Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ATTN: Girls of RIA  (Read 32384 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
ATTN: Girls of RIA
« Reply #180 on: June 19, 2007, 09:03:31 pm »
same thing
bun hottness gone 15 years ago

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/angellicdarkness
« Reply #181 on: June 19, 2007, 09:13:54 pm »
There is also the french bun, and tucked in french braids.
~ Taladrea

your # Did not want to post it dut where r u @ ?

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #182 on: June 19, 2007, 09:16:56 pm »
lol if u need to fight w/ boobies that is the point of a sports bra guys they dont get in the way but the army uniform point is well taken but a really hot girl can still look hot in a bun

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
« Reply #183 on: June 19, 2007, 09:22:54 pm »
those girls just have to hope I don't get into the army because I'm a ruthless killer. That kind of stuff doesn't work on me, thank God.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 19, 2007, 09:25:44 pm »
um have u like been castrated(sp?)?

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 19, 2007, 09:28:51 pm »
no, I'm just heartless like that

Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 19, 2007, 09:30:08 pm »
it doesnt require heartlessness to not be attraccted to boobies it requires not being a male

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 19, 2007, 09:32:53 pm »
not necessarily, but the heartlessness and bloodlust overrides the male lust for sexual pleasures. I possess such a strong bloodlust it makes me ignore other things, so I just kill)

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 19, 2007, 09:33:39 pm »
hey guys don't have to be attracted to that kind of stuff

Sorry, RIA... I'm burritos, but i may come back to visit ;)
Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/angellicdarkness
« Reply #189 on: June 19, 2007, 09:36:13 pm »
In all honesty, if a girl was naked in front of you and all that Matt...you'd give in right there. Sex drives can override blood lusts...
~ Taladrea

your # Did not want to post it dut where r u @ ?

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 19, 2007, 09:36:19 pm »
it doesnt require heartlessness to not be attraccted to boobies it requires not being a male

Wow, do you think all guys are that shallow? And see what I mean about flirtaciousnesS?

Offline Castille

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 19, 2007, 09:38:04 pm »
lol fortress how is that flirtacious and all guys are that shallow some jsut hide it better then others

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 19, 2007, 09:38:14 pm »
Quote from: Taladrea
In all honesty, if a girl was naked in front of you and all that Matt...you'd give in right there. Sex drives can override blood lusts...

some men have strong enough commitments to purity that they don't care... I don't want to, therefore I will not.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 19, 2007, 09:39:21 pm »
Quote from: invincible13matt
those girls just have to hope I don't get into the army because I'm a ruthless killer. That kind of stuff doesn't work on me, thank God.

$5 says he is gay

In all honesty, if a GUY was naked in front of you and all that Matt...you'd give in right there. Sex drives can override blood lusts...

fix'd

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 19, 2007, 09:41:14 pm »
wow you guys have a lot opinion of willpower. lol

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 19, 2007, 09:43:41 pm »
that's because I have a lot of willpower. And Vector, I'm not gay. Don't suggest it. I just am not socially inclined at all...

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 19, 2007, 09:45:01 pm »
Well you're socially active on the forums at least!

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 19, 2007, 09:45:15 pm »
Quote from: Vector
Quote from: invincible13matt

$5 says he is gay

In all honesty, if a GUY was naked in front of you and all that Matt...you'd give in right there. Sex drives can override blood lusts...

fix'd
he's not gay, now give me $5

Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline ace of spades

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 19, 2007, 09:46:30 pm »
well, willpower can go a long way, but in all honesty, i rely a lot on my emotions and impulses^^

Use my money wisely RIA!

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 19, 2007, 09:47:39 pm »
ok ill send you $5 of aids to your nation

link?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317