Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ever wanted to fucking kill a grave digger?  (Read 45157 times)

wethepeople

Ever been in a relationship?
« Reply #140 on: September 18, 2007, 11:40:07 pm »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
>.>

Damn, this topic raised my spirits. I'm totally asking her out sometime soon.

This.

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2007, 11:56:42 pm »
I fail at the life of love.

wethepeople

« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2007, 12:28:00 am »
Same. >_>

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2007, 12:38:52 am »
I once went out with a girl for about 7 weeks and got almost nowhere with her before I just gave up. My last gf broke up with me about a month ago  but I'm cool with it, being single aint all bad
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 12:39:32 am by ganon5 »

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #144 on: September 19, 2007, 06:07:22 am »
Funny EL.  It's done the opposite with me.  Voicing everything just makes me realize, "Shit.  I'm screwed."
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2007, 04:12:14 pm »
You all make me very sad. That is all.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2007, 04:17:30 pm »
Why?
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2007, 04:40:44 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
I think I'm going to take Vector's advice and actually go for it. >_> And I can't believe I'm saying that.

wow...someone is taking my advice, thats a first

tell us how it goes

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2007, 04:49:01 pm »
You bet I will.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #149 on: September 19, 2007, 05:30:48 pm »
Whats with you people and Loren?

Let me rephrase that, whats with you people and Loren's pants?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 05:31:09 pm by IronSoldier820 »

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 19, 2007, 05:41:52 pm »
Old jokes die hard.

;___;

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #151 on: September 19, 2007, 05:43:55 pm »
9th relationship right now.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

wethepeople

« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2007, 05:53:52 pm »
Old jokes die hard.

;___;

YIPPIE KI--

Oh, whoops.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2007, 06:13:59 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
Old jokes die hard.

;___;

YIPPIE KI--

Oh, whoops.

Oh lawd! Not that one.

<__<

>__>

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2007, 06:30:39 pm »
College is good for relationships. There are so any different people to get to know that ANYONE could find someone who fits them.

I'm on my 3rd relationship HERE, and its only been a bit more than a month and a half.  The first two dropped out of the picture for one reason or another (one ended up being pretty weird, and the other is now just a good friend), but I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with #3...

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #155 on: September 19, 2007, 07:28:35 pm »
On one hand I learned that the girl I asked to homecoming rejected another one of my friends.  On the other hand, I am, for some reason, more depressed than ever about getting rejected.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2007, 09:36:55 pm »
Mate, everyone gets rejected at some point.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 20, 2007, 04:54:43 pm »
Quote from: Vector
^^same here
lets just say that 1. never ever ever EVER date someone your friends with 2. long distance= soooo not worth it 3. older/more experience = very bad idea

haha im in a long-distance relationship. and my girlfriend and i were friends for 5 years before we started going out. and i'm a year older (which isn't much but i wanted to break ALL your rules).

Offline President Screw

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 20, 2007, 05:17:38 pm »
Quote from: Commisar Gaunt
College is good for relationships. There are so any different people to get to know that ANYONE could find someone who fits them.

I'm on my 3rd relationship HERE, and its only been a bit more than a month and a half.  The first two dropped out of the picture for one reason or another (one ended up being pretty weird, and the other is now just a good friend), but I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with #3...

*ahem*. . . if by relationships, you mean hookups, then I definitely agree.  

College is terrible for "relationships".  Why?? Too many drunken hookups getting in the way.  Or was that just me?  

*edited to add ""
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 05:19:10 pm by President Screw »
Diplomat from the CSN
Ruler of Screwyoutopia

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 20, 2007, 05:25:45 pm »
Quote from: schneereich
Quote from: Vector
^^same here
lets just say that 1. never ever ever EVER date someone your friends with 2. long distance= soooo not worth it 3. older/more experience = very bad idea

haha im in a long-distance relationship. and my girlfriend and i were friends for 5 years before we started going out. and i'm a year older (which isn't much but i wanted to break ALL your rules).

I ment her being older so hah!

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317