Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Who here knows me from RI?  (Read 2620 times)

Offline Mega man Forever

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Who here knows me from RI?
« on: December 02, 2007, 09:16:42 pm »
Does anyone here other than Damen, Marioparty (if that's the marioparty from gfaqs RI), and Moth, recognize me?  O_O.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 09:20:08 pm by Mega man Forever »

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 09:17:48 pm »
You seem moderately familiar.
fuck off

Offline Mega man Forever

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 09:21:32 pm »
EnragedLobster who are you on gfaqs RI?

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 09:24:30 pm »
I'm EnragedLobster6, foo'.

If you don't know me, you're too young. I'm an old ex-RIer.
fuck off

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 09:27:20 pm »
I recognize you from RI.

Unfortunately...
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline Mega man Forever

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 09:52:31 pm »
Are you that Joker 55 or that Joker guy?  o_o.  I think I recognize you EngragedLobster... did you post in 2004-5?

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 09:56:31 pm »
Quote from: Mega man Forever
Are you that Joker 55 or that Joker guy?  o_o.  I think I recognize you EngragedLobster... did you post in 2004-5?
I was a famous RIer from late '03 until I got KoSed in '04.

I came back in '05, but posted very sparingly.
fuck off

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 10:05:17 pm »
Joker 55
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 10:11:09 pm »
I remember you.
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

bioakky

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 10:29:04 pm »
What Joker said.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 11:21:31 pm »
You seem familiar.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 11:08:13 am »
I remember you, but I never really go to RI. Do you ever go to CE?
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Mega man Forever

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 10:25:29 pm »
Joker, I think I remember you from the first drama.  As for Vintus and Vice Man, I want to know in what way you remember me most.  Yes, Vice Man, I do go to CE, periodically, but RI and the paranormlal conspiracy board, NGG, and the WOT boards are my main boards.  biokkay, I've seen you on RI before, I think.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 10:28:54 pm »
And Flask is not recognized because nobody likes him on RI!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 10:29:15 pm by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."

Offline Mega man Forever

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 10:37:03 pm »
Flask, I assume that you find me familiar because either one of two reasons.  (1)  I have been around RI for a long time, and (2) because of the original drama.  Is that correct?

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 10:46:03 pm »
Your name SEEMS to ring a bell...but then again, I have seen lots of mega man names...

>_>

I dont go on GF much anymore at all...but I use to be a heavy poster some time ago...
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 12:06:38 am »
I probably saw you on RI at some point. I don't really pay that much attention to newb drama here...

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 05:59:22 am »
Y HELLO THAR!
I mean, yes.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 09:24:27 am »
Joker, I think I remember you from the first drama.  As for Vintus and Vice Man, I want to know in what way you remember me most.  Yes, Vice Man, I do go to CE, periodically, but RI and the paranormlal conspiracy board, NGG, and the WOT boards are my main boards.  biokkay, I've seen you on RI before, I think.

I have lurked in WOT, and for some reason always end up in P/C if I'm on the computer at 2 am, so I could also recognize you from there. All I remember is somebody calling you "Meg, a man forever".
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2007, 11:21:53 am »

Some guy that everyone seems to hate for no apparent reason.

I see you in the same way I see jen2. I shake my head at the people flaming you and ignore you like I do most of RI. o_o

I'm Chimpy 4, by the way.
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317