Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: At the risk of sounding like total dork.  (Read 2891 times)

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
At the risk of sounding like total dork.
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 10:21:03 pm »
Hello, hello Zeep. You can call me Ambiguity.

I could just be wanting to know how many girls are actually in here. Just curious, since I assumed there were more guys in here (obviously) than girls. And thanks for not caring, honestly. That's saying something!
Mehrdeutigkeit

wethepeople

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 10:23:37 pm »
But honestly I don't care. o_o

You can call me C-zom.

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 10:23:41 pm »
guy or girl, your still my minion one way or another...

as long as you can do my biddings, your good with me.

<_<

Now clean my toilet!
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 10:32:34 pm »
I will admit to being slightly sexist.

I tend to be nicer to girls. =/
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 10:33:55 pm »
If I admit to whom I am sexist than my jig is up!  

Anyone ever watch Magic Knights Rayearth?
Mehrdeutigkeit

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 10:35:12 pm »
I'm sexist in favor of girls and I'm a guy. Your jig is never up. =P
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

wethepeople

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 10:36:36 pm »
I prefer girls for some things and guys for others. I would much rather watch Action movies or mess around with guys, and tend to be less guy-like and sarcastic around girls.

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 10:39:02 pm »
Delta, is that a....cupcake on Mudkip?

C-Zom, I tend to be sarcastic no matter what. Even if I like the person, it just comes out like word-vomit.
Mehrdeutigkeit

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 10:39:08 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
I prefer girls for some things and guys for others. I would much rather watch Action movies or mess around with guys, and tend to be less guy-like and sarcastic around girls.

I don't actually change the way I act much at all unless I like the girl in question... and then only when I'm talking to her about that specifically. Otherwise, again, no change.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 10:44:42 pm »
Quote from: The Ambiguity
Delta, is that a....cupcake on Mudkip?

C-Zom, I tend to be sarcastic no matter what. Even if I like the person, it just comes out like word-vomit.

Yes it is. Mudkip avatars are a small fad that hasn't quite died yet. This is my regular one:

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/Delta1212/500ballerina.jpg

bioakky

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 10:47:27 pm »
I endorse Zeep for leader.

<_<

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 10:48:34 pm »
<_<

Dont endorse me...just follow me!
---
---
---
okay?
---

bioakky

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 10:49:28 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
I got money you're a girl. You do use triple periods WITHOUT a space following them, thats girl talk. Believe me, I know. >_>;  But you also spell good, thats rare for young teen guys. Everything else screams sarcastic guy though.

Or you could just be a jackal.
...<_< I almost always use ellipsis with no space after it, and I'm one of the best spell...ers?...ists? I know. Your move, C-zom.

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 10:50:06 pm »
That's so frickin' awesome!
Mehrdeutigkeit

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 10:50:25 pm »
MOVE C-ZOM!!!!

I suggest A-2 to A-4!
---
---
---
okay?
---

bioakky

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 10:50:41 pm »
Also, what Delta said, minus the jig part.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2007, 01:53:44 am »
is anyone here a vegan cannibal?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317