Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: How goes it, RIA?  (Read 4371 times)

C-zom

How goes it, RIA?
« on: March 04, 2011, 07:44:45 pm »
Thought I'd stop by to see how things are going. How were the wars/how's CN and OOC life? :spot:

I haven't had much time to pay attention to CN at all but I'm still in Ronin, I'm their HoMo if that means anything. Very respectable, small, active place but no involvment in wars has basically put me in the background. Its small enough to not be distracting from RL, but its not too small. I like it there.

OOC I'm having a grand old time. House is being sold from under us in three months, need to look into revamping restraining orders, I've applied to over 25 jobs to no success and so much more fun it's hard to remember it all!

But yeah, no point in being a stranger, afterall I didn't leave on bitter terms, or anything close. How you guys doing?

Offline ACEREALZ

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 27 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: VASQUEZ
  • Ruler: ACEREALZ
Re: How goes it, RIA?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 08:14:04 pm »
were going hard in the paint
GIFSoup

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 09:28:48 pm »
But yeah, no point in being a stranger, afterall I didn't burritos on bitter terms, or anything close.
is that really what you think? I guess you didn't know us as well as we thought you did. :colbert:

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

C-zom

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 11:14:40 pm »
But yeah, no point in being a stranger, afterall I didn't burritos on bitter terms, or anything close.
is that really what you think? I guess you didn't know us as well as we thought you did. :colbert:

Can't tell if that's the usual Llama sarcasm or not. I haven't been here in a while. But if you're serious, you're a tard.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 11:32:20 pm »

Can't tell if that's the usual Llama sarcasm or not. I haven't been here in a while. But if you're serious, you're a tard.

Can't tell if that's the usual Llama sarcasm or not.

I guess you didn't know us as well as we thought you did.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2327/colbert1.jpg
How goes it, RIA?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

C-zom

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 12:12:02 am »

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 12:59:35 am »
Well I've experienced massive epeen shrinkage and KDII got voted out of office, so he burritoed and will now be known as Queen Ishtar 1, after the sex change opperation.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 01:23:14 am »
But yeah, no point in being a stranger, afterall I didn't burritos on bitter terms, or anything close. How you guys doing?
It depends who you ask.

Now leave.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 02:33:45 am »
The wars went swimmingly for the most part. I actually forgot we're still at war with IAA since most of them are in peace mode. I guess they think they're supporting their allies by not fighting and being a huge pain in the ass or something?

Also, I seem to remember you saying you were 'retiring' from any sort of gov duty. >_>
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 02:56:56 am »
AIDS
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

C-zom

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 02:11:48 pm »
The wars went swimmingly for the most part. I actually forgot we're still at war with IAA since most of them are in peace mode. I guess they think they're supporting their allies by not fighting and being a huge pain in the ass or something?

Also, I seem to remember you saying you were 'retiring' from any sort of gov duty. >_>

I'm not exactly sure why you'd compare running the military of a 200+ man alliance, and one of a 20 man alliance, with the majority of the place being CN friends/hanging out, we haven't even gone to war yet. I figured I could help them tremendously, and I was asked, so I accepted. Had FARK not have fucked me over I'd probably still be in that member base, with a deleted nation.

Ronin is smaller than one of our brigades, and if you consider that to be some form of betrayal, I guess I'm not surprised.

C-zom

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 02:12:20 pm »
But yeah, no point in being a stranger, afterall I didn't burritos on bitter terms, or anything close. How you guys doing?
It depends who you ask.

Now burritos.

Hmm, I guess it does.

C-zom

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 02:27:34 pm »
Well then, after talking to enough people, I'm pretty sure I can retcon my visit here. Unwelcome doesn't do it justice. You can rest assured I won't be coming back.

I went to FARK in hopes of having a nice community to join and basically idle my nation in. Despite asking, then begging, numerous times on IRC and PM to gov officials, no one gave me the entrance exam. After eight people who joined after me got accepted in FARK ranks, I was at the end of my patience. I was approached by Ronin because of my military experience and availability to join them, and since FARK screwed me over, I left. I've been told all gov officials responsible for losing my nation were fired that day.

Ronin is a nice place, very active alliance for the size, and I'm still very much retired. Wars are not on the horizon and I'm doing my best to help them whereever they need it when I can. Guides, theory, OWF, etc. But I'm still totally swamped by RL, and they know that.

If you guys take that as some form of betrayal, then I'm sorry but you need to recheck your stories. I'm not owned by RIA, and I left on my own terms, helped see to my successor being prepared and trained and left with plenty of warning. But I did not think I needed to send a letter and flowers if I ever got into a micro alliance's government position.

Oh well.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 02:32:40 pm by C-zom »

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 03:07:47 pm »
Seriously, overreaction much?

I don't think anyone was that serious in their comments.

Well, see ya(or not, as the case my be).

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 03:13:08 pm »
I'm not owned by RIA
You must have missed the fine print when you joined us. We very much own the rights to your nation and we expect not only a letter and flowers, but also a box of chocolates.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

C-zom

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2011, 04:04:26 pm »
Seriously, overreaction much?

I don't think anyone was that serious in their comments.

Well, see ya(or not, as the case my be).

I'm actually not talking about this topic, just forget it. :/ Talked to some people in RIA.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2011, 04:10:04 pm »
wait, who the fuck is giving you shit over this? sorry dude. at the time of my earlier posts, it had not entered into my imagination that someone could actually have a problem with it. hope you have fun. PM us the names of the CockPony queens and we'll troll them for you. oh, and check out stronghold kingdoms, a few of us are getting active in it. if you're interested in the first MMORTS, based on the stronghold franchise, let me know, I'll pm you the details and where to start and so on.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 04:39:50 pm by llamavore »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2011, 04:26:08 pm »
PM us the names of the CockPony queens and we'll troll them for you.
Don't worry about PMing me the names. If it's someone worth trolling, I probably already am.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2011, 04:33:53 pm »
I just made a scene in #ronin, a tyrannical, suspicious, vaguely worded scene. my demands for justice will be heard.

Don't worry about PMing me the names. If it's someone worth trolling, I probably already am.

GASP. IT WAS YOU WASNT IT LEO. OF COURSE< WHY ELSE WOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO DISCOURAGE THE NAMEGIVING. YOU'RE AFRAID WE'LL FIND OUT THE TRUTH. but yeah, i probably troll you already too. hm.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Locke

• Cactus
  • True and Righeous Hero of CN!
  • has 6 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Alestor
  • Ruler: Locke
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2011, 06:14:38 pm »

GASP. IT WAS YOU WASNT IT LEO. OF COURSE< WHY ELSE WOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO DISCOURAGE THE NAMEGIVING. YOU'RE AFRAID WE'LL FIND OUT THE TRUTH. but yeah, i probably troll you already too. hm.
I love this alliance.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.467 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317