Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
    • http://
STORY
« on: December 02, 2007, 02:10:12 am »
Im posting one copy here, and one in creative writing.

for everyone who has a position or posted in the thread, dont worry, youll be in it next chapter.

If you like it comment, if you dont like it, comment. But this is going to be my first multi-chapter story, so be nice.
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 02:10:28 am »
The rain barraged him as he ran through the streets. The stars weren’t shining tonight, and the moon’s dull glow made the streets seem grey. He could hear the yelling of the guards behind him. Then, he stopped. These were the men that had slaughtered his family, and destroyed his village; there was no way he was backing out now. As he turned his arm shot up on pure reflex, and severed the head of one of his pursuers. The others stopped, and within seconds, arrows were flying down the alleyway. He leapt forward with all of his strength; everything seemed to go in slow motion. He drew his second blade while still in the air, and prepared to incapacitate his nemesis. The blade swung forward…
                                       *crack*
    Greg leapt back as his Xbox exploded. “SHIT!” he screamed, as the smoke poured out of its side.
    Greg looked at his clock, 11:00 PM. His chances of finding a store that sold Xboxes at this time of night were slim, but hey, he liked video games.
    He became restless as he drove down nearly every street searching. The streets he noticed, even for being 11:30, were unusually quiet. It seemed like an eternity since he had gotten in his car, and fatigue was pulling at his mind. He pulled into an alley to turn around, when he noticed a lit sign, “VG+, your source for everything video games, huh, well that’s new.” He said as he pulled up to it.
     As he walked in, he smelled stale crackers and cheap beer. At the desk, he rang a small bell that said, “Ring me, and all the wrath of the dragon-lord Bahamut shall be let upon you.”
Greg laughed, “Ok then…”
”Why hello there, I’m Cody, may I help you?” a man said as he tonicped out from behind the counter.
”Hey, uhh, I was just wondering if you guys had any Xboxes…”
”Actually, I think we are all out at the moment…. Well, actually there is ONE, but, I don’t really know what kind of gamer you are…”
This Cody guy creeped Greg out, yet, he didn’t know why. It could’ve been just his skinny, tall posture, or his eyes, they seemed to pierce through him.
”Look bud, my Xbox basically just asploded, and I just need a new Xbox.”
Cody looked at him, piercing him again with his beady eyes.
”Ok.” He said. “I can tell you’re a guy that really enjoys getting into the game. Here you go. You DO enjoy getting into the game, don’t you?”
”Yeah, I guess you could call me a hardcore gamer.”
Cody grinned. “Ok.”
Seemingly out of nowhere, Cody reached down and pulled out an Xbox.
”Thanks man, how much will that be?”
”Oh, don’t worry about it, just giving a fellow gamer a break. One thing though, first chance you get, come back and tell me how you like it.”
This charity disturbed Greg for some reason, but he wasn’t about to turn down a free Xbox.
”Thanks…”
As quickly as he could, without seeming rude, Greg left the store.
    It had started raining, and the sky was empty. The only light was from the dull glow of the moon, making the streets and buildings have an almost grey tinge.
”Weird…” he said to himself as he neared home.
As he opened his front door, cradling the Xbox in his arms, he felt a chill as he entered his kitchen.
    He shook off his jacket, and made his way to the family room. He grabbed his trashed Xbox, moved it into the corner, and plugged in the new one.
    As he opened the tray, he noticed there was already a disk in it.
”Huh, no title, might as well try it for a few minutes.”
He closed the tray again, and sat on his couch waiting for the screen to load.
When it loaded, a message appeared on the screen.
”Please step towards the monitor… why the hell not.” He mumbled as he got up, and kneeled in front of the TV.
”Well, I feel kinda dumb at the moment.” He thought. Then, a strange tingling in his feet irked him.
”Fuck… damn circulation.” He reached down to massage his foot, when the tingling feeling moved up his entire body.
”What the….”
The tingling then became a sharp pain.
The screams were drowned by the storm outside, as the TV screen became fluid, and fell around Greg.
The liquid continued to pour from the TV at an astonishing rate.
”HELP ME!!!!” he screamed as the rising fluid reached his chest.
”SOMEONE, HELP!!”
As the fluid passed above his nose, Greg thought, I am going to die.
He felt himself slipping. Losing thought.
Greg gave up, and the fluid poured into his lungs.
He felt himself drowning, he felt himself floating away.
Then everything went dark.
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 02:13:24 am »
im going to bed now, bye
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 09:43:24 am »
so, anyone read it yet? if yes, and you dont feel like commenting, just post something to let me know you read it
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/generalraptorx
STORY
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 10:07:45 am »
I read it, just now. Funny start. I like it.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=KingRanter)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (KingRanter)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]i hope you die so i can piss on your grave.[/quote]
Thanks for the badge of honor, stupid fanboy.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 11:28:26 am »
Chapter 2

The cold, hard ground pressed against his face, a low groan escaped him as he woke up and felt every muscle in his body tense.
As he got up, he looked at himself.
”Huh… not a scratch…” as he looked himself over.
”STOP THEM!”
Suddenly, a couple turned sharply, and sprinted their way toward Greg; behind them, about 5 men turned the corner and bounded after them.
”Run boy run!” the man in the couple screamed as they approached him.
He couldn’t even speak at the sight in front of him. The couple had almost reached him, and Greg nearly shit himself when he saw the men behind them pull swords from their belts.
”Holy fu…”
At that instant, the man grabbed Greg, turned him around, and kept running.
This time, Greg wasn’t dumb-struck, he ran. The chase continued for several minutes.
By now, he’d lost the couple, and the men were pursuing him.
Greg knew he didn’t have much left. He wasn’t a lazy slob, but he wasn’t exactly a world-class athlete either.
His muscles started to cramp, he began to slow when…
”Hey! Over here!”
Greg looked at the spot where the voice had come from; there was a man halfway down an alley, beckoning to him, and then to an opening in the ground.
”Come on!” yelled the man.
The speed at which Greg ran down that alley surprised even him, and, using a move he learned in childhood baseball, he slid straight into the hole.
As the man jumped in, he closed and locked the doorway behind him.
”Than…. Thank you.” Was all Greg could get out as he knelt down and attempted to regain his breath.
The man simply looked at him and grinned. When Greg looked at him, he noticed that there were many scars on the man’s face and arms.
”No problem little buddy, next time though, you MIGHT want to know where you’re going; what’s your name little man? ”
”G-Greg
”Well, nice to meet you Greg, I am The Fox, and although I would love to stick around and chat, I gotta run.”
The man then took off down a passageway.
”Wait…?”
“Oh!” The Fox said as he tonicped back around the corner. “Here, you might need this.”
The Fox took off again before his gift even hit the ground.
”What the…”
As Greg unwrapped the cloth around the object, he felt a sharp end. Before him, was a sword.
There is NO WAY that I’m taking that. He thought to himself. Then, he remembered the men chasing him, and how it seemed as though they would kill him.
As Greg walked down the passageway, he wondered about how he’d gotten here, he remembered his TV exploding, and then he felt like he was drowning…
”Well you should’ve thought of that before you went and got a bounty on your head little miss.”
The voice made Greg jump out of his skin. When he realized it wasn’t talking to him, he opened a hole above him, and saw one of the men that was chasing him, holding a girl with a sword to her throat.
He recognized the girl, and then it hit him. It was the girl in the couple that was being chased before him.
”Let me GO!” she screamed as the man pressed his sword to her throat.
”Keep screaming like that missy and I’m going to have to wreck that pretty little face of yours.”
Greg debated what to do, he could leave, and not get involved, but the man had saved his life by making him run.
”Let her go.” Greg said as he pulled out his sword.
The man felt the sword at the back of his neck before the boy even spoke.
”You’d better watch yourself boy, or I may have to slit your throat.”
That small distraction was all that the girl needed. She grabbed his arm, freed herself, and with one swift she snapped the man’s neck.
”Oh…what…” was all Greg could say as he started to gag.
”Thanks for helping out, my brother should be here right away.”
Then, the man who turned Greg around in the alley turned a corner and ran down towards them.
”Loren!” he yelled. “Hey! Get away from my sister!” He then proceeded to pull out a magnificent blade, and put it to Greg’s throat.
”No Lane,” she sighed. “Remember this boy, the one in the alleyway? Yeah, he just saved my life.”
”Well, I mean, you basically took him down…. I just distracted him.” He flushed. “I was just returning a favour…”
”No, what I did for you in the alley I would have done for anyone. You risked your life for my sister, and for that, I, am in YOUR dept.”
”You are over-glorifying it…” Greg tried to explain.
”Nonsense.” This Lane guy seemed adamant on glorifying him. “I am Lane Fisherman, and you’ve already met my sister, Loren.”
”Oh, I’m Greg, Greg Pediny.”
”Well Greg, lets walk, you don’t seem to know your way around, so we’ll give you the grand tour.”

As they walked, Lane and Loren took turns explaining the town to Greg.
”So, what country are we in?” Greg asked, for he had never heard of this, ‘Kaszuby’ before.
”This, is the beautiful country of Fostomirc.” Loren exclaimed as she skipped a little farther down the road.
“I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this place before.” Greg questioned himself. In fact, I HAVEN’T heard of this place before.
”Well my friend, where do you come from?” Lane asked.
”A small town called Kenora, up in Canada.”
”Greg, had you hit your head when we passed you in the alley? Because, there is NO town or country called Canada here…”
Greg Then realized what must have happened. When his TV exploded, he must have been knocked out, and this must all be a dream, yeah. Nothing but a dream.
”Oh, yeah, I must’ve hit my head…”
”I thought you seemed a little odd.” Lane said.
And at that, Lane looked up. He saw the beautiful sky, the sun shining down brightly on them… it seemed brighter than it had been for a long time. It was pleasing.
As the three walked, it eventually grew darker, so they set up a tent, and decided to camp just off the road for the night.
”Hmm, I think we need a fire.” Lane said mischievously.
And with that, Lane shot his arm forward, and a ball of flame appeared out of nowhere and lit the sticks below on fire.
”HOLY SHIT!” Greg screamed. “How the hell did you do that?”
Greg only received confused looks.
”With, magic?” Loren confusedly stated.
”Hah, yeah, cut the crap guys, how did you do that?”
Lane reached out his hand, palm up towards Greg.
”With magic.” He said as more flame erupted from his hand.
Stunned, Greg backed away, looking at them.
”What…?”
”Would you like to learn how? If you’ve never done it before, it may take a while, but you’ll get it.” Lane said.
”O-ok.” He said, remembering that it was only a dream.
They sat there, Lane demonstrating, and Greg trying to mimic. They were having a good time too. Loren had gone to bed, and they were about to head out.
Neither of them heard the snap of the string, or the whistling of the arrow.
When the arrow pierced Greg’s shoulder, he felt pain. Pain that was VERy, and most definitely real.
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 09:46:55 pm »
COMMENT ON IT!

the next chapter will be up in about half hour.
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 09:56:31 pm »
Sexy. I'm in it. ^_^

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 10:05:06 pm »
Needs more Kaiser.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 10:11:49 pm »
dont worry jeff, you only have to wait 5 more minutes
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 10:34:32 pm »
Chapter 3

”LOREN, GET UP!” Lane screamed as he drew his sword, and sent a large ball of fire towards their assailants.
Get up.
The pain searing through him took control, and crippled him, bringing him to the ground.
Get up. Now.
He staggered to his feet. He hadn’t even notice the battle begin as he was laying on the ground. Lane had dropped two men, and was fighting two more. Loren however, was in trouble. Greg ran over and knocked one of the men to the ground. Loren then easily fought off the other.
Greg turned to his left to see a mercenary send six fireballs his way.
Then everything went black.

”Hey, Greg.”
”Wake up man.”
”Loren, come over here for a moment.”
Greg didn’t get up. Instead, he listened to the conversation in front of him.
”Loren, you have to tell me exactly what he did.”
The tone of his voice scared Greg, it was a mix between astonishment, concern, and even more disturbingly, fear.
“Every single one.” She said. “He blocked every single shot with his sword, and…. And then he somehow sent them all back at once.”
”That’s all?” Lane asked.
”Y-yeah.”
”Uhh, hey guys, how’s it going? How long have I been out?”
”Only a few minutes…” Loren said.
”Hope you’re not too tired Greg.” Lane said. “We’ve got to get moving.”

The rest of the night was quiet. They walked without speaking.
Greg kept himself amused by trying to make fire in his hands. Until he thought of something.
”Lane.” He said. “Why are those men after you?”
Lane sighed and stared at the sky for a moment. He took his time, the answer coming a few minutes later.
”I imagine you’ve seen my sword yes? Well it isn’t truly mine. One day, the emperor’s general, Damen, and his men attacked our families and friends in our village. I hid Loren and challenged Damen to a fight. I won, but I didn’t kill him, I just took his sword, grabbed Loren, and ran.”
Greg could see the regret in his eyes.
”Ever since, they have been constantly chasing and attacking us. I don’t think it’s so much of trying to get the sword back than simply being fun for him…”
“Oh…”
”Greg.” Lane pulled him aside as Loren continued down the road.
”If anything happens to me, promise me that you’ll take the sword, and keep running, and keep Loren safe.”
”Lane, why are you even-“
”Promise me that Greg.” Greg could see the sincerity in his eyes.
”Ok.”
”Good, now let’s go, before my sister sees something shiny on the side of the road and gets sidetracked.”

“Damen, please explain to me why you haven’t gotten your sword back.”
”Your highness, I would’ve had it this time, but there was someone else.”
”And this one person, a mere teenager, foiled your plans Damen?”
The emperor chuckled slightly at the thought of this.
”Your Highness.” Damen said through his teeth. “This Boy caught 6 spells and sent them back in one blow. Needless to say, there wasn’t much left of my lieutenant after that hit him.”
This news disturbed the emperor, but did not shock him.
”At least it was a disposable pawn.” The emperor remarked.
Infuriated, another general stepped forward.
”General Lennox, sit down.”
”Your Highness, I can’t take your treatment of the soldiers like this. They aren’t disposable pawns!”
The speed at which the emperor moved was incredible. Most in the room didn’t even see him move. All they saw was General Lennox’s head fly into the air, and the emperor sit down before the head even hit the ground.
 “Does anyone else have any objections?” The emperor asked while grinning. “No? Ok then. Damen, what would you need to find them and kill them? All of our resources are at your disposal.”
At this Damen grinned, and thought of the most fun, cruel way to kill Lane.
”Only one thing Emperor Kaiser.” Damn said as a smile stretched all the way across his face.
”Wraiths.”

“Come on, the road from here is guarded, we’re going to need to go underground.” Lane said as he opened a mossy door.
The air was damp in the tunnel, and their clothes were damp as they trudged their way along.
”These tunnels were built hundreds of years ago by the imperial guard as an escape route, but they’ve almost all been forgotten about.” Loren explained.
Then a noise erupted from the beginning of the cave, echoing all the way to where the party was.
”What was that?” asked Greg.
The look on Lane and Loren’s face was that of pure fear.
”Run, as fast as you can, run.” Lane said quietly.
Greg knew by now that when told to run, he was best off running. He was the first to take off, with the other 2 trailing shortly behind.
”WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LOOK BACK!” screamed Lane as they raced down the tunnel.
Bad thing to say. At that instant, Greg craned his head around, and the sight chilled him to the bone. Transparent black cloaked figures, seemingly floating in the air, were shooting down the corridor towards them. He guessed that no mere weapon could even phase them.
Shit. Was all Greg could think.
In a moment, everything changed. Everything seemed to go in slow motion.
Greg used his forward foot to slow himself, and then used it to spring himself backwards. His mind was clear, but he didn’t know exactly what he was doing, like he wasn’t in full control of his body.
When his back foot hit the ground, it drove with such force the ground cracked, and the energy burst out his hands like a volcano.
The fire erupted straight out, being as wide as the tunnel itself, scorching everything in sight. Including the wraiths.
When the flames ceased, Greg nearly collapsed, but Loren caught him.
”Shh, come on, its time to go.”
They slowed to a walk, but were shoved forward through a door.
”RUN!” screamed the Fox as he led them through the tunnel.
”LANE, CAN YOU TAKE HIM?” he yelled back.
“JUST GET THEM OUT OF HERE!” screamed Lane. “Greg!” Lane screamed, as he tossed his sword towards him.
Greg caught the sword just as the Fox started closing the door behind them.
”Lane!!”
As Loren and Greg moved the Fox, and looked back, they saw Lane, with a sword protruding out of his back.
”Run…” he whispered.
The last thing they saw before the Fox closed the door was Damen’s blade swinging towards Lane’s neck
”NOO!!” screamed Loren. “Open the door!”
She sobbed as she swung repeatedly at the door, but she couldn’t open it.
”I’m so sorry.” said the Fox. “Greg, take this tunnel for another few minutes, you’ll come to a door, and it’ll lead to an unguarded city. Mainly rebels and usurpers. You should be welcomed there. Loren, I’m so sorry.”
And then he left.
Greg felt the pain now. Lane hadn’t even known him, yet he had protected him, and given his life to protect him.
”Loren, we have to go…”
”We can’t just leave him…” she cried even harder, still hitting the door.
Greg had made a promise, and he wasn’t about to let Lane down.
”Loren, you’ll have time to mourn, but right now, we need to get out of here. I promise you, we WILL kill them for this, but right now, we need to get moving.”
She wiped the tears from her eyes, nodded, and then supported Greg as he was still weak from his display earlier, and the two walked.
They didn’t know exactly where they were headed, but they were on a path now. A path that would carry them, and give them strength. The path was not the road they were taking, it was the path to revenge.
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 10:36:20 pm »
And now, i go to bed.

i expect comments when i get up or im just going to stop posting it here.
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
STORY
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 10:40:31 pm »
well, imo, cocks.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
STORY
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 11:51:09 pm »
It's a little too fast. Everything happens so quickly, and there's barely any detail in actions. I dunno, you might want to try slowing it down and adding stuff.

Just a suggestion...

Otherwise, it is pretty good, greg.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 07:15:37 am »
Yeah, i re-read it just now and thought that, so no more fight scenes this  next chapter, well, maybe like a sparring match, but no fighting.
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 06:29:15 pm »
I agree with the flask.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 08:22:55 pm »
Im working on the next chapter right now
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
STORY
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2007, 05:07:39 pm »
to anyone who read these and enjoyed them.

sorry, this next chapter is killing me; it might not be up until, friday
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
STORY
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2007, 06:10:28 pm »
Kill it back, greg.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
STORY
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 06:36:35 pm »
oshit im probably not going to be in this

my guy has a sniper rifle, how the hell does that fit in with swords and fireballs? lol
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317