Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: So i finally talked to this girl.  (Read 3788 times)

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
    • http://
So i finally talked to this girl.
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2008, 01:33:48 pm »
Quote from: IronSoldier820
I'd say that assuming worst case scenario is a good start, but I don't think you want to keep assuming that. It helps to keep you from getting crushed in the beginning
This man speaks truth, because i dont think ive ever felt as shitty as i do right now.
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2008, 04:45:02 pm »
Quote from: ganon5
It's a lot easier if you've got something in common to start off a conversation. Even if it's just having the same class or whatever
actually thats all we do have in common as far as i know, and i used that already >_>

also, i cannot believe this topic attracted so much attention and so little putdowns based on patheticness

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.24" long.
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: trivium 69
  • Ruler: devil driver
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2008, 10:08:08 am »
girls love game.

dont be too easy for her.. make her come to u.

dont give in brotha!
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2008, 02:29:41 pm »
make the girl who doesnt know me at all on a personal level, come to me

makes sense

fuck u >_>

Offline Localhazard

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2008, 04:44:16 pm »
Hey guys. Just read the whole thing now... I am fairly successful with girls... I wont brag because people who brag genrally dont have a pair of testies to their name... But frankly as far as talking to girls goes this is what I have to say:

1. Do not get caught up on one girl, that is how you get crushed. Only when you are dating her get caught up on her (I dont always follow this rule... E.G. I was in Belgium and really got close to this girl, practicly dating but not really because I was burritos the country in like a week after we met, still got pretty close to loving her, I dont regret it, just means I need to get back to Belgium! haha).

This leaves number 2 much easier:

2. Act confidently! You can do almost anything you please if you are confident and dont let things phaze you! Make sure you joke around aswell!

3. Strike up a conversation (Good on you bro for starting one up online, better face to face but online is a good start and I know how difficult it is sometimes because when I was about 16 [I am 19 now] I was in the same situation of fearing rejection.) and just talk, work out what you think of this girl and what you would like from the conversation. This will allow you to decide whether you want to date this girl or if you would rather give her the miss! E.G. I was in Canada (Where I live part time... haha. I travel a bit and will be back home in NZ soon) and caught this girls eye when walking along the street, so I went to ask her for directions (I knew where I was but good for starting up conversations), I knew this girl wasnt too bright but next time we were in town we went to the beach and as things go made out ect. but this girl just kept talking about "We should buy that home and have kids... Ect." So I just thought fuck this and never called her again! haha! So it doesnt always work out!

4. Yes it breaks your balls if a girl is not interested! But that is part of the game man! Just forget it and move on. Dont let it go to your head! Find another girl and strike up a conversation!

5. When you do have the conversation going, let THEM talk!!!! Ask THEM questions! People like talking and if you let her do that she will like you for it! Plus it makes you slightly more mysterious! Which is also a good thing!!! Plus it gives you something to say during pillow talk, which when you do it like that it makes the girl feel like you are opening up and they feel much closer to you.

6. Forgot this one before aswell!!! Pick a few things and keep mentioning them (Not every couple of minutes guys!!!) One thing you like... Such as. I like your eyes... I cant stop looking at your eyes! haha! They are so nice! (ONLY PICK THINGS THAT YOU ACTUALLY LIKE!!!!) If they have an accent use something with that aswell! Such as when I am with french speaking woman I use their not being able to pronounce H as a cute thing and imitate their accent with not using H sometimes. WORKS VERY WELL! Comment on their cute accent ect. It can be anything that you feel they like about themselves because that is what they want you to notice. 3 things is usually best! One think they like e.g. Eyes. Two, something they dont have commented on much, like hair, hands or nose. One thing you can use as a joke as well as a complement. E.G. Accent, high pitched voice, tan, eye lashes, ears. Something unusal but NOT SOMETHING TOO UNUSUAL!!! DONT COMMENT ON HOW YOU LIKE THEIR HUMBED BACK!!! haha

7. Be flirtatious!!!! If she is not interested she will shut you down. Game over. Move on. But if she is interested she may or may not start flirting back!!! You may be thinking! "But that means she knows I like her, burritos me exposed to her brutality!!!" No it doesnt... Flirting is fun, just have fun! It takes some practice to be good at it. But if you are having a good day and are flirting well and she doesnt shut you down then it gives you much more lee-way. If it gets to the stage where there is alot of eye contact, you both seem comfortable, (For a like 2 hours not for 5 minutes guys!!! Take your time) hold he hand first, DO NOT GRAB IT, just stratigicly touch fingers then move over it. If that works out then take a risk and go for a kiss. Start with just a 10-20 second sort of thing. Also if she doesnt move forward with it just a little peck is all you do!!! Also no tounge unless she does.  Then follow your instincts from there!!!

The last and one very useful one. Not the most important though.

8. Where to pick up a girl. I like Busses, trains, computer rooms, bus stops, train stations, on the street, while jogging, at clubs. ECT. I very rarely use bars unless I am there for a bit of fun and not a relationship. This is why, at all the before mentioned places, people are often bored and at ease as it is something they do often and is routine to them. So making it not a routine thing to them can often make them more interested in you and very approchable!!! Doesnt always work out but about 75%-80% of the time I get an email address or a phone number from it. Why I dont use bars! A. They have friends there. B. They are always shooting down guys there so unless you stand out you have no hope. C. Every tom, dick and harry goes to bars to pick people up, so if they get picked up often at bars genrally they are easy girls... i dont like easy girls... I like a bit of a challenge as it genrally means they are nicer people!!! D. Alcohol and the girls pretty themselves up for that... What can seem like a good decision might not be too hot in the morning... haha

So that is just my general stratigy! If you have any questions or insults then please share them with me!!! haha. How do you guys normally go about it? I would just like to say the BIGGEST piece that if you remember anything it is this: Confidence!!! If you get shot down 10 times but you are confident about it then NO harm will come to you except for people saying, geese that guy is a flirt/ womaniser! haha! In a school situation that is the best way to be. DO NOT BE RUDE!!! BE A GENTALMAN BUT CONFIDENT!!! No one will think there is anything wrong with what you are doing if you dont appear to think there is anything wrong with what you are doing!!!

Shit I wrote alot... Hope you guys can be bothered reading it over as I cant be! haha! I hope this helps you guys but if it doesnt please scream insults at me, then go to hell as it works for me! haha

Cheers

P.S. I did end up reading it and forgot something... ever time you flirt with a girl dont expect anything from it! Use alot of girls as practice! Even use your friends or make new friends that are girls that you have no intention on dating and flirt the hell out of them but in a comical way just for practice. If you dont think anything of it then nothing bad will come of it! Another example: Two of my mates in NZ I flirt with tons. One I am very mean to calling her a bitch very frequently but it is funny and she gives it back so we pretend to hate each other but we are good mates. The other one's parents think we will get married one day, I flirt with her but know her boy friend very well and it is innocent as I would not date her unless she was single and even then she is my best female friend so I would have some concerns about dating her but still we flirt and are INCREDABLY touchy feely towards eachother. So much so my that I never spent much time with her when my ex was around because I am sure my ex would have thought I was getting alittle on the side! haha.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 04:50:57 pm by Localhazard »

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2008, 05:38:38 pm »
omg

NEVER approach her through facebook.  that's just weird man.

anyways, it's a lot easier to flirt well in person.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2008, 06:24:40 pm »
Quote from: Localhazard
A whole shitload of crap I couldn't bring myself to read
my apologies but OHHH MMMYYYYY SSHIIIIITTT!!!!!!

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2008, 10:38:38 pm »
Quote from: KingRanter

you're stupid if you did not read that. the man gave you good advise.

i also agree with most things localhazard said. and i also emphasize NOT to get CAUGHT UP. you will only get hurt. work at a slow pace, if things seem cereal, then start opening up slowly.

listen kid, 99% of the time high school relationships do not last. keep that in mind. and like localhazard said, BE CONFIDENT.
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2008, 02:27:39 pm »
Quote from: Crunka
Quote from: KingRanter

i also agree with most things localhazard said. and i also emphasize NOT to get CAUGHT UP. you will only get hurt. work at a slow pace, if things seem cereal, then start opening up slowly.

listen kid, 99% of the time high school relationships do not last. keep that in mind. and like localhazard said, BE CONFIDENT.
I read some of it, bits by bits for general summary and whatnot, i'll read the whole thing later. also, i know high school relationships don't last, but they happen enough anyway so i try to make the best of it. that is of course, when they actually happen

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2008, 03:52:35 pm »
all of a suddenly this is feeling really unimportant. I'm probably gonna give up cause i dont care enough, lately i havent been feeling the need for a relationship. oddly enough.

Offline Localhazard

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2008, 06:24:48 pm »
all of a suddenly this is feeling really unimportant. I'm probably gonna give up cause i dont care enough, lately i havent been feeling the need for a relationship. oddly enough.

Dude you took the first step! Dont stop walking!!! haha! Go for it man. You might not feel like it now but see where it leads, if you dont feel like one when you actually start dating then dump her. It is that simple. Your choice though mate so do what you feel is right.

Thanks man! Good to see that I am appriciated!!! haha

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2008, 08:16:22 pm »

Dude you took the first step! Dont stop walking!!! haha! Go for it man. You might not feel like it now but see where it leads, if you dont feel like one when you actually start dating then dump her. It is that simple. Your choice though mate so do what you feel is right.
k

but also, its mostly because i didnt take the first step, i can honestly see this going no where. but thats just me. this probably has something to do with having the idea in my head of going through the steps of going into the relationship, or because lately I've been happy with my friends and that kinda cheesy jackshit. I think I'm just gonna go out with a bang. I'll also decide what that means later.

also, quick note, probably should have said this before, she's not THAT important to me, i wont freak out on myself if i dont get her, every so often i ask myself why I'm even bothering with it, not because its not working but because I'm not seeing much of a point. nevertheless though, I'll go ahead and continue
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 08:18:01 pm by KingRanter »

Offline Localhazard

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2008, 05:44:39 pm »
Fair enough that she isnt that important. One of my sisters friends was just murdered by this guy who was obsessed with her... So try not to get like that!

Well I wish you luck mate! If it goes well good job! If it doesnt then lie to us and tell us you got magnificent poon! haha!

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2008, 06:28:02 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
omg

NEVER approach her through facebook.  that's just weird man.

anyways, it's a lot easier to flirt well in person.
No it isn't. It's not really harder in person either, but it's not easier. It is a little different, though. People are much less likely to take anything you say online seriously than they are in person. That means random non-serious flirting is incredibly easy online, but flirting with someone you like is probably better to do in person. Of course, practicing online doesn't help nearly as much as practicing in person, so... online flirting is a bit of a wasted skill if you expect anything more than entertainment from it.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 06:28:20 pm by Delta1212 »
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2008, 08:43:28 pm »
I have no skill in the matter. i have no skill in person either. nevertheless, the situation is going to come to a conclusion very soon, as i already got shut down. she wasn't that important anyway.

i'd like to take this time to say, i went out with a bang, and that IM TOTALLY FINE, SO DON'T TRY TO COMFORT ME k? awesome

but its not over yet, cause im still talking to her. on the internet. leave me alone >_>

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2008, 09:30:05 pm »
final advice:

take a look

it's in a book

the reading rainbow.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2008, 09:49:35 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
it's in a book
you gotta do the cooking by the book
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Localhazard

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2008, 05:18:42 pm »
Good that you went out with a bang dude!!! haha

Cook by the book... No you dont! Just throw things togeather and see what you make! By the book you get consitency! If you cook just with what you have and see what you make, either you get something incredable because you made it! Or you get something that doesnt desearve a spot on the heel of my boot (Just like my last girlfriend... haha). But at least you realise that those ingredients dont go togeather!

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2008, 09:12:35 pm »
much funnier things are now happening

a friend of a friend of mine was invited to my said friend's halloween party this year, along with me and a bunch of other people. but the me and the friend of a friend of mine (who's a girl) made sort of a connection (on my part anyway) but since she wasnt single i got over her fast. however i got her msn, and we kept in touch. it turns out now that she's gonna be breaking up with her bf tomorrow or something like that, and it turns out she's starting to like me back

important side note: i had told her i liked her at the party but had gotten over her quickly sometime in between

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2008, 01:52:05 am »
RAPE HER
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317