Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ITT fucking awesome  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
ITT fucking awesome
« on: February 09, 2008, 07:31:59 pm »
my brother just bought a new guitar today (strat, w/sunburst for those who care)
and he gave me his old one for free, its not very good but its better than the wall mart piece of shit i had

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 07:43:30 pm »
Bet the new/old one you got is better then mine. Grats ^_^

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 07:52:31 pm »
no the old one is not it came in one of those like $150 packs that has a guitar amp and like 9001 (its over 9000!) other things
the new one is okay, still not great but hell its a free guitar, not complaining!

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 08:00:39 pm »
Mine was $200. Cheap, but sexy.

*IMO

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 09:37:27 pm »
cool
i think this was like $400 when it was new
but now its had the shit beaten outta it
no volume knob, scratched, dented,looks like shit
but sounds gooooood

Offline Emperor Fettucini

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=159584
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 09:40:17 pm »
hehe my newest guitar is an acoustic Breedlove >_>...I'm infatuated with mai guitar <_<...

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 09:47:37 pm »
I'm getting a new one soon. Can't wait.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 10:45:55 pm »
oh thats so fucking un-cool
i just tried to play it, he broke the input before he gave it to me, this is gonna be like $30 to fix >_<

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 07:38:07 am »
Why does everyone have a guitar? I have a drum-set.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 07:38:23 am by King Pengu »
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 10:57:37 am »
One question: Can you take a drum set to a gathering and use it to court the womenfolk?

I think not. And that, my friend, is why so many young men have guitars.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 10:58:38 am »
Good argument.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 11:17:18 am »
Quote from: Flask
One question: Can you take a drum set to a gathering and use it to court the womenfolk?

I think not. And that, my friend, is why so many young men have guitars.
Lawls, I did it to have something to do/talk 'bout with guys. Totally works too. <_< >_>

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 11:21:38 am »
All good arguments. Just asked cause nearly everyone I know plays the guitar.... or at least has one and pretends to play it.
<--Click to meet

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 11:40:21 am »
meh
i got mine for free and dont have the money/time to learn drums, guitar is easy to learn

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 11:59:30 am »
Guitar is easy if you practice alot. It's not if you're anything like me.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
ITT fucking awesome
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 08:18:30 am »
You're just too lazy.

Learning drums is not that hard, depending on what you wanna play. I play in an orchestra, it's difficult there. But playing Rock is pretty easy.
<--Click to meet

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317