Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: If you had a Super Power...  (Read 5893 times)

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
If you had a Super Power...
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2007, 11:49:31 am »
I agree with Schneereich - just be a god and you won't have to pick which one.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2007, 03:09:36 pm »
Just to be a god does not neccesarily implicate any powers.  There are plenty of gods without powers..  So you would chose godhood as your power but you wouldn't be able to do anything cool.

And uh, I create a titanium cage around you as you try and morph into a dragon or whatever to kill me and then create a lethal dose of gamma rays inside the cage....oops, one dead dragon.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
-Ezekiel 25:17

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2007, 04:51:09 pm »
he realizes there is a cage and turns into like an ant and escapes
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2007, 04:59:30 pm »
Unfortunately for you, neither insect chitin nor titanium bars stop gamma rays.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2007, 07:30:04 pm »
im not being "just" a god, im being the master of all of space-time. i can control any thing, any event, any timeline... and so forth. fire a gamma ray at me, and its energy will be harmlessly dispersed. then i will make you disintegrate.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2007, 11:30:44 pm »
dude its like totally at least five different sets of control powers to be able to control all of everything..  ..haven't you read the saga of Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet??  Even gods don't have that much control, duh..  ..even the silver surfer when he had the power cosmic couldn't control all of everything..  ..sheesh.

Pick one and have some fun with it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 11:31:35 pm by Perc »

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2007, 03:33:22 pm »
Perc you do not believe in god so how can he have any powers according to you?

Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2007, 10:19:41 pm »
Quote from: pielord47
Perc you do not believe in god so how can he have any powers according to you?

I never said there was no god, moron.  stfublomeplskthxbyela~

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2007, 04:51:21 pm »
stfublomeplskthxbyela
look who is the moron

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2007, 05:41:02 pm »
Nuh uhh, YOU'RE the moron!!

waa

Your kung fu is le3t!  My style is w3ak!  I hat3 you!

Gosh I wish I could be cool like you pietard.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2007, 09:04:24 pm »
um... lol? for the record, i didnt say i wanted to be god. that was fortress's interpretation. damnit stop turning every topic into a religion argument!

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2007, 12:14:19 am »
Why? if you dont then the creepy christians will start 'integrating' scripture into their every day postings more often, like they did before I came.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2007, 12:21:42 am »
they did? i wasnt around before you and im too lazy to read the stuff from before (i actually got scolded for trying to respond to it, so why bother reading it?)

anyways, (this goes to the creepy christians too of course!) were here to play a game and to be random and insane. if you want to talk about religion, make a thread about it and dont take every other thread entirely off-topic. im not saying dont talk about it, im just saying that it cant become the focal point of every single thread.

speaking of staying on-topic, if i had to choose a less all-encompassing power, i'd have to say flying. it just seems so cool.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2007, 03:39:51 pm »
stick to the ORIGINAL topic please

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2007, 11:20:36 pm »
What like *YOU* have never hijacked a thread, pietard?

What are you gonna do if I don't?  Whine really loud?

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2007, 04:09:52 pm »
i have never hijacked a thread

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2007, 04:09:55 pm »
i have never hijacked a thread

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2007, 04:53:40 pm »
i would probably want to be able to cure and control chakra (they go hand in hand)

Sorry, RIA... I'm burritos, but i may come back to visit ;)
Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2007, 04:56:40 pm »
wait, why are people fighting?

Sorry, RIA... I'm burritos, but i may come back to visit ;)
Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2007, 04:59:36 pm »
Lol at the newb fight.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317