Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Damen's Hotel.  (Read 4612 times)

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://
Damen's Hotel.
« on: February 13, 2008, 12:12:54 am »
ITT We talk about stuffs.

So, yeah. Some of you might remember that back in September I was hopelessly depressed over several things, primarily over a girl. Well, I'm not hopeless depressed, but I still like that same girl. I had like no self-confidence up until just recently, and I own it all to a friend of mine. She, too, was hopelessly depressed to a point where she had inflicted harm upon herself and had called me at one point saying that she was thinking of suicide. Over the months after that she began to get reacquainted with herself in a way, and she found a really great guy. She taught me to look at the bright side of things and that when life has you down that there's always a better tomorrow. I recommend for all of you people who are down in the dumps to find a really good friend who will listen to you and help you go through the worst and the best. No one has to take the shit that gets thrown at everyone alone, because there is always someone who will be more than happy to help. A boyfriend, girlfriend, bestfriend, whatever.

I don't have pics of my bestfriend (who is like my sister, and I'll refer to her as a sister form here-to-for), BUT I do have pics of the girl I like.

pic of her

Easy to find stuff on facebook, actually.

Well, enough of that for now.

I've recently watched some new and not so new movies. Here's a quick rundown.

Across the Universe

Summary: A man, Jude, goes to America and falls in love with a girl named Lucy.

Review: For a musical, this is great. For a musical based off a particular band, this is phenomenal. The covers are overall the best Beatles covers that I've ever heard, and that's saying something being a bit of a Beatles fanatic. Some quick complaints are that some of the songs are cut down short (Girl is interrupted after the first minute with Helter Skelter). The ending, of which I will not spoil, can leave much to desire. It's one of those endings that make you go 'Wait, THIS is the ending?'. Overall, a great movie. 9/10.

To Hell and Back: The Audie Murphy Story

Summary: A man is sent to the third division in World War 2 and becomes the most decorated war hero of WW2.

Review: Great war movie, even better than the alltime classic The Longest Day. My favorite war movie ever, and a must see. 10/10

moar later maybe

Bookswise, I've been reading a lot of the Ender series. Having finally finished the original story revolving around Ender and his family, I'm now reading the Shadow series revolving around Bean. A great set of books.

o:

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

wethepeople

Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 12:31:50 am »
Hurray Damen! Glad to hear you aren't in the dumps man. Thats really good to hear. =D

I know I, for one, cannot accomplish such a task. I don't trust anyone, including myself. And my chances of actually gaining such a friend in the first place... impossible. For me. I only had one friend I actually trusted, and they so happened to be the only person I ever loved. I got lucky, and it won't happen again.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 02:58:17 am by wethepeople »

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 01:05:22 pm »
Damen, I really feel happy for you. I didn't know you were depressed, maybe because I'm not here that long. And well, many of my bestfriends are girls. And they're all awesome.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 01:06:03 pm by King Pengu »
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 01:23:40 pm »
I have alot of close friends... Yet I can't tell them anything... It's... A Long story. But I'm so glad you feel better about yourself ^___^ You still sound like a rapist though.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 05:19:46 pm »
thats not nice loren.....

meh i have a friend like that, problem is that she is the girl i like and well....i dont fell like telling everyone

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 05:31:01 pm »
It's not my fault. ;_;

wethepeople

Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 05:40:32 pm »
Vector, you're really lucky and fortunate to have such a friend. Distance shouldn't matter.

I don't have alot of close friends. I could throw a pity party, but I won't. The friends I have... well, I'm afraid to really talk to them. Any of them. Thats a good wrap up. =/

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 08:54:19 pm »
Alright all you loners and lovers, tomorrow is the day for the Lovers to be together and the Loners to be lonely, but don't let that get you down in the dumps. Loneliness is only a frame of mind, so just think positive and be positive despite how lonely you are.

Having said that, I have to state that tomorrow is a day of love, not of self-pity.

Today was a not-so-great day for me, actually. That girl looks more beautiful towards Valentine's Day, it seems. Two more of my friends got the person they've been after, and I'm happy for them but at the same time envious of them.

I found myself wondering today, am I in love with my bestfriend? I think that I feel love, but not the same love that a wife and a husband share.

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 08:57:05 pm »
*Hugs Damen*
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

wethepeople

Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 08:58:54 pm »
LINE STEALER NOM NOM NOM. I kid. Actually, I think its a day for Lovers to Love and Loners to be lonely. :x

Its a day of self pity for some. For others, its just Thursday. Like for me.

Its love you feel, sure. But you can have a best friend, and love them, and thats better then officialy being GF/BF some times.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
    • View Profile
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 09:05:23 pm »
I did steal that line from you, I remember now.

Andy says:
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

wethepeople

Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 09:27:38 pm »
<_<

Well, don't let tomorrow get you down. I know you say it won't, but it does for a lot of people. Everyone will have a valentine by some point.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2008, 09:44:07 pm »
I dun think I've ever been depressed. Even during this summer when things were pretty shitty I wasn't...I guess I'm just an optimist.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 09:50:54 pm »
You're damn lucky. I'm depressed often. v__v

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2008, 12:35:17 am »
Last year Valentines Day cost me $480 and we're not even together anymore so it doesn't work >_>

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 01:13:35 am »
Quote from: Loren
Damn, then I'm a lucky person. I'm neva depressed. Oh, once I was. When I saw the C grade I got in English.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 01:29:17 am »
Quote from: King Pengu
Damn, then I'm a lucky person. I'm neva depressed. Oh, once I was. When I saw the C grade I got in English.

That's not what I meant silly. I meant weeks of sadness, doubt and tons of sad songs or blinding metal to get your mind of things.

wethepeople

Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 01:33:02 am »
Quote from: King Pengu

That's not what I meant silly. I meant weeks of sadness, doubt and tons of sad songs or blinding metal to get your mind of things.

Kaiser, you don't have to act so... important like that. Glad you're happy. Some people aren't. I've been in the slums for years, for /many/ reasons. I'm glad you're optimistic, I'm not. ^_^ Ever.

What Loren said.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 01:33:15 am by wethepeople »

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 11:16:53 am »
First of all: What you quoted has nothing to do with Kaiser.

Second: Meh, I was not serious.
<--Click to meet

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Damen's Hotel.
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 01:23:39 pm »
I find it funny how all of you say you're "depressed". Stupid teens ending life because they aren't getting attention. I can understand feeling lonely or sad. It's hard to get a boy/girlfriend these days. Everyone has angst. Children feel it's easier to label themselves with depression so they can put a name to their general moping about.

If you're seriously, truly depressed at this point in life because of something a lot of teens go through, then it just proves that generations are getting weaker.

I've had a debilitating illness since I was 10. My mother has the same illness, but even worse. We're both extremely positive, we laugh all the time to keep our spirits up. And yet I'm still on the edge of my peer group. The fringe, nearly falling away. But I still push myself bit by bit to stay in.

Real problems that affect you emotionally can be dealt with in some large ways by having a good attitude. Not so real problems can and should be dealt with even easier. I'm not saying any of you are lying or crying over something fake. Just don't cut your wrists over spilt milk.

>_>

Man, I should stop thinking.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.223 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317