Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Acts of Gord  (Read 914 times)

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Acts of Gord
« on: November 24, 2007, 07:02:43 pm »
[a href=\"http://www.actsofgord.com/\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.actsofgord.com/[/a]

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Well, I was looking at the map there. Specifically Oceania, and wondering how people managed to colonize it by sitting in little canoes and hoping they hit land. And of course, listening to Blumchen. While she is singing in German as you can hear, I am told by a German that she is in actually from England. That's just crazy enough to work if it's true."

"I meant this note from your collection company."

"Next time, say what you mean. I answered the question you asked."

"You sent me to collections of a game I didn't return."

"Ok."

"You can't do that!"

"I would raise the obvious point that I have already done that, and in fact you are holding the evidence to support my cause."

Customer walks into the store to speak to the Gord.

"I have been looking for Megaman X4 forever!  I've looked everywhere!  I really, really want it.  Do you have it?"

"Yes."

"New, used, or rental?"

"Yes.  All of the above."

"Ah good." And then he leaves.

"Err… Ok…."

Some people when faced with the end of a journey simply decide to begin anew I guess.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 07:06:23 pm by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
Acts of Gord
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 07:07:07 pm »
I've read them all already. The Tetris story is my favorite.

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Acts of Gord
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 07:10:00 pm »
An amazing website.  I once sat at my computer and just read them.  For four hours.  Straight.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
Acts of Gord
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 07:21:25 am »
Quote from: Moth
I've read them all already. The Tetris story is my favorite.

Which one is the Tetris story? I've read them too, but I don't remember that one.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
Acts of Gord
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 08:01:06 am »
http://www.actsofgord.com/Chronicles/chapter36.html

The Tetris story. You can't help but feel sad for the kid. =(

http://www.actsofgord.com/Chronicles/chapter25.html

This one's pretty good, too. XD

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
Acts of Gord
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 08:32:48 am »
Oh, thanks. The tetris one is good, but the other one is even better.

Also, 69 posts!
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Acts of Gord
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 09:40:33 am »
Awesome stuff.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 35 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317