Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I need to get this off my chest.  (Read 3092 times)

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
I need to get this off my chest.
« on: May 18, 2007, 01:12:40 am »
WARNING: Wall of girl-related text.

BACKSTORY:
June-July, 2006. I really like a girl and I ask her out. She says yes. We go on a date and the day after I leave on a three-week trip through Europe. I call her every day and such, as one would normally do. I come back home, we next see each other at a show rehearsal, where she arrives late, so I can't say give her a big hello and stuff, as I'd planned. After the practice is over, our conversation gets incredibly awkward and full of long periods of silence. The next day, I break up with her because it was incredibly obvious that she didn't like me. After that, a year of emo regarding the fact that the only date I ever got was a pity date.

Today, I was talking to her (we're still best friends), and she mentioned that she used to like somebody in the chatroom we were in, so I pestered her over AIM as to who it was. Her response: "who in the chat did I go out with?" The answer, obviously, was me. Thus, my year of emo has been completely based on a false assumption. I have no idea what to do with my life anymore.

>.>

Responses are unnecessary. I just needed to tell people.
fuck off

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 09:00:28 am »
*pokes you with a cattle prod* Cry, emo, cry! Ahahahahaha! *poke, poke*

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 10:37:29 am »
*cries in a corner and slits wrists*
fuck off

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 10:49:39 am »
EL...doesn't do emo, right? THis is a joke, right?

MY HERO!!! I LOOKED UP TO YOU!!!

*Runs away weeping*

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 10:59:57 am »
>.>

Flask, you've obviously missed my numerous posts about my depression. I'm a very depressed child, I just like to use the word emo instead of depressed.
fuck off

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 12:16:19 pm »
All of you, saying you're depressed. Why are you such a depressed child, EL?

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 12:19:34 pm »
As soon as i saw the title, Only one thing came to mind...

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/aoifeled/fresh_prince_cast.jpg

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 12:26:29 pm »
I want all these supposedly seriously depressed kids to tell me why they're depressed.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 12:37:01 pm »
Grades are low, single and no one in sight, a constant hounding of life support.

?

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 12:40:55 pm »
Step 1: Study your ass off.

Step 2: Be patient. Chances are good that you'll find someone somewhere.

Step 3: What do you mean?

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2007, 12:52:38 pm »
Quote from: Flask

I do that. It's tests. I just blank out.

Not in my school, or my town.

Diabeetus?

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 12:56:20 pm »
Quote from: zblewski

I do that. It's tests. I just blank out.

Yeah, that happens. Aren't you at least good at one subject? I know I suck at Mathematics, but I win utterly at English.

Not in my school, or my town.

Join the club. We have shirts.

Diabeetus?

That's what I thought. Yeah, sick sucks. Just so you know, if you ever want to talk about it, I'm sick too. Even though I am just Flask, I know what it's like. Not that I have to take insulin or watch what I eat, but...still.

EDIT: I have a friend with diabetes also.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 12:57:47 pm by Flask »

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2007, 12:57:21 pm »
My insulin pump is blue. ^_^

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2007, 12:59:54 pm »
Well that's a positive thing, if ya like blue.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 01:05:23 pm »
I want all these supposedly seriously depressed kids to tell me why they're depressed.
I suffer from the mental disorder of depression.
fuck off

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 01:12:36 pm »
Quote from: EnragedLobster

You just...caught depression?

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2007, 01:19:00 pm »
Quote from: EnragedLobster

You just...caught depression?

Just like Hugh Laurie did? with a twist, possibly?

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2007, 01:27:40 pm »
So why does EL feel depressed? There can't be no reason? How did you figure it out, EL?

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2007, 01:27:44 pm »
Except it seems that many other things attribute to House's depression (I assume you're talking about that character and not Hugh Laurie himself).

No. Hugh Laurie himself.

He discovered he had clinical depression at a car-smashing derby. he walked by 2 cars on fire after driving as a participant, and realised he felt bored, after racing in a farkING SMASHER-DERBY.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2007, 01:28:57 pm »
Quote from: zblewski
Except it seems that many other things attribute to House's depression (I assume you're talking about that character and not Hugh Laurie himself).

No. Hugh Laurie himself.

He discovered he had clinical depression at a car-smashing derby. he walked by 2 cars on fire after driving as a participant, and realised he felt bored, after racing in a farkING SMASHER-DERBY.

Yeah, that's why I deleted my post after reading about it. EL must have some way of knowing that he's depressed, some incident like that.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317