Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I'm new here  (Read 5023 times)

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2008, 12:05:50 am »
Hehe. It's the one with the map. There's an online version, and people from RIA used to kick ass at it.

Thanks ^_^ It's so... cork-y

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2008, 12:15:22 am »
lol..
o yer..i think i've seen it somewhere. Maybe on tv dunno.. so u fancy yourself a bit of a risk player eh?

hehe corky... it sounds great..it doesnt come across overly mini-sea shelly does it? cos u wouldnt want that..

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
I'm new here
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2008, 05:38:07 am »
it's ok joga, we're all dicks in here. ^_^

@llavamore: yes. also cocks.
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2008, 01:11:24 pm »
Quote from: Loren
You're Australian? Hot- Mean nice to meet ya  They give 2m for posting now? I only got money from Blue.

loren thinks everything with a penis is hot....
*fleeks*

Quote from: Joga Bonito
If I see you disappear, Ima eat you.

if you go inactive or leave, you get angry people to flame you and put you in their sig.

THEN WE TIE YOUR NUTS TO A TOTEM POLE AND THEN WE RIP OUT YOUR ENTRAILS WITH THE SEVERED ANTLERS OF A BADGER

Jesus christ...what have i gotten myself into...

um well this is sparta
so um...your into some madness

Quote from: wethepeople
Loren, we send out joining aid quite often. <_< After I get my wonder I plan on doing it myself. Anyway hi Joga.

I didn't know. I never got joining AID and I got alot of PMs from other RIAers when I was HoIA about people who didn't. o.o

if loren got aids everytime she rejoined she would be like a HIV farm

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
I'm new here
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2008, 02:58:09 pm »
i want to play risk but i dont want to get cockbludgeoned by loren

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2008, 06:10:42 pm »
lol..
o yer..i think i've seen it somewhere. Maybe on tv dunno.. so u fancy yourself a bit of a risk player eh?

hehe corky... it sounds great..it doesnt come across overly mini-sea shelly does it? cos u wouldnt want that..

Only good with 1 v. 1 games. I tend to have worse luck as the game gets larger, but I like to play ^_^

Everything evens out :D

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2008, 06:12:06 pm »
Quote from: Vector
You're Australian? Hot- Mean nice to meet ya  They give 2m for posting now? I only got money from Blue.

loren thinks everything with a penis is hot....
*fleeks*

If I see you disappear, Ima eat you.

if you go inactive or leave, you get angry people to flame you and put you in their sig.

THEN WE TIE YOUR NUTS TO A TOTEM POLE AND THEN WE RIP OUT YOUR ENTRAILS WITH THE SEVERED ANTLERS OF A BADGER

Jesus christ...what have i gotten myself into...

um well this is sparta
so um...your into some madness

Quote from: wethepeople
Loren, we send out joining aid quite often. <_< After I get my wonder I plan on doing it myself. Anyway hi Joga.

I didn't know. I never got joining AID and I got alot of PMs from other RIAers when I was HoIA about people who didn't. o.o

if loren got aids everytime she rejoined she would be like a HIV farm

With that logic, Moth would be hot. *shudders* And.... I take offense to the HIV farm. >_>

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2008, 07:10:49 pm »
Well i'm goin away till tuesday maybe wednesday. So thats why I wont be posting.

Catchya ria..

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2008, 11:25:27 am »
well mabey not moth....
fine
aids farm?

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2008, 07:14:02 pm »
I'm back--- and I feel like absolute shit. I can barely walk at all. But anyway.. anything interesting happen while i was away?

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2008, 07:19:30 pm »
not really
i mean aside from normal RIA randomness and stuff

Side note: get an avatar
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2008, 07:21:50 pm »

:avvie sig:

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2008, 07:23:04 pm »
how do you get them? is it in My Controls?

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
I'm new here
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2008, 07:27:54 pm »
Yes. If you're lazy, you can post a pic here and I'll set it for you.

But yes, avatar and sigs can be edited in My Controls.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2008, 09:56:11 pm »
done.

just a warning to the aiders and anyone who might care..i might be a bit inactive again for the rest of this week. Cant say for sure as it depends on what the weather's doing. I'll be on most of today though so if anyone wants to know anything or say anything today would be the day to do it.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2008, 11:52:53 am »
for joga

hope you like
not great but good to start

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2008, 04:38:20 pm »

For some reason I thought a flaming burrito would represent you well
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
I'm new here
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2008, 09:52:13 am »
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c153/lexynia/Avatars/sizematters-new.jpg
I'm new here
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2008, 05:08:54 pm »
thanks vector and pielord  it was a very tough decision but i had to go with vector's. thanks...

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
I'm new here
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2008, 05:11:02 pm »
just trying out the new avatar..

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317