Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: win  (Read 3178 times)

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
win
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2007, 11:59:18 pm »
Only costs me 770k.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 09:28:13 am »
10 costs about 350k here.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 11:48:14 am »
Quote from: Vector
>_>

should i?

yes. btw, i just looked closer at your nation and found this:

current toniculation: 29854
delete something and get a clinic: 30451
you can already get another clinic: 31060
now a hospital: 32923
and immediately, another clinic: 33581
and yet ANOTHER clinic, immediately: 34252
and, finally, you can get your fifth clinic: 34947
buy about 6 infra, and you can get back the improvement you deleted earlier. and you've increased your toniculation by 16% in one day, for just $450k!

DO IT NOW!!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 11:51:50 am by schneereich »

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2007, 04:28:56 pm »
look at mah infa 2999.99, buying infa is a bad idea right now....

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2007, 04:29:26 pm »
but i shall do this soon

*evil double post*

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 07:23:12 pm »
oh, cool, you did it. yay!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 07:24:31 pm by schneereich »

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2007, 08:41:30 pm »
oh ya....i did it!

and i now make an extra 600000 after bills

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2007, 10:08:35 pm »
niiiiiice  

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
win
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2007, 12:07:16 am »
As of today I make 4.2m after bills.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
win
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2007, 09:01:24 am »
Quote from: ganon5
As of today I make 4.2m after bills.

Very nice. How old/what is your NS?

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2007, 04:36:23 pm »

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
win
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2007, 06:01:55 pm »
Alright, 253 Days Old and 36,417.591 Nation Strength.

How much aid did you get man?

I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2007, 07:22:48 pm »
>_> iron i hate you, i hit a year this week and im only around 22k

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
win
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2007, 07:35:31 pm »
If it pleases you, I've not been in any wars of any significance. Although I habitually send out aid packages of 3 Million and have probably sent out over 100 Million in aid and in turn received 20 Million. Over half of the 20 Million were from people who were helping me to buy nukes as I was avoiding collecting due to my trades being out of whack to have Uranium.

Oh, and I think you might be mistaken. I am currently approaching my one year anniversary in four days. Those stats I posted in the post above yours were that of Ganon5.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 07:36:06 pm by IronSoldier820 »

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2007, 08:17:06 pm »
I'm 19k and I've only had this nation for 138 days
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 08:17:27 pm by Loren »

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2007, 08:20:32 pm »
>_>

fucking wars

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2007, 10:05:59 pm »
Quote from: IronSoldier820
Alright, 253 Days Old and 36,417.591 Nation Strength.

How much aid did you get man?
Just the 200k for a harbor and 50k starting aid. I took out a couple of $1m loans when I was young though

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2007, 10:16:19 pm »
I'm hitting a year and I'm only 29k

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2007, 10:23:13 pm »
Im at like 38k at 286 days or something

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
win
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2007, 12:04:25 am »
Quote from: Commisar Gaunt
I'm hitting a year and I'm only 29k
You're only 2/3 through a year, and doing pretty well

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317