Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Attn: People who are harassing the girls who come here  (Read 3770 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Attn: People who are harassing the girls who come here
« on: December 27, 2011, 04:30:15 am »
Stop it

You are chasing them away and you are being huge dorks.

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
Re: Attn: People who are harassing the girls who come here
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 07:35:21 am »

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 09:33:36 am »
I don't think we could every scare you away Kenny.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 11:22:45 am »
maybe we need girls who have a sense of humour...

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 11:44:17 am »
http://silence-without.blogspot.com/2011/12/icelandic-phallological-museum.html

This is awesome.

I've been noticing this for months and it was annoying - girl topics would get way more attention than my topics.

Since I am clearly hilarious, this is fucking with my shit.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 01:34:53 pm »

if this were about humor, and not about gender, you guys would be making all these sex jokes at other guys, not just at the occasional active female poster. the amount of sex jokes at guys is a few posts at a time, whereas with girls it's pages and threads at a time. if Mia came out saying she'd been a guy all this time, the jokes would stop immediately.

how long can you pretend it's just about humor and not something else... something, far more insidious...

the truth:

Bambi: Twitterpated

cmon guys, there's no shame in admitting it. nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 01:36:59 pm by llamavore »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 04:24:34 pm »
Mia is a dude - that's why it's so hot.  I don't troll girls like you Llamavore.

And by the way, sex, like farting, is one of the pillars of humour.  If sex is not supposed to be a part of human interaction, then don't identify yourself as a girl on an anonymous forum.  What sex do you think Grilledslug is?  The answer is: plenty.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 05:02:11 pm »
This topic isn't necessarily addressed to you GrilledSlug.

You are just misunderstood.

But since we are bringing it up, you may need a new gimmick

You are also giving all the women more attention than you are giving me and that's fucking making me so mad

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 02:46:18 pm »
Abe, my dear diva-man, are you going to whine like Mia when I bare my wit at you?

I am an unabashed troll, created by Leo, born into the RIA, consumer of Gangs (ok he was bite-sized), defeater of Holy Ruler, and bred for turning pixels into rage. 

What can you possibly bring to the table besides your homo-erotic fantasies about yourself, Jeff Goldblum?  Go find a mirror and tuck yourself in.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 03:09:34 pm »
GrilledSlug, I am above trolling. I am especially above trolling RIAers.

But if you want a have a pow wow, come at me broseph

On a Russian message board they call me the Iron War Bear because thats my username

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 03:23:20 pm »
@GS: there's a fine line between trolling and, I hate myself for using this word, cyberoxying. if you can't walk that line you'll alienate everyone around you. when someone has had enough, burritos them alone. girls, guys, muslims, atheists, everyone has a point at which it becomes personal; sometimes their offenses are unreasonable, but we cannot exist as a community if we require that no one ever takes offense and everything always be taken as a joke.

I like your sense of humor, and it is in the interests of keeping it around that I respond this way. Trust me, I would never accept the castration of RIA's sense of humor, but we can exempt members from trolling if they ask to be exempt, and it's important to do so since the internet does not convey tone or emotional state very well.

edit: "cyberoxying." best filter of bully ever?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 04:07:26 pm »
The question here is whether RIA is an alliance of laws. 

I tried trolling Lanna, but to no avail - she ignored me.  Mia bites every time.  Actually, she is the bully here, and the two of you are just part of her gang.  And if you read the threads, you would see than HR was the one who picked a fight - I just gave him the rope to hang himself with.

A forum like this is great when it is open, and I see signs of censorship springing up everywhere - deleted posts, and to use the word properly, cyberbullying by people who lack the imagination to just jump in and take a topic in a new direction and keep telling people to stop doing things.

So if you you think this is such a problem, try getting a an amendment to the RIA constitution in place - I have honoured every letter of it in my time here, and Mia nor Lanna are member of the RIA.  If there is an amendment, I will follow it. 

Otherwise, I hope you manage to have as much fun as I am having.  And hey, like sex, I can manage on my own if no one else is game.

PS WTF is a Russian Message board?  and send me some aid - I am getting righteously fucked up by Nazis.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 04:44:50 pm »
[serious post]

GS, I don't think anyone can honestly blame you for the HR incident, lmao. That guy was a total fucking promelon.

I certainly haven't characterized you as someone who would just flat out betray us and act like a total bitch like he did. Honestly, I think it's the opposite. I think you have developed the same love for this place that everyone else that sticks with us has.

And, honestly, I agree with your points of view. I also am not a fan of moderators controlling the tone. It should be a free flowing tone.

I don't know what your impression of this topic was, but if you were to go and chase people off this site, I'm certainly not going to do anything about it beyond bitching and complaining.

But, there is one thing that is important here. We wouldn't be able to have this kind of fun, if it wasn't for the actual Cybernations game and our government for making us important enough to have visitors.

If people get chased away, less people will want to come here.

Then, I'll just have to make the same old steak topics to the same users over and over again

I mean, shit, nobody takes what I say seriously - that's kinda boring for me. That's why this war is amazing. All sorts of people who have never heard of me will try to troll me and I'll just make them look dumb.

I mean, shit, I've made like probably less than 30 posts on the Open World forum crap and already have legions of butthurt people biting at my ankles.

The definition of the actual word "trolling"

fishing by trailing a baited line along behind a boat: "we trolled for mackerel".

Once you throw firecrackers in the lake, the fish stop biting.

[/serious post]
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:46:29 pm by Abe Simpson »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 04:58:05 pm »
Also, you didn't even consider this,

but dog you totally got trolled by me, lmao

It's a good thing I am above trolling or this would happen more often

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 02:01:44 pm »
I'm sorry I'm such a jerk, I will stop harassing people and learn what trolling actually is.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 03:08:49 pm by Abe Simpson, Reason: lmao »

aithne

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 03:16:51 pm »
I'm sorry that I'm so difficult to troll and that I always ruin your attempts.

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 06:09:16 pm »
nigger

Offline Sniper Joe

• Baby Cactus
  • Doin' it big
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Lycia
  • Ruler: Sniper Joe
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 01:24:09 am »
"I'm totally trolling and not just being a creepy creeperbag, come on guys stop falling for it I mean really now. Also if you don't like being sexually harassed you obviously just don't have a sense of humor lol I mean women am I right people? Oh also me following one person all across the forums and shitting all over the thread whenever they post with my stupid creepy nonsense is OK because it's the internet and you should expect me to be a socially retarded freak."
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 01:30:13 am by Sniper Joe »
Quote from: C-zom
No one even think about clicking this link, motherless is a disgusting and illegal site.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 11:47:19 am »
You are really hurting my feelings and I am crying a lot.  Can a moderator please send the above trolls official warnings, lock this post, and delete anythin written after my last post.  They're meanies.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317