Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ever wanted to fucking kill a grave digger?  (Read 45159 times)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Ever been in a relationship?
« Reply #180 on: September 23, 2007, 05:17:01 pm »
Wouldn't that be one in five hundred thousand?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #181 on: September 23, 2007, 05:17:29 pm »
Read my lips: Fuck.  You.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #182 on: September 23, 2007, 05:20:55 pm »
Read mine. What. Position.

Edited by Mr_Cynic
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 05:22:06 pm by Leo »
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #183 on: September 23, 2007, 05:25:07 pm »
Guh, I happen to like my roommates younger cousin who is like 4 years younger than me. It's just a small crush though....I think.
Mehrdeutigkeit

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 23, 2007, 05:27:22 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
Congrats to the two in a million.  >_>
I just had to say something

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #185 on: September 23, 2007, 06:22:47 pm »
Quote from: Leo
Read mine. What. Position.

Edited by Mr_Cynic
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/IronSoldier820/OneLiners71.png
Ever wanted to fucking kill a grave digger?

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
« Reply #186 on: September 23, 2007, 08:27:53 pm »
No, here's where Az gets nailed: I have never seen an Internet relationship that hasn't imploded in an epic manner.
Keep watching, that'll change.
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #187 on: September 23, 2007, 09:04:28 pm »
Quote from: Azural
No, here's where Az gets nailed: I have never seen an Internet relationship that hasn't imploded in an epic manner.
Keep watching, that'll change.
*IronSoldier820 watches intently.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #188 on: September 27, 2007, 06:20:53 am »
>.>

I thought everyone on here would have been in atleast one... I understand some of you are younger than me, but get on the ball! You've got to get out there while you're young, before you get old!
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 27, 2007, 09:25:11 am »
Quote from: master31347
even tho im married to gaunt

OMFG we need teh sexxorz!!! I'm such a bad husband.

Offline defroster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 27, 2007, 02:42:45 pm »
11 people on this board are virgins. Scientifically proven.

defroster=AdmiralAckbar|u on IRC, in case you didn't know.

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 27, 2007, 04:25:51 pm »
Hookers don't count, neither do one night stands.  So, there very well could be less.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 27, 2007, 04:48:37 pm »
Quote from: Shyox
>.>

I thought everyone on here would have been in atleast one... I understand some of you are younger than me, but get on the ball! You've got to get out there while you're young, before you get old!

It's people like you who don't deserve to post.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #193 on: September 27, 2007, 08:43:33 pm »
Oh snap!~
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #194 on: September 28, 2007, 06:08:39 am »
*Castrates Shy*
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 28, 2007, 07:09:02 pm »
ARGH!

IT HURTS!!!

But for serious, ya just gotta flirt a bit, eventually someone's going to bite.

Whether or not they're appealing to you is the kicker though...

I can't say much, I haven't dated anyone since my freshman year.

I think...

wethepeople

« Reply #196 on: September 28, 2007, 07:12:44 pm »
>.>

Fuck you, thats the exact reason for most of my distress num nuts. I am getting older, and I'm running out of chances. But I'm also homeschooled. Seriously, DUH.

Edit: >_> Sorry Shy, no hard feelings, but thats exactly why I'm depressed sometimes. Being homeschooled rules, but not for social people. I'm 15, turning 16 soon and I haven't had one girlfriend. Everyone can kick my ass in math and crap, etc etc. Its distressing knowing you're gonna be 18 and aren't even gonna have one girlfriend or anything. At least it is for a guy.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 07:18:07 pm by wethepeople »

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 28, 2007, 07:31:14 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
>.>

Fuck you, thats the exact reason for most of my distress num nuts. I am getting older, and I'm running out of chances. But I'm also homeschooled. Seriously, DUH.

Edit: >_> Sorry Shy, no hard feelings, but thats exactly why I'm depressed sometimes. Being homeschooled rules, but not for social people. I'm 15, turning 16 soon and I haven't had one girlfriend. Everyone can kick my ass in math and crap, etc etc. Its distressing knowing you're gonna be 18 and aren't even gonna have one girlfriend or anything. At least it is for a guy.

15 isn't bad. Listen, you just need to keep doing your best to meet new people. You do all of the youth group stuff at church, right?

I'd only be distressed if someone was turning 18 without ever having gotten their first kiss.

wethepeople

« Reply #198 on: September 28, 2007, 07:32:44 pm »
>.>

15 isn't bad. Listen, you just need to keep doing your best to meet new people. You do all of the youth group stuff at church, right?

I'd only be distressed if someone was turning 18 without ever having gotten their first kiss.

Yes, but if you didn't know, I'm not so religious anymore. <_< I've lost interest and faith in quite a bit. I won't be blabbing religious crap at anyone, and I certainly don't mingle well with jesus freaks.

Well thats also me. Never got kissed. =/

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 28, 2007, 07:41:43 pm »
>.>

Yes, but if you didn't know, I'm not so religious anymore. <_< I've lost interest and faith in quite a bit. I won't be blabbing religious crap at anyone, and I certainly don't mingle well with jesus freaks.

Well thats also me. Never got kissed. =/

My first kiss was when I was 14.

I didn't get another for awhile, about a year... And it was with this really ugly girl...

In all honesty, people make too big a deal over it sometimes. I just like having a warm body next to mine, and having someone to hold. That's the nice part of it to me.

I'm also not the biggest pot advocate anymore. I got kind of burned out on it...

So, why are you homeschooled? I would try and get involved with stuff at the local schools, they usually let you do that.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 47 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317