Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I'm depressed :(  (Read 3042 times)

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
I'm depressed :(
« on: April 30, 2008, 05:40:05 pm »
can i come here for comfort?

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 05:40:53 pm »
Yes, it's what lots of us do. Me? My girlfriend of 3 years recently broke up with me and all my good IRL friends are at different colleges.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 05:52:51 pm »
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 05:53:32 pm »
Yeah. Wanna make out?
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 06:01:19 pm »
Damn Tase. Don't try and get them when they're vunerable. Show some respect man.

Though, I'm not vunerable. Meet you behind the bike shed at 8?

On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 06:01:40 pm »
oh well im 15 and in gr 10, and my best friend (i can barely call him that anymore) started dating my ex (the day after the breakup, but thats beside the point) a couple weeks ago, and it was a mutual breakup so after a quick argument with him about his ethics i was over it, but for a little under a week now they have both been turning on me, i dont see HER anymore but i see HIM every day at school and, mostly thru facebook, they gang up on me about every Goddamn thing they can, and im gonna fuckin lose it on their asses, and on top of that they are the loveyest doveyest little fuckers ive ever seen together  and they disregard everybody else who cant stand it either, and on top of THAT, ive been trying for another girl, who says she's under alot of stress with her mind or w/e she says about it so i have to wait for like whats gonna seem like FOREVER so now im stuck moving on, but im having a hard time doing that because low self esteem has made it hard to do so without some1 liking me 1st and i doubt thats gonna be happening any time soon, and ON TOP OF THAT i have fucking rage issues, so im gonna fuckin lose it on EVERYBODY if things keep going the way they r going

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 06:05:02 pm »
Girls aye.. Can't live with em, can't live without em.. <_<

Offline the infamous

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/jimmykent
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 06:15:31 pm »
Quote from: Arsenal 10
can't live without em.. <_<

Apparently you can. Not that it's been my choice, but I haven't had a girlfriend for over 3 years now, and haven't had sex for even longer. FYI, I'm 21, rich, a singer/songwriter, and at university. However, what counts against me are my high standards, my low visibility (in that it's apparently hard to tell if I fancy someone), and my desire for a relationship, not casual shit.

So yeah, guys. I feel your pain. I wish I had some - pain makes for good writing. I just get rejected too quickly these days. I haven't liked anyone really strongly for about 2 years now >.<
You match your friends to your principles, not your principles to your friends.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 06:18:22 pm »
I think you need to tell your friend exactly how you feel, and you'll see how much of a friend he is by his response. He'll get in trouble with the girl the same way you did, and he'll start to hate her, and come crawling back to you.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 06:21:16 pm »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
Yeah. Wanna make out?
naw were both guys here, and i like the straight way.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 06:22:00 pm »
Okay:( I'll settle for Arsenal 10 again.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 06:45:59 pm »

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 07:06:23 pm »
Quote from: KingRanter
oh well im 15 and in gr 10, and my best friend (i can barely call him that anymore) started dating my ex (the day after the breakup, but thats beside the point) a couple weeks ago, and it was a mutual breakup so after a quick argument with him about his ethics i was over it, but for a little under a week now they have both been turning on me, i dont see HER anymore but i see HIM every day at school and, mostly thru facebook, they gang up on me about every Goddamn thing they can, and im gonna fuckin lose it on their asses, and on top of that they are the loveyest doveyest little fuckers ive ever seen together  and they disregard everybody else who cant stand it either, and on top of THAT, ive been trying for another girl, who says she's under alot of stress with her mind or w/e she says about it so i have to wait for like whats gonna seem like FOREVER so now im stuck moving on, but im having a hard time doing that because low self esteem has made it hard to do so without some1 liking me 1st and i doubt thats gonna be happening any time soon, and ON TOP OF THAT i have fucking rage issues, so im gonna fuckin lose it on EVERYBODY if things keep going the way they r going
Damn.  That's some drama I haven't had in... over a year, which is nice since I love the current guy.

My advice:

1. Talk to your friend privately.  Either at school or send him a message via Facebook.
2. Moving on is NOT about finding a new girl.  Start doing the things that you used to love doing.  Find new hobbies along the way.
3. Love will find you.

Now if your friend doesn't care about what you said, then he's either under her spell, or an asshole.  If it's the former, he'll come crawling back to you once she's done with him.  If it's the latter, he'll come crawling to you once she's done with him.  If he doesn't come back, then there's still step 2 in my advice.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 07:10:54 pm »
ill look into it.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 07:37:29 pm »
what i need is some cheering up

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 07:41:11 pm »
wanna make out?!?!
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 07:42:48 pm »
lol that helped somehow

but alas, i do, just, not with you, sorry, cause again, your a guy, comma, comma comma, comma.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 07:51:34 pm »
I'm straight too. Wanna just do it for a second? See what it's like?

RIA is the best place to cheer yourself up. Do something crazy in Random Insanity.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 07:53:31 pm »
lol i would rather NOT see what its like, im not bicurious

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 07:57:34 pm »
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=-mV0Sg1_c-Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtube.com/watch?v=-mV0Sg1_c-Q</a>
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317