Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Recommend video games for me.  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Recommend video games for me.
« on: November 23, 2007, 05:44:48 pm »
PC, old GBA games, or Wii.    Preferrably strategy or RPGs.  Not BioShock or Crysis; as much as I'd love to get them there's no way my computer could run either.  Already on my Christmas list: FE: Radiant Dawn, Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War+expansion packs,  Civ IV+expansion packs, Comand and Conquer Generals, Rome: Total War, Tropico.  Note: Please don't recommend FPSs.  I don't like them on computers.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 12:47:00 pm by Mr_Cynic »
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 05:46:17 pm »
For DoW, there's got to be some package that gives you all the add ons for ~40.

Great RTS=Command & Conquer Generals.  Make sure to get Zero Hour too.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 03:19:09 am »
Super Paper Mario, Guitar hero 3

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 07:34:03 am »
Oldie but goodie RPG:    Planescape: Torment       Not sure how easy it would be to find to buy though.....

Since you like Generals,  C&C3 of course.

Tropico, Rome: Total War, Medieval:Total War 2, if you get Civ4 the Beyond the Sword Expansion, Worms World Party

I'll prolly think of more.... it's really early....
--------------------------------------
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

--------------------------------------
http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 02:12:18 pm »
for gba: megaman battle network series (6 of them)
kinda kiddie games and simple plot but very good games over all

pc: neverwinter nights

wii: brawl

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 07:10:57 pm »
Brawl won't be out for Christmas, Megaman=hell no, and Neverwinter Nights...  I could never get into it.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 07:20:52 pm »
Battle field 2

The gun's bullets have ballistics, 1 clip can be good for 4 people, and some maps are just so addicting that they can kill time like a 4000 megaton warhead.  

Red Alert 2 (been playing this since I was 13, and now I'm 19)

Game's made for multilayer action, has so much strategy that each game is unique, and some people till this day don't understand the functions of every unit.

Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

wethepeople

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 10:30:36 pm »
Battlefield 2 is good, but highly unbalanced. Its fun but if you like yourself to have good stats in online games stay FAR away. People with every medal and shit are cheaters. Everyone sucks at this game, its how it works.

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/generalraptorx
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 07:24:50 pm »
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Empire Earth series
F.E.A.R. (Not because it's a FPS, but the horror.)
Elder Scrolls III: Legends of Morrowind (w/ expansions)

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=KingRanter)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (KingRanter)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]i hope you die so i can piss on your grave.[/quote]
Thanks for the badge of honor, stupid fanboy.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 06:27:36 pm »
Neverwinter Nights was already suggested. If you still have it, I suggest you check out PW Action for Multiplayer and go to Neversummer 4. All in all, I loved the story line for NWN games, as I've beaten Hordes of the Underdark, Neverwinter Nights 2, and Mask of the Betrayer.

But when I play single player, I always get pissed at the single player gameplay. Like getting killed by one single spell, or other things that make the game grossly unfair like the End Boss of HoD who is immune to all magic, immune to all elemental damage, and 20 physical damage resistance. Killing him took forever, and felt like a waste of time.

Neversummer 4 has been modified for nearly four years straight and it finally left Beta this year, I seriously suggest checking the server out.

Also, for a good old-school Strategy Game, Age of Empires II. Out of Age of Empires I, Age of Empires II, and Age of Mythology, this one was my favorite. The Map Editor is insanely easy to use, and leaves the game with endless possibilities of different kind of gameplay. Unfortunately, Zone closed down CD-Rom Multiplayer in June 2006, so you'll have to go to IGZones for Multiplayer on Age of Empires II.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317