Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Trade circle help  (Read 548 times)

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Trade circle help
« on: October 21, 2007, 02:47:45 pm »
[a href=\"http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=39947\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=39947[/a]

There's my nation.  I have 3,800 infra and around 400, 450 tech.  I'm only making $1,200,000 after bills, enough for around 20 infra one day, then 30 the next, then 20, etc.  I just saw a topic about someone being able to buy 60, and I don't have too much more infra.  Something ain't working right.  So recommend me a trade circle.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Trade circle help
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 04:22:21 pm »
The big three, which I have.

The huge trade combo which you're using isn't very good.  I have more toniculation that you, even with a lower amount of military (7000 less actual soldiers) AND almost 200 infra less.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
Trade circle help
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 04:29:01 pm »
So I want: , , , , , , , , , , , .  (This is more of a "note to self")
I have: / , /  (with a guy who switched to black, even though I paid him to switch to maroon; THAT'S why I was losing money.  Stupid bastard).
My resources: /

Where do I go from here?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 04:29:31 pm by Mr_Cynic »
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Dagny Taggart

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Trade circle help
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 01:14:36 am »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
So I want: aluminum , cattle , fish , gems , iron , lumber , marble , pigs , spices , sugar , water , wheat .  (This is more of a "note to self")
I have: lumber / marble , gems / iron (with a guy who switched to black, even though I paid him to switch to maroon; THAT'S why I was losing money.  Stupid bastard).
My resources: gold / oil

Where do I go from here?

You're not going to be able to get two of those resources that are ideal.

This is what you want to get.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 01:15:14 am by Dagny Taggart »
Official Ideal Trade Groups Thread

If you have two of the following resources you can sign up.

Or if you have one of the above and one of the below.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru" target="_blank">http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru</a>

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
Trade circle help
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 05:44:21 am »
You rock.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317