Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ghosts  (Read 5949 times)

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Ghosts
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 11:49:12 am »
ahh yes the family reunion. Well most people would say their reunions blow hard and that they do. My family reunion takes place at an old old fire hall out in vanago.
   Well i decided i was going to take the camera and go on a tour through the hall. In the hall walked Feirce and Myself. I went down into the meeting room. Fierce2(RJ) was not with me, we walked somewhere else. I was standing there about to call RJ over to me because i was going to go upstairs. I yelled out RJ but he went outside. Soi went and got him. I played the video back, and thats when it happened.
   In the video right before i said RJ, there was a whisper, so faint and blunt, about a split second before i said it. Nobody was with me, just me. On the video, you heard it plain and clear.  I didnt say it, because right after the other voice said it i said it loud and clear. I went back into the hall.
   I went upstairs into the hall where some more shit happened. I little wooden sign thing that was about a door way start to sway and fell of the door way. the thing is there was no wind or even a windo opened anywhere in the hall. i put it back up and walked away.(by the way, not i didnt bump it)
    Then i went into the other room where they keep their Oxygen Tanks. and other gear. I went around just listening closely. Then a huge thud came from the hall way where i just was. Like someone slammed their foot. I had it all on tape. RJ and my family listened to it, I am not making ay of this up.
    Needless to say i got the fuck out of the firehall, to go get RJ, but he wouldnt come back in. Ohh well that is what happened at the family reunion. To this day i dont know what happened. The Thud wasnt downstairs. It was amungst me, by me, looking at me i had a feeling. I dont know what it was, but something else was in that fire hall but me

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 11:51:11 am »
Quote from: Babelonians
Fierce you sure it was no echo

it was no echo. Because i would have made the echo. The voice was before mine.

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 11:55:45 am »
all i know is that i have been looking over my shoulder every other second cause im scared that something is gonna like integrate (is that the word) like right behind me

no offense to you, but i believe you are the person who is in secure because you havnt had anything to sway your thought that something else might be there. That random cold Breeze. That noise when you are sleeping. If you have ever had a family member pass away that you held so close to you, and there is a moment when you feel they are right by you helpin you. Well they might be. Think about just because they are dead, dosnt mean they are not here, helping us through everyday life

Offline Kellyatfsu

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2007, 02:33:23 pm »
In Tallahassee there was an old abandoned mental hospital called Sunland. A few years back me and a few friends decided to go there on Halloween. Yeah creepy enough on its own. There was still a ton of stuff in it like electroshock tables and medical books and kids toys. All kinds of creepy noises. My friend took her camera and after we had left and looked at the pictures there were weird shapes and little flashes of lights in all of the pictures we had taken inside the building, but nothing in the pictures that were taken anywhere else. Scary as hell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunland_Hospital

Jukers

Ghosts
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2007, 02:47:42 pm »
I have a story that deals with my band room and the fact my school was built over an Indian burial ground.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Ghosts
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2007, 06:23:41 pm »
Quote from: Vintus
I didn't believe in ghosts, at first. But I've seen some fucked up things over the years.

First, and most importantly, is the thing showing me all of this. Tall, usually distorted like TV fuzz, freakishly long limbs, and incredibly skinny. Whenever I see him, I encounter something paranormal shortly after.

I'm gonna be seeing that figure just because my mind will be playing tricks on me.  Thanks.

Also, who's seen the show Ghost Hunters on SciFi?  That show is making a believer out of me.  At one point they ask, "Is there anyone there?  Can you say hello?"  Later, they check the tape, and there's this deep raspy voice: "HELLO?"  Jesus it's creepy.  Also, the sound guy's equipment jumped up (neither he nor anyone else could have done it" and smashed into his face, then as he was falling he crumpled like he had been punched in the stomach and he said he had felt a force smash his stomach, and had felt this horrible feeling, like all his worst nightmares had come true, while it happened.  This happened at the time two other guys found a cold spot, a hot spot was found elsewhere, and a guy lost almost all his battery on his camera.  It was fucking crazy.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2007, 06:56:55 pm »
Quote from: Kellyatfsu
In Tallahassee there was an old abandoned mental hospital called Sunland. A few years back me and a few friends decided to go there on Halloween. Yeah creepy enough on its own. There was still a ton of stuff in it like electroshock tables and medical books and kids toys. All kinds of creepy noises. My friend took her camera and after we had left and looked at the pictures there were weird shapes and little flashes of lights in all of the pictures we had taken inside the building, but nothing in the pictures that were taken anywhere else. Scary as hell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunland_Hospital

wow, that looks like it was a crazy place. i like how they built a fence and had guards to keep explorers out, but you went in anyway.

Offline divilido

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2007, 09:34:41 pm »
I seen the family reuinion video  to it was definately a ghost it was fucked up to shit it scared me and I wasnt there!

Offline Fierce2

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2007, 07:46:48 am »
Quote from: Shyox
Obviously, the culprit is a shape-shifting hobo.

I hate those

Offline Fierce2

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2007, 07:51:27 am »
Quote from: Drumline
all i know is that i have been looking over my shoulder every other second cause im scared that something is gonna like integrate (is that the word) like right behind me

no offense to you, but i believe you are the person who is in secure because you havnt had anything to sway your thought that something else might be there. That random cold Breeze. That noise when you are sleeping. If you have ever had a family member pass away that you held so close to you, and there is a moment when you feel they are right by you helpin you. Well they might be. Think about just because they are dead, dosnt mean they are not here, helping us through everyday life

Look at this kid going all Dr. Phil on us here

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2007, 07:53:39 am »
divildidlo or whatever your name is: change your sig, get rid of all the Goddamn links, or I'll have to punt seven kittens for each post you make.  Seriously, your sign usually takes up twice the space of your post.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Fierce2

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2007, 07:56:04 am »
well not like anybody is going to mind if you punt seven kittens each time he posts. Go Divilido, keep posting, you have the chance to rid the world of evil creatures.

Offline divilido

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2007, 09:02:56 pm »
Hey Mr. Cynic get over it my sig is funny as hell Im not changing it so get over it everyone else likes them except you so NO!!!!!! I wont change my sig go PUNT   KATS!!!

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2007, 04:02:11 am »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
I'm gonna be seeing that figure just because my mind will be playing tricks on me.  Thanks.

Don't make me find out whether or not I have control over him, I'll have too much fun with it.

Shivers just ran up my spine...

Well, imagine turning to your left and seeing him leaning over you. Yeah.

I make tons of creatures for my horror stories, and all of them I have met at least once in my dreams. I can make people lose sleep just from the thought of them, but, of course, I go as close as physically possible to being attacked by them..

mgh, that thing scares me. Sometimes I'm more scared when I don't see it.

I know there was something else, I'll try to think of it.
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2007, 07:47:37 am »
DUDE!  Figure out if you can control it!  Maybe it'll go apeshit because it'll feel insulted and turn into Godzilla!  FUCK YEAH, GODZILLA!
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2007, 08:18:14 am »
Quote from: Fierce2
Fine I'll start it off.

Funny thing is, I have to go back to the family reunion this Sunday, SHIT!!!!!!

Take me with you!

I used to live in a house that was about 100 years old back in New Jersey. My metal detector would always pick up thing in the ground made from the 1920s. Well anyway there lived an old laddie there, and she slipped, fell, and died from the nightmare rock solid stairs that exist there. Strangely there's nearly no paranormal activity there, but within the last couple of years of living there with much mentioning of moving away paranormal activity exploded.

Once there were signs of activity my father decided to bring up, and admit that he first thought the house may be haunted upon the first day he actually moved in from an unusual gust of wind that smacked him in th face as if someone had just walked past him. He claims to feeling the distinct breeze from that.

Later stories are all probably just little things, but one is striking. I'm a bad sleeper, and at the middle of the night I can get absolutely sleepless. Well I used to have something entertaining to watch, geckos with a nighttime UV light in the tank! Watching it, off the glass a strange glare appeared, and took shape into a tragic opera face within seconds, but that didn't bother me in the least. I thought maybe I was dreaming, and just in a complete trans of my imagination, but then something widened my eyes, sent me backing into the wall behind me. That horrifying moan so many people describe. I then watched it disappear just as it appeared.

I also used to wear a pentagram when I was a kid, and wearing it I would have nightmares. Just fucking horrible nightmares, and sometimes I was in my room in them. I'm not even sure if they were dreams, because I remember being awake in some instances where I felt held down, and thought I herd a demand: don't go to sleep. I stopped wearing it, and everything just stopped.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 08:20:58 am by 1ofkind »
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Fierce2

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2007, 08:36:19 am »
I found out from my neighbor that a year or two ago, she heard this noise coming from next to her bed. Kinda like that moan you described, she thought nothing of it because her husband was next to her so she just figured it was him. As the moans persisted she woke up and looked at her husband to find a shocking surprise. She looked ovr to find that her husband was not in the bed, but floating above it. Wierd f-ing shit.

Offline Drumline

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2007, 10:10:48 am »
i went and seen 1408 last night with my GF and wow thats a good movie. finally a scary movie that you can predict

Offline bobarito

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2007, 03:16:33 pm »
I went to Pennsylvania once with my schools history club in the 8th grade. We were going to Gettysburg. We did this ghost walk one night and we went to the fields on which the battle was fought. I swear that by the time we left we had all seen at least one ghost of a dead soldier.  
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=121186
Nation Strength: 6,278.232
Resources: Iron and Water
Open trade slots: one
Team: Yellow
Aid given to Alliance members: 150,000, total Aid given CN: 205,000

to World Protection Agency

Offline divilido

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2007, 03:22:59 pm »
Quote from: Jukers
I have a story that deals with my band room and the fact my school was built over an Indian burial ground.

Do Tell Please

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317