Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation  (Read 139155 times)

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation
« Reply #400 on: February 17, 2010, 07:32:14 pm »
Granted, but it turns out you're anorexic and die b/c you find out all you've been eating and dying for was lies!

I wish I didnt had a stomach flu atm.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #401 on: February 18, 2010, 11:29:32 am »
granted, but now you have leprosy.

I wish I could eat meat on Fridays during Lent.

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 2.12" long.
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 19, 2010, 01:00:20 am »
Granted,you can eat meat during lent, but you've gone mad and the only meat you crave eating is live wild ostrich so you travel to africa and arabia to try and catch one of these very large swift-footed flightless birds but you fail miserably and die of dehydration running after an ostrich in blistering arabian sun!    

I wish that taxi cabs would be free of charge for intoxicated people
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 01:01:20 am by king maguga »

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 19, 2010, 10:26:13 am »
Granted, but after losing thousands of dollars they charge triple for sober people, which causes the sober people to boycott the taxi company which cause every single taxi company in the world to go defunct and thus, no more free rides just because your hammered.

I wish mah spoon wasn't too big.  

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #404 on: February 20, 2010, 05:28:32 am »
Granted, and now its only one inch tall...oh...wrong spoon...oh well, my job is done. Have fun w/ your shortcomings.

I wish for my own kick-ass theme music.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: February 20, 2010, 05:40:59 am »
Granted, but every time it's played, somebody literally kicks your ass. And every fifth time it's played, they also throw in a "nut cracker". >.> Have fun.

I wish [it's another fill in the blank, whoever gets it right wins 50 free tech. ].
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 05:44:01 am by Rorick »

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 20, 2010, 12:20:38 pm »
Granted, you receive the sex change operation you wished for.  

I wish that gasoline for automobiles was free!

" send the tech I got it right!"  lol
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 12:26:59 pm by king maguga »

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 20, 2010, 01:57:53 pm »
((Not right, but I'll send it asap cause you made me lol. Currently in peace mode, and can't get out until at least monday. Just keep reminding me of it.))

Granted, but all major oil companies stop producing diesel/Unleaded as it is a major money loss, and thus forces everyone to take jet liners every day, which is hugely more expensive than if car gas hadn't been set to free.

I wish for more tech. XD

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #408 on: February 21, 2010, 03:33:31 am »
Granted, but then you get nuked and lose it all.

I wish I knew the answer to this EXTREMELY DIFFICULT math question:

2+3= ???

Offline Echorion

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Yvonne Strahovski is hot. And I'm awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 21, 2010, 03:51:18 am »
Granted, 5, but now ervybody thinks that your IQ score is 2, and you get sterilized so that you will never have offspring with the same IQ as you - artificial natural selection?

I wish that I had a PPL.
I just noticed my sig sucks.
I'm going to make a new one, when I finally get around to stop procrastinating...
---

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 22, 2010, 06:39:23 pm »
Granted, I'm not sure what you mean by ppl so just for the hell of it and for the sake of continuing this insanity,
I'm going to assume that in this case ppl stands for "private pilot license " LOL
So you get your ppl and on your first flight you fly into power lines and explode in a fire ball of death!.  

I wish I would win the lottery for millions upon millions of dollars!  

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 22, 2010, 08:04:44 pm »
Granted, but it all falls on top of you and crushes you to death. Oh, and also, it's counterfeit.

I wish my target was weaker, so I wouldn't have to rely on other to help me fight him.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #412 on: February 22, 2010, 08:42:44 pm »
Granted....his NS now has gone down by....

Enjoy the pumbling

I wish for the next person who posts in this topic's wish would come true.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #413 on: February 22, 2010, 09:32:40 pm »
Granted, but...

I wish to unwish your wish.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 22, 2010, 10:13:13 pm »
Denied!

I wish for $10,000 real cash, not stolen and not counterfeit, and no one else has any rights to it. >.>

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #415 on: February 22, 2010, 10:16:15 pm »
Granted, but even though I have no right to it, I kick your ass and take it anyway.

I wish  

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 22, 2010, 10:27:23 pm »
Granted, but now  

I wish I could kick your ass and get my money back.  

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 22, 2010, 11:16:15 pm »
Granted, but now    

I wish deep fried mozzarella sticks were healthy to eat!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 11:22:23 pm by king maguga »

Offline Echorion

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Yvonne Strahovski is hot. And I'm awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 23, 2010, 10:18:53 pm »
Granted, but you try to eat so many at once that they get stuck in your throat and you slowly suffocate on them

I wish that I had something better to do then post spam
I just noticed my sig sucks.
I'm going to make a new one, when I finally get around to stop procrastinating...
---

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 23, 2010, 10:23:24 pm »
Granted, but now it's holding up convenience stores every other Tuesday.

I wish  
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 10:23:56 pm by Rorick »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317