Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: AAAAAAAAAAAAAALERT!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Lamia

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
AAAAAAAAAAAAAALERT!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
« on: October 09, 2008, 12:30:34 am »
ok, now i have yer atention  

so, when i abbandoned CN, RIA was an awesum alliance it was yonger and our leader was azural and then he was replaced by moth and delta1234 was the coleader, now is an old and less insane alliance.

Now i'm back and i was happy being an average Riaer when i heard we had no more a single great and glorious leader to sacrifice evrything for and follow blindly even to the death.

So......
i know i should know this but who is (or are?) our leader(s?) then? and if there is not a single leader then how is the government supossed to be?
2 leaders? an elder assembly? a consilium?

and what happened to azural and moth and delta1234?
-------------------------------> too much money? send me aids <---------------------------------

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 05:08:21 am »
azural left (and so did lanna), moth stepped down from gov but he is still here, delta's still here and in govmt

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 10:07:42 am »
Quote from: Lamia
and what happened to azural and moth and delta1234?

As said before, Azural left, Moth is still around, and is for the first time in a lot of time not in government, Delta1234 got secretly replaced by his evil twin Delta1212. Nobody paid attention to those last two digits, so he got voted into government.

i know i should know this but who is (or are?) our leader(s?) then? and if there is not a single leader then how is the government supossed to be?
2 leaders? an elder assembly? a consilium?

We have a Triumvirate. Delta1212, Shadow and Drunkwino are our current triumvirs. Then we also have the Cabinet, which consists of the Head of Military Operations, the Head of Economics, the Head of Internal Affairs, the Head of Foreign Affairs, the Head if Janitorial Affairs, the Head of Recruitment and Captain Planet. I'm not sure If Captain Planet is actually considered part of the Cabinet, and both him/her/it and the Head of Janitorial Affairs have very little if any actual power.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 02:39:23 pm »
Head of Janitorial Affairs isn't a real position and no Captain Planet isn't apart of Cabinet. >_>

Anyways I'm Shadow. Hi. <_<
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline BlueLightning

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 02:59:51 pm »
we had no more a single great and glorious leader to sacrifice evrything for and follow blindly even to the death.

I'm happy to lead you blindly, just give me a shout.  

What I'd like to do is get enough quality members to qualify for sanction, then turn around and tell admin to take that artifical title of power and shove it up his ass.  We've demonstrated time and time again that being sanctioned means next to nothing when the shit hits the fan.  What matters is quality....and we have that in spades.
</div>

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 05:11:00 pm »
Quote from: BlueLightning
I'm happy to lead you blindly, just give me a shout.  
i thought you said shot, lol, i got this epidural all ready for you.

fuck it -sticks it in your eye-

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Lamia

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 09:17:11 pm »
Quote from: Shadow
Head of Janitorial Affairs isn't a real position and no Captain Planet isn't apart of Cabinet. >_>

Anyways I'm Shadow. Hi. <_<
hey shadow, you are completely wrong, Head of Janitorial and Captain Planet are the backbone of RIA gov structure.

but that 3 unknown guys government sucks >(, that  triumvir or whatever the name is should be replaced by azural
bring back azural NOW!!!

who had the incredibly disgusting idea of making a triumvir?
-------------------------------> too much money? send me aids <---------------------------------

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 09:27:20 pm »
I never said they weren't the backbone of the RIA gov structure.

Just because one isn't apart of the cabinet and the other doesn't exist does not in any way imply that they are not important.

Also I believe you would be referring to that delta1234 guy you were talking about before which makes him both unknown and known at the same time. =o!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 09:27:31 pm by Shadow »
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 09:32:10 pm »
but that 3 unknown guys government sucks >(, that  triumvir or whatever the name is should be replaced by azural
bring back azural NOW!!!

Nice to meet you too. >_>

It might interest you that I can be just as much of a bastard as Azural could.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Lamia

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 10:52:13 pm »
Quote from: DrunkWino
bring back azural NOW!!!

well, is the less expected from you, mister

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 12:33:19 am »
I almost smacked my screen, because of this: http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4417/bugqr4.gif
, and hey, silly pants, relax. You come in here demanding to know who's in charge, and I got no intentions of blinding dieing. From that mindset that's how people end up getting in a line to drink poisoned cool aide.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 12:34:00 am by 1ofkind »
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 09:21:45 am »
Quote from: DrunkWino
bring back azural NOW!!!

well, is the less expected from you, mister

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/WareWolf/English_Mother_Do_You_Speak_I.jpg
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2008, 02:37:29 pm »
LMAO
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 02:37:58 pm by 1ofkind »
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2008, 03:12:01 am »
Supreme Overlord of Military operations, At your service!
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2008, 09:14:10 am »
could be worse. could be reoga.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2008, 09:41:55 am »
Reoga was entertaining.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 01:38:13 am »
It's 1212 not 1234, although I now feel compelled to change it to that for no reason.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline King_Srqt

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 9.93" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Shining World
  • Ruler: TheDoctor
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2008, 07:06:43 pm »
Quote from: Delta1212
It's 1212 not 1234, although I now feel compelled to change it to that for no reason.
Long live delta1234!!!
[4:17pm]«@ Delta1212[RIA]» Let's get some dick. I'm hungry and nothing comes faster.
[6:33pm]«@ Delta1212[RIA]» But Doitzel, you're Satan. You can't get burned. Or are you the messiah and Dilber's Satan... no you're gay. You must be evil.... he is a jew though
</div>

Offline Lyner

• ಠ_ಠ
  • R&R
  • Cactus
  • ಠ_ಠ
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • R&R Forum
  • Nation: Sylmeria
  • Ruler: Lyner
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2008, 05:31:20 pm »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317