Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The welcoming of a new nation......  (Read 3609 times)

Offline Darknought

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
The welcoming of a new nation......
« on: March 26, 2008, 03:07:49 pm »
I am Darknought, ruler of the Citadel Empire. I am a communist nation attempting to create a powerful nation. I am glad to be part of a large community such as this and hope to contribute in any way possible. I am a big Sean Connery fan and truy to navigate teh nets whenever possible( my mom and stepdad constatly disconnect teh internet, but its constantly on at my dads house). Once again, i hope i can become a part of theis fun communnity and join with everyone else.

VIVA LA RIA!!!!!

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 04:09:31 pm »
You nation will do better if your government is at Monarchy.

Welcome to the alliance.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 04:15:31 pm »
Plz fix your Resource  and team color in the "my controls"
other than that welcome and plz no runing in the halls
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 04:45:28 pm »
Monarchy is the best because it gives you more money.

But hey, welcome to RIA! I'm not in RIA, but welcome anyway

How come your internet is on/off at your mom's place? She has a thing against it?

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 06:00:32 pm »
Communists need to die!
Anyways, welcome. Also, try has no 'u' and this has no 'e'
I suggest this as your avatar:
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Darknought

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 05:41:24 pm »
A few things:
      -First off, Communism, if put under the control of a leader capable of handlin g it, is the best possible form of government. If u want to question me, read Robert Heinlein's Starship Troopers    (that does not mean watch the movie[even if it is good])
      -Secondly, my step-dad is constantly unhooking the household wireless internet because apparently it "messes with his computer." so, seeing as internet access is limited(only at my dads) i doubt i'll be able to get the extra 500,000 starting aid.
      -lastly, if Delta 1212 is the Morgan Freeman of the RIA, I think i should be the Sean Connery, which is good because, though they make me pick a religion because we can't make upour own, the people of the Citadel Empire worship Sean Connery as teh god he is.

==================DAMN YOU FREEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 05:47:59 pm by Darknought »

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 05:44:34 pm »
Quote from: Darknought
A few things:
I disagree.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Darknought

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 05:49:52 pm »
Quote from: Delta1212
A few things:
I disagree.
on what????

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 06:13:49 pm »
Quote from: Delta1212
A few things:
I disagree.
on what????

Everything

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 06:16:47 pm »
Communism isn't bad, it just doesn't work and slowly diminishes a nation because people no longer have the motivation to do good work. Why should anyone work hard if they're gonna get paid the same amount anyway?
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Darknought

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 11:14:15 pm »
communism will work when a society can unite and look together toward the greater good. Isnt isnt it something we're told as mere children that we should work our hardest even if it doesnt mean anything special for ourselves? Communism is simply the embodiment of that philosophy.

.....wow, this conversation is getting deep......

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2008, 12:27:39 am »
works for the Tau.
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline Drop Your Pants

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Stop staring at the bugs
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War
  • war boner is 1.39" long.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2008, 06:58:55 am »
communism will work when a society can unite and look together toward the greater good. Isnt isnt it something we're told as mere children that we should work our hardest even if it doesnt mean anything special for ourselves? Communism is simply the embodiment of that philosophy.

Did you bring your shovel?

Offline Darknought

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2008, 07:40:35 am »
Quote from: Drop Your Pants

Did you bring your shovel?

nope, left it in the governmental cottage....i mean headquarters

give us a break, we're a small nation

Offline Drop Your Pants

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Stop staring at the bugs
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War
  • war boner is 1.39" long.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2008, 09:02:24 am »
*gives Darknought a kitkat*

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2008, 10:42:08 am »
whether or not communism works in real life isn't it bad in cn b/c u get less money?

welcome to the ria =D

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 01:10:45 pm »
Communism doesn't work.  And even if it is the best possible government *when* people are perfect (eg never) it never works because a. people aren't perfect or b. the leader becomes a dictator and more often c. both.

Russia was the best communist country EVER even if it wasn't Marxist and look, it failed.  Especially today all 'communist' countries fail.  North Korea is a dictatorial hellhole and South Korea a thriving nation.  China depends on slave labor and exporting defective goods (lead painted toys etc) and forcefully oppressing the people (Tienamen Square, the Google search engine limitations, freedom of speech limitations).  All other communist nations currently are poor (Vietnam, Laos, Cuba).  Cuba does slightly better than its companions because it is smaller.

Even if communism did work and provided for all equitably and well, dissent would be put down, freedoms would be impinged upon.  All current and past communist nations not only provide inequitably and badly but also imping on freedoms.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Darknought

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2008, 10:21:27 pm »
.....OK! PLEASE! STOP IT! BEFORE MY HEAD EXPLODES! Look! I'm, changing my government! All better! Just please, stop it! I didn't know what I was getting into! I'm Monarchy now! SEE!            

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2008, 11:53:29 pm »
you ran in the halls.
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline Nitemarebforcrismas

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2008, 02:19:09 am »
In theory, Communism is possibly the best form of government. The problem is, the leader of the Communist country is usually a complete idiot and wants to bite more then he can chew.

My Nation
I refuse to Chillax... e_e

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317