Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: So i finally talked to this girl.  (Read 4137 times)

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
So i finally talked to this girl.
« on: November 08, 2008, 06:45:39 pm »
been trying to for nearly a month. im a chicken shit i know. even worse is that i did it through facebook. Does making a first conversation over the internet with whom you could easily talk to in real life make you a nerd? cause if it does, then I now have MORE proof that I'm a nerd.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 07:09:57 pm »
lmao dude just imagine that she's more nervous than you... ...

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 08:23:30 pm »
You're not a nerd if you can admit it  

Also what ever you do, don't take advice from that douche bag Mystery "The Pickup Artist".  There's nothing wrong with talking to her through face book.  If she says something nice back to you then you'll have a good way in to strike up a conversation with her in RL.  If she doesn't respond back then you saved yourself some painful embarrassment.  

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 09:19:31 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
maybe cause she's scared shitless?

and mango, idunno what "the pickup artist" is, i'm just thinking by instinct. and she responded. she was pretty friendly. but i said most of my friends sucked and she said that it was "not kind" to say that. but other than that, she knows who i am because she's seen me around apparently. and when i got that response a shitload of stress lifted off my shoulders, cause minutes after i sent the message the surge of apathy that motivated me to do it went away, and then i was freakin out >_>
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 09:20:06 pm by KingRanter »

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 09:31:02 pm »
Quote from: KingRanter
maybe cause she's scared shitless?

and mango, idunno what "the pickup artist" is, i'm just thinking by instinct. and she responded. she was pretty friendly. but i said most of my friends sucked and she said that it was "not kind" to say that. but other than that, she knows who i am because she's seen me around apparently. and when i got that response a shitload of stress lifted off my shoulders, cause minutes after i sent the message the surge of apathy that motivated me to do it went away, and then i was freakin out >_>

that happened to me when i sent something i think i shouldn't have sent out....it sucks when you do it at 3am then you cant get any sleep because of it....
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 09:31:22 pm by dester55 »

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 09:55:19 pm »
that DOES suck >_>

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 11:56:07 pm »

Here's a picture of the pick up artist.  He's has his own show on Vh1 that helps awkward men pick up girls using cheap pick up lines and tactics.

Anyway, congrats on your positive response.  I bet you kept clicking for a response every 3 minutes right?  At least now you can go to sleep without having to be all nervous wondering what she was going to say.  Again, good job mustering up the courage.  You know what they say, "You'll always miss 100% of the shots you never take".

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 12:15:55 am »
Haha, what prompted you to say that most of your friends sucked?

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 01:16:10 am »
Quote from: Electric Mango

Here's a picture of the pick up artist.  He's has his own show on Vh1 that helps awkward men pick up girls using cheap pick up lines and tactics.

Anyway, congrats on your positive response.  I bet you kept clicking for a response every 3 minutes right?  At least now you can go to sleep without having to be all nervous wondering what she was going to say.  Again, good job mustering up the courage.  You know what they say, "You'll always miss 100% of the shots you never take".
what a fag. who needs pickup lines and tactics when you have balls? that's what it really comes down to. balls, personality, brains, character. being a fun person. basically pretending she is just a friend and playing around with her. i guess, the way people normally get along. you're probably not doing that because you're maybe worried about rejection? just imagine her not being interested in you and you moving on and liking someone else, or being happy by yourself. make peace with the worst case scenario. if you can focus on already getting over her, getting over the possibility that she doesn't get what a great guy you are (trust me it happens to me too lol), you'll relax and be cool and it will happen naturally if it ever was going to happen anyway.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2008, 01:39:25 am »

what a fag. who needs pickup lines and tactics when you have balls? that's what it really comes down to. balls, personality, brains, character. being a fun person. basically pretending she is just a friend and playing around with her. i guess, the way people normally get along. you're probably not doing that because you're maybe worried about rejection? just imagine her not being interested in you and you moving on and liking someone else, or being happy by yourself. make peace with the worst case scenario. if you can focus on already getting over her, getting over the possibility that she doesn't get what a great guy you are (trust me it happens to me too lol), you'll relax and be cool and it will happen naturally if it ever was going to happen anyway.
listen to llamavore when it comes to this stuff, he's good with advice and can think of solutions pretty fast.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 08:51:32 am »
Quote from: ganon5
Haha, what prompted you to say that most of your friends sucked?
Honesty

fuckin' seriously, i dont have many friends and a shitload of them are bastards to me >_> but thats off topic

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2008, 08:54:17 am »
actually i wasnt clicking every 3 minutes cause i get an email from facebook whenever i get a message and msn tells me when i get emails, so i played videogames till i got it. and there was no courage, i just decided "i dont give a shit anymore im gonna talk to her" cause i was having a slightly difficult time waiting for myself so i just went ahead and did something about it.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2008, 01:43:06 pm »
The same thing happened to me except I haven't talked to the girl and I can't email her because she has sbc global and that blocks all non=approved emails.
So if I don't find enough courage to talk to her in real life I'm at a standstill unless she comes to me (unlikely)
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2008, 02:02:00 pm »
oh noooooo

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2008, 08:43:21 pm »
ITT: fail

sure, talking online is a first step, but don't be satisfied with that until you talk to her IRL. trust me. DO NOT DEVELOP AN ONLINE RELATIONSHIP. try to move on to face to fac, or phone.
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2008, 08:46:01 pm »
i havent been able to talk to her yet cause i cant see her till school, which is tomorrow

Offline moisescruz

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.99" long.
    • View Profile
  • Nation: doppler town
  • Ruler: moisabamf
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2008, 09:16:07 pm »
congrats mate!
i did the same thing this weekend, but i went all the way to IRL from the starte

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2008, 09:44:07 pm »
Quote from: moisescruz
congrats mate!
i did the same thing this weekend, but i went all the way to IRL from the starte
yay!!

but i suck at that

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2008, 10:40:32 pm »
I'd say that assuming worst case scenario is a good start, but I don't think you want to keep assuming that. It helps to keep you from getting crushed in the beginning, but if things get better but you don't learn to start thinking a bit more positively than worst case scenarios, you'll miss a lot of the better or best case scenarios.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2008, 11:40:08 pm »
It's a lot easier if you've got something in common to start off a conversation. Even if it's just having the same class or whatever

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317