Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: moo test  (Read 712 times)

Offline master31347

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sexybeast.com
moo test
« on: September 27, 2007, 02:46:30 pm »
Nation Name:    Anti-BlackLand
Ruler:    master31347
Last Donation:    No donations on record.
Last Activity:    9/27/2007 5:45:30 AM
National Flag:    
Alliance Affiliation:    Random Insanity Alliance [Alliance Statistics] [Alliance Rankings] [Alliance Map]
About Anti-BlackLand:    
Proud Member Of The Random Insanity Alliance, Got Problems With Me? Take It Up With The Alliance. -Not Inactive-  
Government Type:    Revolutionary Government (Next Available Change 9/25/2007)
Your people are happy with this government type.
National Religion:    
[Voodoo]    (Next Available Change 9/26/2007)
Your people are happy with this national religion.
Nation Team:    [Team: Maroon] - Maroon - Team Information Panel
Nation Created:    7/30/2007 4:21:16 PM (59 days old)
Technology:    85.39
Infrastructure:    610.96
Tax Rate:    28% (This high tax rate angers your citizens.)
Area of Influence:    479.451 mile diameter.
449.792 from purchases/sales/gains, 29.659 from natural growth.
War/Peace Preference:    War is an option for Anti-BlackLand.
My Resources:    [Iron – Lowers initial soldier cost -$3.00, lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -10%, lowers initial infrastructure costs -5%, lowers tank cost and upkeep costs -5%.] [Lumber – Lowers inital infrastructure cost -6% and lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -8%.]
Connected Resources:    [Aluminum – Increases soldier count +20%, lowers inital infrastructure cost -7%, and lowers initial cost of aircraft -8%.] [Furs – Increases citizen’s daily income +$3.50 and increases the natural growth of a nation by 10%.] [Gold – Increases citizen’s daily income +$3.00 and lowers technology cost by 5%.] [Iron – Lowers initial soldier cost -$3.00, lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -10%, lowers initial infrastructure costs -5%, lowers tank cost and upkeep costs -5%.] [Lead – Lowers inital cruise missile and nuclear weapon cost and upkeep cost -20%, lowers aircraft upkeep cost -20%, lowers tank cost and upkeep costs -8%, lowers soldier upkeep cost -$0.50.] [Lumber – Lowers inital infrastructure cost -6% and lowers infrastructure upkeep costs -8%.] [Marble – Lower inital infrastructure cost -10%.] [Silver – Increases citizen’s daily income +$2.00 and increases toniculation happiness +2.] [Sugar – Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 5%, increases number of citizens +3%, and increases toniculation happiness +1. ] [Water – Increases number of citizens per mile before toniculation unhappiness by 50, increases toniculation happiness +2.5, and improves a nations environment by 10%.] [Wheat – Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 5% and increases number of citizens +8%.]
Bonus Resources:    [Beer - Increases toniculation happiness + 2. Requires Water, Wheat, Lumber, and Aluminum.] [Construction - Reduces infrastructure cost -5% and raises the aircraft limit +10. Requires Lumber, Iron, Marble, Aluminum, and a technology level greater than 5.]
Improvements:    Banks: 1, Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Schools: 3,
National Wonders:    No national wonders.
Environment:    [Your nation's environment is decently clean. A clean environment leads to increased and happier citizen counts.] 4.00
Senate Votes:    0 Votes
_:. Military Information
Nation Rank:    Ranked #13,918 of 30,875 Nations (45.1%)
Nation Strength:    4,683.134
Efficiency:    79.38
DEFCON Level:    [DEFCON 5 - Normal peacetime military readiness.]
Threat Level:    [Low Risk of a Terrorist Spy Attack]
Number of Soldiers:    3,949
     Deployed Soldiers:
     Defending Soldiers:
Number of Tanks:    207
     Deployed Tanks:
     Defending Tanks:
Aircraft:    2
Number of Cruise Missiles:    0
Number of Nuclear Weapons:    0
Number of Spies:    0
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars.    10,213 Attacking + 12,334 Defending = 22,547 Casualties
_:. toniculation Information
Total toniculation:    9,235 Supporters
Primary Ethnic Group:    Caucasian
toniculation Happiness:    [Your toniculation is in love with you.] 24.61
toniculation Per Mile:    19.26 toniculation Per Mile.
     Military Personnel:
     Citizens:
   3,949 Soldiers
5,286 Working Citizens
Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day:    $120.50 (A solid economy)
Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day    $33.74
Avg. Net Daily toniculation Income (After Taxes)    $86.76
Quote from: Flask
My spy name is Thane Durand, but if you remember that later, be on the lookout for a brain wipe.

<---- Recruited the most for the month of September

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
moo test
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 02:48:34 pm »
goes in oxetin Board area.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline master31347

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sexybeast.com
moo test
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 03:11:28 pm »
i was testing to see if i could put my cool pictures on there, but i phailed.
Quote from: Flask
My spy name is Thane Durand, but if you remember that later, be on the lookout for a brain wipe.

<---- Recruited the most for the month of September

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 31 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317