket development from the Russian & Ukranian space program.  Specifically, high-capacity fuel pumps and 8 point gyro inertial guidance systems. 

Then they were sent the US and based in Boston, in order to be close to MIT.  MIT - the birthplace of the Manhattan Project - do you think this is a coincidence?  The fact is that they were let in to the United States because of the Democratic, left-wing agenda to sacrifice the security of its own citizens and take jobs away from the American middle class.  They had no trouble finding weapons while honest, law-abiding citizens were waiting in line to apply for their 2nd Amendment rights. 

These brothers are examples of the new face of radicalized Islam, which the president has failed to protect the American people from.  It must be a difficult cross for Mr. Obama to bear, but one I would see him bear, a little hotter. 

The time for action against Iran is now - do we want a nation that is capable of this kind of thing, and that clearly wants to kill Americans and it's closest allies, to develop the nuclear bomb?  An atomic bomb can be made in the same dimensions as the pressure cookers used in the Boston terrorist attacks.  Our deterrent rests on rockets whose range we try to convince ourselves Iran can't match.  They don't need to - they already have their means of delivery living among us.  Report anything suspicious if you love the freedom our brave men and women in uniform defend every day.  Maybe it's your neighbor.  If you don't stand up, maybe it's you.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2013, 02:57:20 pm »
Wait, why does it go from "Radical Islamic Russians" to "The time to take action against Iran is now"

The fuck?
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2013, 03:34:32 pm »
Because it is always about Iran in the end.  And their connection with the fighting in the Caucasus is a matter of public record - Iranian weapons found their way there just as they are being found in Syria.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2013, 08:37:53 pm »
I blame the illuminati
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2013, 11:16:03 pm »

Then they were sent the US and based in Boston, in order to be close to MIT.  MIT - the birthplace of the Manhattan Project - do you think this is a coincidence?  The fact is that they were let in to the United States because of the Democratic, left-wing agenda to sacrifice the security of its own citizens and take jobs away from the American middle class.  They had no trouble finding weapons while honest, law-abiding citizens were waiting in line to apply for their 2nd Amendment rights. 

the president   MR.OBAMA   

One they have been in the States for over 6 years......so W let them in.  there have been several innerves with neighbors and high school friends that have known them scents 05
I can swim
Wino

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2013, 01:15:25 am »
W let them in, but Obama gave them citizenship.  On Sept 11, 2012.  What kind of sick joke is that.  Obviously Iran is involved.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2013, 08:24:32 am »
prof?
I can swim
Wino

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2013, 10:21:31 am »
Ask Cheney.  He's still running the show.  When McCain couldn't close the deal, he had to hire his second choice to represent his interests to the Amercian people.

I think his proof factory is still functional.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2013, 10:49:21 pm »
Fox dose not count. Fox cant even tie its own shoe with out help from the republicans
I can swim
Wino

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2013, 02:12:09 am »
But they do have help.  From the Republican emperor himself.

Oh, and BTW, it has started:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/boston-bombers-followers-of-irans-ayatollah/

How deep will this rabbit hole go?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 02:37:34 am by GrilledSlug »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.245 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317