Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Me..  (Read 3415 times)

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2007, 02:08:02 am »
Well we can't have a conversation if you don't read what I have to say..

I can take a hint sheesh
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
-Ezekiel 25:17

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/angellicdarkness
Me..
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2007, 02:11:27 am »
I like real time debates tyvm!
~ Taladrea

your # Did not want to post it dut where r u @ ?

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2007, 02:36:43 am »
Quote from: Taladrea
I like real time debates tyvm!
You are welcome to come out to cali and visit me
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
Me..
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2007, 04:42:03 pm »
Quote from: Perc
I've spent a good portion of the last 15-20 years studying religions and science.  (I'm 28)

Hahahaha... I find that amusing. No wonder your language is so much different from mine... I'm only 16.

Wicca, huh... interesting. I don't like all the magicks and stuff, but I guess it explains why your hair is a funny looking color.

This is going to turn into another religion topic. Oh noes!  I'm not ready for another one yet!!!  
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 05:41:55 pm »
Have some coffe and calm down, Tweak.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2007, 05:52:48 pm »
I don't like coffee  

Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2007, 08:14:10 pm »
Quote from: invincible13matt
I don't like coffee  
It's a southpark quote, dude

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2007, 08:26:38 pm »
don't watch that, I must admit

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2007, 08:49:20 pm »
Wicca, huh... interesting. I don't like all the magicks and stuff, but I guess it explains why your hair is a funny looking color.

No, the "funny color" is due to a normal dye job. Wal-mart purchase. Its a clairol dye and highlights box kit. One of my better choices. I tend to dye my hair every 6 months for 2 yrs with a break of no dying every 2 years. This year is a dye year. I had my hair purple last summer via a temp color kit.
~ Taladrea

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2007, 08:51:46 pm »
I know, I was just joking... I'm a little loopy today.

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2007, 08:54:04 pm »
I am officially ending the hijack of this thread and reinstating the topic:

Me and my ego.

If there is anything more important than my ego around here I want it shot and served as dessert.  Now.

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2007, 08:56:13 pm »
your ego is big...   But then again, so is a lot of people who research one thing for a long time... so I guess it's normal   oh well

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2007, 11:33:29 pm »
No Perc's ego is as big as a rodeo midget's IQ, meaning its as small as an appendage he has.

...Yes. I am saying he as a small ego and dick. ^_^ I am so evil.
~ Taladrea

and can I have it?

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2007, 11:34:03 pm »
I know, I was just joking... I'm a little loopy today.

I know, its cool. But most ppl ask me how many times a year I dye my hair and such.
~ Taladrea

and can I have it?

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2007, 12:11:05 am »
No Perc's ego is as big as a rodeo midget's IQ, meaning its as small as an appendage he has.

LoL.  Would you like me to email you a picture?  Please disavow yourself of the notion that I am trying to impress you with my mind to compensate for anything.  Would you like me to pose 'him' any specific way for you?  Maybe an action shot?  LoL.

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2007, 12:23:44 am »

LoL.  Would you like me to email you a picture?  Please disavow yourself of the notion that I am trying to impress you with my mind to compensate for anything.  Would you like me to pose 'him' any specific way for you?  Maybe an action shot?  LoL.

ACK NO! Please do not blind us with his presence! You'll scar the others on the boards too...they are young and impressionable yet!
~ Taladrea

and can I have it?

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Me..
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2007, 12:26:12 am »

there isnt a crying face, so this will have to do :'(

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Me..
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2007, 01:42:12 pm »
LoLzOr

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317