Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ATTN: Everyone  (Read 16871 times)

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
Re: ATTN: Everyone
« Reply #240 on: September 10, 2011, 11:36:01 pm »
unless i ddid... fuck idk.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 10, 2011, 11:36:27 pm »
woo, page 13!
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 10, 2011, 11:36:56 pm »
so, i think i will tell you about my new jerb.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 10, 2011, 11:37:43 pm »
so, its a manufactoring job. basicly i put bottles into a box (12 at a time thank you very much).

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 10, 2011, 11:38:08 pm »
We make animal meds. and put it into bottles.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2011, 11:38:57 pm »
we make like, saline injections and dextrose injections, and sample bottles of stuff.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2011, 11:39:26 pm »
Apparently I'm taking over for the guy that always cleens the tanks at the end of the day.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2011, 11:40:16 pm »
So, that kinda blows cuz im done after every one else, but it pays $11 an hour and i work from like 6-4 4 days a week, so im not exactly complaining.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 10, 2011, 11:40:51 pm »
also, the people are pretty cool. way better then the 1 guy i worked with at my last job.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 10, 2011, 11:41:15 pm »
I think hes going to shot some mother fuckers eventually lolol

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 11, 2011, 12:04:24 am »
It's good you've got a job, man! Show of that Prison tat by the water cooler!

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 11, 2011, 12:05:14 am »
Naw, i just got lazy and your lazt post didn't inspire me, it's O.K. (Just remember I'm always watching)

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 11, 2011, 12:11:36 am »
your like ceiling cat? do you watch me fap? creepy... but at the same time kinda hot...

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 11, 2011, 09:34:42 am »
If you're nerdy, funny and easy on the eyes, then yes I do.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 12, 2011, 12:00:23 am »
do i have to look nerdy? cuz like, i look the opposite of nerdy...

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 12, 2011, 03:26:18 am »
nerdy on the inside works.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
« Reply #256 on: September 12, 2011, 03:50:19 am »
It's cool that you do homework.

Given that I pay for this class, yeah I am doing my homework. I am not going to flunk because I didn't do it. More free time by finishing it early! :P

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 12, 2011, 03:55:45 am »
ha, yeah. paying for the classes does change how much you care about homework.
as an aside, I do homework for money and i feel my prices are competitive. I can do pretty much any math/science homework you have along with, surprisingly, English papers (I get good grades on the English papers too thank you very much.) anything else just feel free to ask.

@snowbound. well all right then, I'm about as nerdy as they come on the inside, hot and manly like a lumberjack on the outside. so... umm... yeah....  :fap:

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
« Reply #258 on: September 12, 2011, 04:07:29 am »
I am done with English and I am good at bullshitting papers. And my math homework I think I can manage just fine on my own thanks. If you don't put in the time, you will fail the tests.. which is just as useless as not doing your homework if you fail to actually learn the material. Again, waste of my money. I also have finished my science forever. Woo!

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 12, 2011, 11:23:19 pm »
It's cool that you do homework.

Given that I pay for this class, yeah I am doing my homework. I am not going to flunk because I didn't do it. More free time by finishing it early! :P
true that...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317