Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: How's your love life?  (Read 4254 times)

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://
How's your love life?
« on: March 02, 2008, 11:29:35 pm »
o_o?

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
How's your love life?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 11:30:22 pm »
I also vote "I just broke up with someone cuz I didn't like her anymore"
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
How's your love life?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 11:33:31 pm »
Damnit Damen, you made me change my avatar to the girl I love(d?)
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
How's your love life?
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 11:35:08 pm »
I dont know what Im in now. Im like "do some thing with your life" and there like " Im trying I just need some one to help me. I love you." and it angers me to no end.
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
How's your love life?
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 11:38:18 pm »
I think it's impossible to say "I love someone... But they don't notice me"

I think that's more of a crush, unless it's one of those weird situations in a book or something.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
How's your love life?
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 11:38:23 pm »
Quote from: Reoga
I dont know what Im in now. Im like "do some thing with your life" and there like " Im trying I just need some one to help me. I love you." and it angers me to no end.

if they are confused about your gender too, you should clear that up.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
How's your love life?
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 11:39:50 pm »
Ask me in about two weeks.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
How's your love life?
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 11:41:26 pm »
Dontasemebro she looks mad.
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
How's your love life?
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 11:42:10 pm »
Quote from: Reoga
Dontasemebro she looks mad.
lol...
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

wethepeople

How's your love life?
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 11:46:54 pm »
<_<

What love life?

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
How's your love life?
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 12:06:45 am »
Quote from: wethepeople
<_<

What love life?
you+me babe  
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
How's your love life?
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 01:17:25 am »
I've never been one to throw love around. Such a strong word for the strongest of feelings. Still waiting to dive into a personality and find a reef to my liking.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 01:18:00 am by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Juno MacGuff

• Cactus
    • View Profile
How's your love life?
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 01:28:28 am »
I love someone, they don't feel the same way. It's a sad existence

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
How's your love life?
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 01:54:27 am »
guyz i need help. i love someone who's pregnant by some other dude, her name is juno.

:\
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 01:54:53 am by Crunka »
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Rozie Sedai

• Cactus
    • View Profile
How's your love life?
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 05:54:20 am »
I am in love with someone, but they do not know it. (yes this is not just a teenage thing), but he just see me as a good friend who he works and has a few drinks with sometimes. It does not also help that he is kind of well known (no names given  ).

Offline Rozie Sedai

• Cactus
    • View Profile
How's your love life?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 05:57:06 am »
Quote from: Crunka
guyz i need help. i love someone who's pregnant by some other dude, her name is juno.

:\
Not a good situ. First question, how do you feel about the fact that she is pregnant? If she did feel the same way about you or you ended up dating, how would you feel about a baby being around too?
I know that this may sound like shallow question but they are important.

Does she know that you like her?

EDIT:WALKED INTO THAT ONE.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 07:32:41 am by Rozie Sedai »

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
How's your love life?
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 07:27:04 am »
He was joking, Rozie. Juno is a character in a movie. It's Juno_Macgruff's avatar.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Rozie Sedai

• Cactus
    • View Profile
How's your love life?
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 07:34:35 am »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
He was joking, Rozie. Juno is a character in a movie. It's Juno_Macgruff's avatar.
How was I to know?  Man do I feel stooopid! I guess we are all allowed one red neck moment. Hopefully I get to live this down.  
No more posting with the hangover on full rage...the brain does not transmit it seems.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
How's your love life?
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 09:11:55 am »
lol :-P
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
How's your love life?
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 10:14:17 am »
I love someone.  He loves me.  We're engaged.  We're happy.

Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317