Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: consoles in a nutshell, this vid is full of win  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
consoles in a nutshell, this vid is full of win
« on: September 06, 2007, 10:21:28 pm »
<a href="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/102206.html" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/102206.html</a>
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

wethepeople

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 10:27:46 pm »
It wasn't good enough to make me laugh out loud, but I did chuckle on the inside. He was correct about Nintendo though, and Ps3. But honestly I don't even own the thing and the 360 is kicking everythings ass.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 07:11:24 am »
360 = Not that good

All of them have dissapointed me greatly. The PS3 looks like it was a skinny person who gained 500 pounds and is on the Maury show.

The wii is... SO TINY. It really is miniscule. The dvd players I own are larger.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 07:58:45 am »
Quote from: Shyox
360 = Not that good

All of them have dissapointed me greatly. The PS3 looks like it was a skinny person who gained 500 pounds and is on the Maury show.

The wii is... SO TINY. It really is miniscule. The dvd players I own are larger.
Exactly like what the people said in regards to the xbox after they busted their asses to get the PS2 (not to mention spent $300).
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 09:51:21 pm »
^^ ture dat

heh stupid people

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 09:59:09 pm »
I busted my ass to get a Ps2, and I don't regret it. Last Xbox didn't impress me, but the 360 looks pretty sweet.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 02:41:40 am »
ive got a 360 b/c i bought it on a whim, really. i am looking forward to mass effect and fable 2 though. and halo 3 will of course give me and my friends something to do, especially when i get a bigger tv.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 02:54:23 am »
I am immensely glad that I got the 360. I think I would not have been half as satisfied with the Wii or the PS3. BTW, it's my first XBox console. @_@ Before it, I was 100% Nintendo or Sega.

The part about the console constantly bricking is a bit outdated. I think the consoles work better now. @_@ My Elite has yet to redring.

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 03:02:13 am »
I used to be a Sony man, Playstation 1 and 2 were my doods, but then I got a 360 and everything changed.

So on the 25th I'm going to go to the midnight opening of Halo 3 and get my preordered copy.
I'm waiting patiently for the awesome Mass Effect.
I'm playing Bioshock right now.
Borderlands looks freakin sweet.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007, 09:07:10 am »
Quote from: Moth
The part about the console constantly bricking is a bit outdated. I think the consoles work better now. @_@ My Elite has yet to redring.

well you may not be having problems because microsoft admited to using the parts that passed the QC tests with the highest scores only for the elite

it's still going on for all the others but, microsoft just extended the warenty for the 3 red lights of death from1 year to 3 years because of the problem

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317