Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: It took forever  (Read 971 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
It took forever
« on: February 13, 2008, 04:28:54 pm »
So a long time ago when I was making the little animations loren asked for a Pirate version of the CEH dance THAT-->

so now too all of you i present almost 3 weeks and countless hours of work http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/vectorawards/Vector_pirate_dance.gif
It took forever

and the link for those who like it
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/ve...irate_dance.gif
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 04:46:43 pm by Vector »

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

It took forever
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 04:43:13 pm »
o__o;

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
It took forever
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 04:45:54 pm »
what?

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

It took forever
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 04:46:41 pm »
That took... three weeks? o_O

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
It took forever
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 05:02:50 pm »
Why is there a white square around it?

DOES NO ONE USE JET ANYMORE!?

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

wethepeople

It took forever
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 05:04:17 pm »
Jet FTW

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
It took forever
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 05:08:22 pm »
there was no square when i made it
photobuckt adds it
and yes three weeks, i had to re-make the pirate and ninja (cause the ones i stole off here needed changes), and i only did a bit of work every day

it took probley 4 hours give or take a bit in total

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
It took forever
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 05:10:30 pm »
<3

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
It took forever
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 11:25:53 am »
They're awesome, Vector!! Very good work!!
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
It took forever
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 01:26:14 pm »
You should speed it up a little.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
It took forever
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2008, 04:16:40 pm »
Flask i didnt kill you in your sleep so be nice

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
It took forever
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2008, 09:22:09 pm »
It was a suggestion, and one that I think would increase awesomeness.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
It took forever
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2008, 09:42:45 pm »
Vector, if photobucket cuts it off...

If you can somehow give the file to me without hosting it on photobucket I can upload it straight to the emoticon folder in the RIA, which won't add the white bit. At least, I think that's what'll happen.
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
It took forever
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 09:26:25 am »
That's a cool idea.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317