Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Everyone who smokes weed is just a fucking retard.  (Read 2486 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Everyone who smokes weed is just a fucking retard.
« on: February 12, 2008, 10:33:43 am »
I'll put it as blunt as I can - I've had three friends die from smoking pot. They, like most people, believe that pot is non-lethal and won't kill you. You can't OD on pot, so they say. After reading up about it at http://www.abovetheinfluence.com/, and other websites, I've confirmed (in addition to past experience) that yes, Weed is extremely lethal, is as addictive as most narcotics, and does long-term brain, lung, heart and kidney damage. So why do pot smokers continue to thrive on this website?

In America, there is only one source of weed: the sands of Iraq, colloquially known as 'terrorist land'. In theory, we're funding the terrorists the more we buy weed. More on to the point, weed is a geriatric drug that gives the user a longer lifespan, greater vitality, and heightened awareness; it can also unlock prescience in some subjects, depending upon the dosage and the consumer's physiology. Its use to enhance prescience makes interstellar travel possible. Weed is the most essential and valuable commodity in the universe. Its flavor strongly resembles that of cinnamon; however, each subsequent smoking reveals a different flavor.

A Pre-blunt mass is the precursor of weed; the mass is formed by the chemical alterations induced in water collected underground by sandtrout, the haploid forms of sandworms. These chemical processes produce gases, which build up until the mass explodes in what is known as a weed blow. This explosion kills most of the larvae and releases the weed onto the surface of the sands.

Collecting weed is hazardous in the extreme, since rhythmic activity on the desert surface of Iraq attracts the worms, which are four hundred meters in length on average, and very dangerous, capable of swallowing a mining crawler whole. Thus, the mining operation essentially consists of vacuuming it off the surface with a harvesting machine until a worm comes, at which time a carry-all aircraft lifts the mining vehicle to safety. The terrorists, who have learned to co-exist with the sandworms in the desert, harvest the spice manually for their own use and for smuggling off-planet.

Weed is in general use all over the universe, and is a sign of wealth. To ingest it is the ultimate display of conspicuous consumption. Iraq is central to the inhabited worlds of the universe because it is the sole source of weed.

Extensive use of the drug tints the sclera, cornea and iris of the user to a dark shade of blue, called "blue-in-blue" or "the Eyes of a Stoner," which is something of a source of pride amongst the stoners and a symbol of their tribal bond. The addicted often use tinted contact lenses to hide this discoloration.

Stoners depend upon weed for the heightened awareness and the prescient ability to see safe paths through space-time, allowing them to navigate gigantic trucks full of weed between hangouts. They exist within a cloud of weed in a tank; this extended exposure warps their bodies into a grotesque neotenic parody of a human fish.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 10:39:36 am »
THIS. Some think weed is cool, but it's not in my opinion.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 11:30:41 am »
ITT: Gross exaggerations.

First and foremost, despite the high chances of death associated with weed withdrawal, it's beneficial effects outnumber it's cons. I don't care if I'm helping finance terrorists or feed giant worms if I can uh... unlock prescience. Yes, that.

BTW, Interstellar travel? I fucking hate the constantly changing lingo. Calling it "getting high" is not enough? Now they compare it with flying to Alpha Centauri? Those bastards must be getting some really strong stuff.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 12:18:30 pm »
The weed is life. The weed extends life, the weed expands consciousness, the weed is vital to space travel.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 12:46:02 pm »
I completely agree with this topic, and have donated $4,000 to more research efforts.

SAIL ON, SILVERGIRL!
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 12:48:24 pm »
http://www.abovetheinfluence.com/speak/vid...aspx?path=home#

That kid with the braces is fucking ridiculous.. That's peer pressure.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 01:09:15 pm »
I like how all the stoners completely missed the point of this topic.

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 01:20:47 pm »
Then it'll kill ya to know I was high when I read and responded to this. Heightened awareness, you know.

/maybe if you post a picture of a sand dune people might pick up on it.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 01:28:50 pm »
Quote from: Hyperonic

I actually thought it was serious too until part way through the second paragraph. Before that I was like "I think pot smokers aren't the only retards here..."

Well played good sir, well played.
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

wethepeople

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 01:36:54 pm »
I'll put it as blunt as I can - I've had three friends die from smoking pot.

I stopped there. <_<

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 03:00:03 pm »
Anyone who smokes pot is stupid.

THIS IS ADRESSED TO ALL YOU POT SMOKERS: DO YOU WANNA DIE? NO? THEN STOP SMOKING YOU RETARDS!!!
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Four years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Three years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 04:12:11 pm »
I love Dune
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 05:01:05 pm »
Quote from: Reoga
I love Dune

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!! DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!!

Roddy, we have a winner! Tell her what she's won...
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2008, 05:06:01 pm »
Quote from: Joker

I actually thought it was serious too until part way through the second paragraph. Before that I was like "I think pot smokers aren't the only retards here..."

Well played good sir, well played.
this
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 05:09:11 pm »
I'll admit, I've tried it. Did nothing for me. It's just retarded.

wethepeople

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 05:15:11 pm »
But seriously, I don't mind people who smoke anything. Stupid? Yes. Their life? Also yes.

I've never tried it, and I won't try it, cause I have no interest in smoking to get my mood up or get high. Talking to people =/= Drugs. If someone I know smokes, I won't care. I won't throw my opinion at them like a monkey slinging crap. Its their life, and they probably know the risks.

I rest my case.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 07:10:02 pm »
The title is true. The post is epic.

HAIL KENNEY

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

bioakky

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 07:26:27 pm »
When I saw the 400 meter thing, the first thing that came to mind was spice.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 08:21:38 pm »
How did it take some of you that long?
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 08:32:30 pm »
The whole time I was reading this all I was thinking was "Kenny really needs to get high"

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 47 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317