Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The ignorance of Americans  (Read 5129 times)

Offline Mathlete

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
The ignorance of Americans
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2008, 12:27:33 am »
Quote from: Arsenal 10
I've never been there so I don't know. But holy shit, what do they teach in schools there? Some of those answers are beyond stupid.. It actually scares me..

EDIT: you would not find people that stupid walking the streets where I live.
Lol, one just need look hard enough.

Meh, I'm a product of American schools, it is flawed, no doubt, but it doesn't churn out consistent idiots. As a matter of fact, I find most Americans I talk to a pleasure.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2008, 12:36:20 am »
Quote from: Mathlete
Quote from: evil greg guy
To adolf von sippycup:  You tell the people to stop worrying about the US and worry about their own country. Well, some people wish they could, but your governement feels the need to police the world and be asshats to the middle-east.
Lol, if you think the war in the Middle East is about policing, you're just as ignorant as the people in the video.
Oh, Im sorry, it just seems quite apparent that bush's daddy also happened to invade Iraq. Little Georgey's just following his daddy's example.

Basically, i believe that it is simply to keep America's oil level high, and to cover up their fuck up of WMD's.
If you don't like my opinion on it then you sir, may go fuck yourself.

Isn't it funny though how almost wherever you go, American's are disliked? Its most likely because of the actions/greed of your gevernment, but has the thought never crossed your mind that they dislike americans because you SUPPORT what your gov. does?
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2008, 12:37:39 am »
I know im arrogant, i can admit to that, its when assholes argue trying to defend retarded shit that bugs me, and when they dont admit that they are doing it.
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2008, 12:38:42 am »
I also find it amusing how after what, 7 years, the US military has failed to track down Osama, yet a documentary writer did. Hmm, really shows the governments desire to end the money-making... i mean war.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 12:39:04 am by evil greg guy »
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2008, 12:39:33 am »
And when you tell me that im ignorant about the war, ask the world bud, they'd probably agree with me.
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Mathlete

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2008, 12:40:57 am »
To adolf von sippycup:  You tell the people to stop worrying about the US and worry about their own country. Well, some people wish they could, but your governement feels the need to police the world and be asshats to the middle-east.
Lol, if you think the war in the Middle East is about policing, you're just as ignorant as the people in the video.
Oh, Im sorry, it just seems quite apparent that bush's daddy also happened to invade Iraq. Little Georgey's just following his daddy's example.

Basically, i believe that it is simply to keep America's oil level high, and to cover up their fuck up of WMD's.
If you don't like my opinion on it then you sir, may go fuck yourself.

Isn't it funny though how almost wherever you go, American's are disliked? Its most likely because of the actions/greed of your gevernment, but has the thought never crossed your mind that they dislike americans because you SUPPORT what your gov. does?
You made it seem like you thought we invaded Iraq because we wanted to police the world. Not true.

Oil? Partly...

We just didn't want Iraq's oil supply backed by Euro's like Iran did recently, and war is always an economy booster. In the immortal words of Bill Clinton, "It's the economy, stupid." Don't treat me like an idiot, and don't make generalizations on Americans, cause if I remember right, the U.S. still has the most Nobel Prizes under its belt.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2008, 12:42:31 am »
I've never been there so I don't know. But holy shit, what do they teach in schools there? Some of those answers are beyond stupid.. It actually scares me..

EDIT: you would not find people that stupid walking the streets where I live.
Lol, one just need look hard enough.

Meh, I'm a product of American schools, it is flawed, no doubt, but it doesn't churn out consistent idiots. As a matter of fact, I find most Americans I talk to a pleasure.
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy talking to Americans. The people I have met who are American are really cool and seem to be really on to it.

But what scares me is that a large part of America seems to (or has a reputation) of being so stupid and that these are the people who vote for the president of one of the most powerful countries in the world.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2008, 12:45:34 am »
Im sorry if i made generalizations about americans, but i was referring to AMERICA, maybe not the people individually, but the country as a whole. To elect a government and to KEEP them there for an extra term when it is blatantly obvious that they are fuck-ups and are simply trying to make their rich basdtard friends richer, that to me, amkes the country stupid.

And what the FUCK do nobel prizes have to do with this discussion?
If you're referring to the peace-prizes then fuck. LOL, US only has peace because if someone ticks them off they send in their military and say, LOL, WMDS!
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2008, 12:45:46 am »
"war is always an economy booster."

<_<

On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2008, 12:50:03 am »
And you agree that it is an economy booster, so do you agree that ravaging and destroying a country in an unjust war just to make your country richer is "Right"? Im sorry, the only fucking way the US gets away with it is as i stated before, they have the firepower to back themselves up.
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Mathlete

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2008, 12:55:36 am »
"war is always an economy booster."

<_<
The reality is, our economy was in deep shit pre Bush. With a fluctuating dollar, if all the Middle East decided to switch over to the much more stable Euro, our nation would have come to a screeching halt. We needed to take drastic measures, or be left in the dust, and despite what some might say, the war at least prevented economic problems for a little longer. Higher production, produces more jobs, lowering unemployment rate, bringing more money moved into the economy. It might not sit easy with you, might not be very ethical, but war was good for the economy. And as for WMD's, only the idiots were fooled by the lie. The war in and of itself could have saved the struggling economy, the way Bush handled it? God awful.

And what the FUCK do nobel prizes have to do with this discussion?
If you're referring to the peace-prizes then fuck. LOL, US only has peace because if someone ticks them off they send in their military and say, LOL, WMDS!
If you honestly think that we care what anybody has to say, think again. We're looking out for ourselves. We face criticism with everything we do simply because we're American, we've seen objections from our European counterparts since the end of World War II. But in the end, America does a damn fine job of almost everything we do, as long as nobody gets in our way. Marshal Plan, reconstruction of Japan (No other reconstruction has gone as well as ours in history), we heard a lot of shit, but we do a good job.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2008, 12:56:28 am »
EGG - You're just bashing the American name now. If you want to have a discussion then do so. But please don't rant off and attack him for being American. You've managed to turn this into more of a personal attack and it really sucks.

In other words, [span style=\"color:#48D1CC\"]chillax[/span] man.

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2008, 01:00:07 am »
I meant no personal offense, but it astounds me that he just posted in agreement that america does exactly what I said. He also prett much said that they were willing to destroy a country simply to better their economy. That just smears his image in my mind and i will now make it my duty to make his RIA life a living hell. So, i guess, yeah, now i DO mean personal offenses.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 01:00:31 am by evil greg guy »
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2008, 01:02:26 am »
"We're looking out for ourselves."

>_>

Offline Mathlete

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2008, 01:03:45 am »
I meant no personal offense, but it astounds me that he just posted in agreement that america does exactly what I said. He also prett much said that they were willing to destroy a country simply to better their economy. That just smears his image in my mind and i will now make it my duty to make his RIA life a living hell. So, i guess, yeah, now i DO mean personal offenses.
Start a war? You bet your ass we started a war.

Stave off a depression? You ever think about what will happen to the world if the American economy can't keep up with oil prices? Believe me, it's not just us that is going to be fucked. You think the world can afford a depression? If the dollar collapses, you know that China goes bankrupt, right? You know that they depend on about $1.4 trillion of our dollars right? You know that if that currency is gone, EVERYBODY is fucked right? You think India and China can't feed themselves now? Yeah, if we took an alternate time line, you'd be wondering why we didn't do anything...

You're thinking about the economy in a really narrow perspective. Right now, the world is way to integrated to see any powers go under.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 01:04:50 am by Mathlete »

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2008, 01:03:55 am »
But that doesn't justify destroying an already damaged country! And if they think so htye DESERVE to be hated and THEY should be the ones being attacked for acts of terrorism.
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2008, 01:06:51 am »
So simply because you're buddies with another country means that you will destroy another just to keep them happy? Fuck that.
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Mathlete

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2008, 01:08:16 am »
But that doesn't justify destroying an already damaged country! And if they think so htye DESERVE to be hated and THEY should be the ones being attacked for acts of terrorism.
The war wasn't meant to last this long. Yeah, we fucked up, the war was meant to be short and sweet, we couldn't find Saddam in time and he set up a guerrilla movement that we're currently fighting.

But hey, when it's your dinner plate that's empty, you'll be wondering why the fuck American didn't do anything to come out and save the world. The fact of the matter is, the U.S. is like the NPO of the world, everything we do is seen with bitterness because we are Number 1.

Offline Mathlete

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2008, 01:09:33 am »
So simply because you're buddies with another country means that you will destroy another just to keep them happy? Fuck that.
So you'd rather see potential millions starving in China, India, and see a completely ravaged economy in East Asia, right?

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2008, 01:11:52 am »
"You ever think about what will happen to the world if the American economy can't keep up with oil prices?"

They might put some effort into find alternate ways of making energy.. <_<

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317