Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: INVASION 3042 thread  (Read 518 times)

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
INVASION 3042 thread
« on: February 14, 2009, 12:40:30 pm »
this thread is to register the members of RIA and their Invasion3042 information for reference and commiseration (but not for anything too sneaky! this game isn't as corrupt as CN.. yet.) Invasion3042 is an interplanetary empire builder, turn-based, with combat revolving around building units, especially Mechs as seen in Classic Battletech, and fighting them in raids, invasions, recons and the like. If your empire is attacked while you're not online, someone from your faction can pilot for you. from what I can tell the combat works the same as in the CBT tabletop game. it should be noted that tonicular Mechwarrior games are bastardizations of CBT as any fanboi will tell you. I haven't even played the combat yet but there's Free for alls and you can win stuff and then we'll say hooray.

There is even a planet called Butte Hold, and it is controlled by pirates you may fight against, called teh Butte Hold Pirates.

If you want to play it you'll need to d/l the client, and start an empire through it, the website has access to the IRC and their forums, which you'd also have to register for if you wanted.

the game updates 10 times a day, so join a faction so they can protect you. you can leave a faction but it will cost you, so if you want to be more careful who you join, take your time talking to the FL (faction leaders) in the IRC. #invasion3042 on compsci.us.afternet.org    there is one main distinction between factions. some are house (inner sphere) and some are clan. while you can switch factions you can't switch from house to clan or vice versa. (unless you make a new empire. limit 1 per dude)

-- info to post --
forum name if any:
IRC name if any:
leader name:
Empire name:
Faction if any:
have you played CBT/MW games before? if so what:

additionally if you have any questions, ask here and I'll try to answer them; also try asking in IRC where I've gotten most of my q's answered. their wiki is not comprehensive but they're helpful people.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 12:50:34 pm by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
INVASION 3042 thread
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 12:43:15 pm »
Igofirst
forum name if any: llamavore
IRC name if any: llamavore
leader name: Carnand Sulderu
Empire name: Suthure
Faction if any: CSA (Clan Star Adder)
have you played CBT/MW games before? if so what: Mechwarrior 2 & 4, Mechcommander 2, Mechassault

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
INVASION 3042 thread
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 12:51:39 pm »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.355 seconds with 31 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317