Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Wish Game  (Read 22057 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #180 on: November 09, 2007, 10:36:47 pm »
granted but it gets car jacked and when you find it a week later all thats left is the frame

i wish for a nvidia 8800 gxt graphics card

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
Wish Game
« Reply #181 on: November 09, 2007, 10:40:20 pm »
You receive the card but the fan doesn't work and the heat causes a short that starts an electrical fire and burns your residence down

I wish for toast.
--------------------------------------
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #182 on: November 09, 2007, 10:41:52 pm »
granted but it has i cant belive its not butter on it

i wish for a bazooka

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline eliminat

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://billjaquette.net
Wish Game
« Reply #183 on: November 09, 2007, 10:43:55 pm »
Your wish for gum is granted but you choke on it.

I wish for a glass of Mountain Dew
Ambassador to CRAP/NADC

Eliminat of Billium, Defender, This medal is for offensive support on the battle field, and moral support off of it.

http://billjaquette.net
Make a few $ a month.

http://billium.myminicity.com/

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wish Game
« Reply #184 on: November 10, 2007, 12:23:52 am »
Granted. Drinking the Mountain Dew is punishment enough.

I wish I had more money for alcohol this week.

Offline fixxxer

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/reign_in_blood_666
Wish Game
« Reply #185 on: November 10, 2007, 01:37:16 am »
Quote from: Vector
granted but i now live in them

i wish these pants had bigger pockets

Granted, but the pockets are so big that you gets lost in them and its too dark so you give up all hope and die of loneliness and starvation

I wish for a Dethphone

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #186 on: November 10, 2007, 02:45:33 am »
Granted. Unfortunately a Lake Troll sees you with it and kills you before you try to kill it.

I wish for cooking skillz.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2007, 08:31:16 am »
granted but you gain 4000 lbs and die because you get eaten by a snaping turtle you cant out run

i wish i could get a premium 360 for less than $300 (oh wait, i can)

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Wish Game
« Reply #188 on: November 10, 2007, 09:13:59 am »
Granted, but I ask you where?!? (pm much)

I wish that everyone in the world had a pony.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/generalraptorx
Wish Game
« Reply #189 on: November 10, 2007, 10:55:18 am »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
Granted, but I ask you where?!? (pm much)

I wish that everyone in the world had a pony.

Your wish is granted: but you turn into a pony and a thousand kids pull you apart down to the bloody bone while you're alive.

I wish I was the last surviving person but becoming the angel of death in the process.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=KingRanter)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (KingRanter)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]i hope you die so i can piss on your grave.[/quote]
Thanks for the badge of honor, stupid fanboy.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #190 on: November 10, 2007, 11:06:59 am »
Granted, but there's nobody to kill so you get depresses and kill yourself.

I wish I had moar cybermonies.
Master Raider

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #191 on: November 10, 2007, 11:33:27 am »
granted but you sell all your infa to get it (oh snaps!)

i wish for super glue (this should be good)

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #192 on: November 10, 2007, 12:29:44 pm »
Granted, but you..lose it.

I wish for a guy that walked around behind me saying, "Oh snap!" everytime I burn someone.
Master Raider

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #193 on: November 10, 2007, 03:28:45 pm »
granted, flask now lives with you

i wish for moar super glue because i losts it!

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #194 on: November 10, 2007, 08:11:23 pm »
Granted. You mistake it for lube.

I wish for some lunch... brb.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #195 on: November 10, 2007, 08:35:47 pm »
granted but its from burger king

i wish for glue solvent X_X

Offline erictheholeking

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #196 on: November 10, 2007, 09:29:55 pm »
granted but you glued both hands to your penis so you can't get it open to use it!
I wish for all the cars i built on Need for Speed Most Wanted.
I AM KING OF THE HOLE!!!(Hole, being my capitol city)!Stay out of my Hole!!!!!!!!

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #197 on: November 10, 2007, 10:08:19 pm »
Granted, but I murder you and take them.

I wish for maor kewl talkangs.
Master Raider

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #198 on: November 10, 2007, 10:49:49 pm »
granted but your engrish still sucks

i wish for vista to work with all my old games

Offline Lamentations

• Cactus
    • View Profile
Wish Game
« Reply #199 on: November 10, 2007, 10:54:00 pm »
Granted, but Vista still sucks.

I wish I had a movie to watch.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317