Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Say Hello to you new Ambassador!  (Read 1335 times)

Offline defroster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Say Hello to you new Ambassador!
« on: December 25, 2007, 12:43:17 am »
For ease of use:
Your Nation's Ruler: Defroster
Your Alliance: Umbrella
Your Alliance's Initials: none
Your Alliance's primary team color: Black
URL to your alliance's forum: www.umbrella-alliance.com

Hi, I'm defroster, you might remeber me, I was a member here and I left on very good terms with the rest of the alliance. Anyways, I'm here to ask you change my mask to a ambassador and set up an embassy for Umbrella, the newest alliance in CN. We are totally rad and I'd love to see us be best friends, ok? So lets party!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 02:04:45 am by defroster »

defroster=AdmiralAckbar|u on IRC, in case you didn't know.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 12:50:18 am »
defroster, are you being serious? You know that if you're really leaving, your access to this board will be removed, right? You wouldn't have been able to make this topic here. Furthermore,

and I suggest you all follow me.

Really pissed me off.

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline defroster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 01:08:40 am »
Quote from: Moth
defroster, are you being serious? You know that if you're really leaving, your access to this board will be removed, right? You wouldn't have been able to make this topic here. Furthermore,

and I suggest you all follow me.

Really pissed me off.

In case you haven't seen the other thread, yes I'm leaving, no I don't want anyone to follow me, Yes I'm your ambassador. Also, I love you Moth.

And if you wish, please move this thread to the approprate forum.

defroster=AdmiralAckbar|u on IRC, in case you didn't know.

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 04:05:51 pm »
Got you set up, finally.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317