Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Joga Bonito's 100th Post  (Read 4868 times)

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 06:23:07 am »
btw do you like my avatar Arsenal10??

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 06:28:15 am »
Highly-rated Spanish striker David Villa has revealed that he would love to play for Arsenal because of the club's stylish football.
Do you know if this is true?

And yeah, cool avatar. I tried to make something like that with Dennis Bergkamp ages ago.. But failed miserably..
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2008, 06:37:29 am »
I think it might be. Spurs and Chelsea were battling it out for him, both offering over 20 million pounds. But he's *expected* to reject the move to Chelsea in favour of Arsenal cos thats where he wants to play the most.

***BUT***

I just read..that Chelsea are planning a 45 million pound offer for him.

Offline the infamous

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/jimmykent
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 06:58:40 am »
Quote from: Joga Bonito
I think it might be. Spurs and Chelsea were battling it out for him, both offering over 20 million pounds. But he's *expected* to reject the move to Chelsea in favour of Arsenal cos thats where he wants to play the most.

***BUT***

I just read..that Chelsea are planning a 45 million pound offer for him.

Chelsea fan here, I would LOVE Villa. Imagine him, Torres and Cronaldo battling it out for the golden boot

Hopefully he'll realise his chances are better at Chelsea. that said, Arsenal would probably have won the title this season is Torres or Villa had had all the chances Adebayor has had this season. I wanted you guys to take it, cos you play beautiful football, and I HATE Utd and Liverpool, but it wasn't to be, sadly. Get rid of Eboue, that is your first priority. he has totally lost it.
You match your friends to your principles, not your principles to your friends.

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 07:11:01 am »
Not sure if Arsenal could've won with Torres or Villa. As much as it kills me to say this Man U are the best team in the league. I was watching them play a few weeks ago and they play some beautiful stuff. Ronaldo and Tevez especially.

I think Villa would do better at Arsenal than Chelsea personally because as you said Arsenal play beautiful football and well...chelsea are shit
I just hope he comes to the Premier League because you don't see as much of him in the Primera. Seeing as what Torres did when he came here, I think he'll set the league on fire.

Offline the infamous

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/jimmykent
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 09:31:52 am »
Quote from: Joga Bonito
Not sure if Arsenal could've won with Torres or Villa. As much as it kills me to say this Man U are the best team in the league. I was watching them play a few weeks ago and they play some beautiful stuff. Ronaldo and Tevez especially.

I think Villa would do better at Arsenal than Chelsea personally because as you said Arsenal play beautiful football and well...chelsea are shit
I just hope he comes to the Premier League because you don't see as much of him in the Primera. Seeing as what Torres did when he came here, I think he'll set the league on fire.

I think people get over-excited about Utd. They're just not all that good. Seriously. But then, my opinions on football are quite different to the norm.

As for Chelsea being shit, we'll see what the table says at the end of the season. We might not always be beautiful, but football is about winning too, and we certainly do that. Also, 'beautiful' one touch pass football is overrated - Chelsea are still an exciting team to watch.

I do think you could've won it. The number of opportunities Adebayor has spurned is astounding - his shot conversion rate is terrible. Villa is much more like an Italian striker, quite clinical and takes his chances. You still create an absolute treasure trove of chances every match, and any striker who can show even an ounce of consistency (which is not Adebayor) could have kept you at the top.
You match your friends to your principles, not your principles to your friends.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 12:37:51 pm »
I have 5600 posts, none of them spam.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 03:26:24 pm »
And I have....
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 03:26:50 pm »
1074 posts right now!
And a better avatar
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 06:08:47 pm »
I think people get over-excited about Utd. They're just not all that good. Seriously. But then, my opinions on football are quite different to the norm.

As for Chelsea being shit, we'll see what the table says at the end of the season. We might not always be beautiful, but football is about winning too, and we certainly do that. Also, 'beautiful' one touch pass football is overrated - Chelsea are still an exciting team to watch.

I do think you could've won it. The number of opportunities Adebayor has spurned is astounding - his shot conversion rate is terrible. Villa is much more like an Italian striker, quite clinical and takes his chances. You still create an absolute treasure trove of chances every match, and any striker who can show even an ounce of consistency (which is not Adebayor) could have kept you at the top.

Hey leave poor Adebayor alone. 21 goals in the Premier League isn't bad by any means. But I see what you mean, he's no Torres. Torres has scored 22 goals from 27 matches since coming to Liverpool. He certainly lived up to the hype.

But you make some great points there. Personally I'm not a fan of the way Chelsea play, I much prefer the Arsene Wenger style of football. Thats how me and my team mates try to play and its the best to watch in my opinion.

Do you think if Villa was to come to Arsenal that Adebayor would still start?

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2008, 06:43:25 pm »
Don't forget, the reason Adebayor has the opportunity to miss the goal is because he is consistently in the right place at the right time. Torres, CRonaldo have a conversion rate because often they don't see that run that needs to be made so the never get that wonderful pass and a shot at goal. Adebayor's worse conversion rate is not really that bad, it's just not as good as some others. The point is that he has still scored a lot of goals this season and has been playing great.

Do you think if Villa was to come to Arsenal that Adebayor would still start?
No doubt. I can't see Villa in the starting team straight away. Van Persie and Adebayor are Arsenal's two top strikers. Villa would have to work hard to take one of their places. Especially as we are seeing Helb play a CF foreward roll just behind the lone striker more often to make a 5 man midfield. Wenger seems to like this one. And there is no way anyone could take Helb's spot in Arsenal. Well except fab the fantastic of course..

On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline MarioParty

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2008, 06:49:56 pm »
Quality > quantity, and I have neither ;_;

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2008, 07:16:44 pm »
Word is that Chelea have offered AC Milan $105,000,000 AUD for Kaka. And they're willing to pay over $200,000,000AUD for him. They're also supposedly after Messi and Ribery as well. And Dani Alves, Aguera and Benzema have been mentioned about a possible to move to Chelsea.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2008, 07:19:45 pm »
I smell another Real Madrid happening..

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2008, 07:24:15 pm »
There's no way they'll be able to get all of them.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2008, 07:34:19 pm »
Yeah, but they're trying to do the same.. I hate it when they do that..

Look to the future and build player rather then trying to buy up all the old stars so you'll be good for one season..

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2008, 07:40:30 pm »
Dani Alves, Aguera and Benzema will all go to a big club though I reckon. They're all real quality players. I just hope they don't end up all in the same club.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2008, 07:54:31 pm »
Speaking of Ribery, I've heard he's going to Arsenal aswell.. That is probably Eboue on the bench then..

Offline Joga Bonito

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2008, 08:25:41 pm »
Ribery? I didn't know about that. He's only been at Bayern Munich for a few months hasn't he? He'd be a good buy though.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
Joga Bonito's 100th Post
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2008, 08:37:56 pm »
I don't know for sure.. I just seem to hear a lot of rumours.. I can't tell which ones to believe and which ones are complete ox.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317