Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What form of trickery?  (Read 873 times)

Offline Elijah S Konderwink

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
What form of trickery?
« on: March 23, 2008, 05:51:07 pm »
What from of trickery have you participated in this time Lack of order, purpose, cause, or predictability in non-scientific parlance behaviour influenced by mental instability agreement between two or more parties?

I no longer view you as glorious, rather I perceived you as some convoluted society of horrors. Quite appalling.

An informant (COUGHGreekLetterDSingleUnitSingleUnitCOUGH) has provided me information regarding a topic of discussion in which beings are coverting my manner of speach! How absurd.

You reject me, then proceed to emulate me. The dismal state of affairs you find yourself in is a tragic one. If only there was some force that could perhaps assist you...

Please desist miscreants!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 05:53:24 pm by Elijah S Konderwink »
Do not create error, or you shall be punished.

mexicuns are the bane of existence.

http://wiki.rialliance.net/index.php?title...h_S._Konderwink

mexicun encounters survived: 1

wethepeople

What form of trickery?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 06:58:16 pm »
xd

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
What form of trickery?
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 07:18:46 pm »
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
What form of trickery?
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 10:20:32 pm »
I love this guy when did you reject him?
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
What form of trickery?
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 11:16:54 pm »
Elijah:
Greetings good sir, I only hope that my translation between your method of speech and the method preferred by those less "educated" then you are acceptible.  I wish only the best intentions, but alas, I am not as good at proper english as I wish I was, and thus, may be wrong some times.  I ask your forgiveness in advance.

Everyone else:
I think I can translate but don't bitch if I mess up...

Translations:

FRom Elijah S Konderwink into RIA-speek:

What have you done meow RIA?

I thought you were totally awesome.  meow, you appear to be a group of asshats.  NASTY.

My friend *coughDelta1212cough* told me that there is a topic where people are talking like I do, Craziness!

First, you reject me, then copy me?  This is a horrible turn of events.  (???????????????)

STop it meow assmonkeys.

Alright, and from RIAspeek, to Elijah-speak

Imaginary blue Monster from popular Television show and Number one selling Game for a Portable Virtual entertainment system?

Photograph of an imaginary image created on the internation network of computers for the amusment of others stating:
"I am laughing out loud at your previous statement.  What did you say?"

I have feelings for this gentlemen that run so deep that are difficult to express in todays society as it is not socially accepted.  When did you, the Lack of order, purpose, cause, or predictability in non-scientific parlance behaviour influenced by mental instability agreement between two or more parties rejected this incedible sample of a human being?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 11:18:38 pm by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
What form of trickery?
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 12:38:23 am »
Elijah, you're [doin it rong]

I understood that post! You need to try harder.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317