Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ever wanted to fucking kill a grave digger?  (Read 45330 times)

wethepeople

Ever been in a relationship?
« Reply #200 on: September 28, 2007, 07:45:10 pm »
Quote from: Shyox
Quote from: wethepeople
>.>

I thought everyone on here would have been in atleast one... I understand some of you are younger than me, but get on the ball! You've got to get out there while you're young, before you get old!

Fuck you, thats the exact reason for most of my distress num nuts. I am getting older, and I'm running out of chances. But I'm also homeschooled. Seriously, DUH.

Edit: >_> Sorry Shy, no hard feelings, but thats exactly why I'm depressed sometimes. Being homeschooled rules, but not for social people. I'm 15, turning 16 soon and I haven't had one girlfriend. Everyone can kick my ass in math and crap, etc etc. Its distressing knowing you're gonna be 18 and aren't even gonna have one girlfriend or anything. At least it is for a guy.

15 isn't bad. Listen, you just need to keep doing your best to meet new people. You do all of the youth group stuff at church, right?

I'd only be distressed if someone was turning 18 without ever having gotten their first kiss.

Yes, but if you didn't know, I'm not so religious anymore. <_< I've lost interest and faith in quite a bit. I won't be blabbing religious crap at anyone, and I certainly don't mingle well with jesus freaks.

Well thats also me. Never got kissed. =/

My first kiss was when I was 14.

I didn't get another for awhile, about a year... And it was with this really ugly girl...

In all honesty, people make too big a deal over it sometimes. I just like having a warm body next to mine, and having someone to hold. That's the nice part of it to me.

I'm also not the biggest pot advocate anymore. I got kind of burned out on it...

So, why are you homeschooled? I would try and get involved with stuff at the local schools, they usually let you do that.

>_> Thanks, now I feel worse. I've never been kissed, hugged, held or any of that. Ever. Not cause I'm some withdrawn greasy nerd, just cause I don't get out that much. Haven't met the right people, or enough people. Either one.

Parents want to homeschool me, and the schools around here are hilariously horrible. Ones a boot camp like "Christian" School, and the others have insane crime rates and flocks of goths and all those stereotypes. And I wouldn't even want to go to those. Not saying all schools are like that, just these ones. I get out to my youth group every week (Not counting random events they host.) which is nice but I'm not as expressive with religion as any other subject. I don't like talking about religion anymore. Remember how I used to be? God. That was not for me.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #201 on: September 28, 2007, 07:46:48 pm »
>.>

I thought everyone on here would have been in atleast one... I understand some of you are younger than me, but get on the ball! You've got to get out there while you're young, before you get old!

Fuck you, thats the exact reason for most of my distress num nuts. I am getting older, and I'm running out of chances. But I'm also homeschooled. Seriously, DUH.

Edit: >_> Sorry Shy, no hard feelings, but thats exactly why I'm depressed sometimes. Being homeschooled rules, but not for social people. I'm 15, turning 16 soon and I haven't had one girlfriend. Everyone can kick my ass in math and crap, etc etc. Its distressing knowing you're gonna be 18 and aren't even gonna have one girlfriend or anything. At least it is for a guy.

15 isn't bad. Listen, you just need to keep doing your best to meet new people. You do all of the youth group stuff at church, right?

I'd only be distressed if someone was turning 18 without ever having gotten their first kiss.

Yes, but if you didn't know, I'm not so religious anymore. <_< I've lost interest and faith in quite a bit. I won't be blabbing religious crap at anyone, and I certainly don't mingle well with jesus freaks.

I didn't get another for awhile, about a year... And it was with this really ugly girl...

In all honesty, people make too big a deal over it sometimes. I just like having a warm body next to mine, and having someone to hold. That's the nice part of it to me.

I'm also not the biggest pot advocate anymore. I got kind of burned out on it...

So, why are you homeschooled? I would try and get involved with stuff at the local schools, they usually let you do that.

>_> Thanks, now I feel worse. I've never been kissed, hugged, held or any of that. Ever. Not cause I'm some withdrawn greasy nerd, just cause I don't get out that much. Haven't met the right people, or enough people. Either one.

Parents want to homeschool me, and the schools around here are hilariously horrible. Ones a boot camp like "Christian" School, and the others have insane crime rates and flocks of goths and all those stereotypes. And I wouldn't even want to go to those. Not saying all schools are like that, just these ones. I get out to my youth group every week (Not counting random events they host.) which is nice but I'm not as expressive with religion as any other subject. I don't like talking about religion anymore. Remember how I used to be? God. That was not for me.

Hmm... I just wish I knew how to help you, I've never really been in the same situation before... Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so, what age?
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 28, 2007, 07:48:04 pm »
>.>

Hmm... I just wish I knew how to help you, I've never really been in the same situation before... Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so, what age?

And sorry I made you feel worse. I meant to insert a line about regretting both of them.

I've never really had someone cry on my shoulder, or seem to actually care about me. That's what makes me sad... I'm looking for a deeper relationship, I guess.

wethepeople

« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2007, 07:49:13 pm »
And the girls at my youth group are really... scary. All but one. But I made my topic on that already.

Two sisters. No brothers. One 19 and the other is 16.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 28, 2007, 07:53:40 pm »
And the girls at my youth group are really... scary. All but one. But I made my topic on that already.

Two sisters. No brothers. One 19 and the other is 16.

How close are you to them?

wethepeople

« Reply #205 on: September 28, 2007, 07:56:54 pm »
They are family, I am close with them. You can measure a friendship, not a family relationship. I can't really say how close we are as I don't know what the ceiling on that is, or what the rock bottom is. But we're close, thats the best I can say.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 28, 2007, 08:38:09 pm »
They are family, I am close with them. You can measure a friendship, not a family relationship. I can't really say how close we are as I don't know what the ceiling on that is, or what the rock bottom is. But we're close, thats the best I can say.

Well, try talking to them about it maybe.

wethepeople

« Reply #207 on: September 28, 2007, 08:42:06 pm »
Hmm. Well, it wouldn't help. My parents know cause they are more skilled in observation and reading people than even House. And House is fake. Dead serious they found out at how I looked at her or something. Quite an akward but funny conversation.

My best friend knows and you couldn't clone a better copy of me. He thinks, talks and acts the exact same way I do. Even though its good to have someone who knows, its not good cause he gave me the advice I gave myself. Cause he thinks just like me.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 29, 2007, 01:17:35 pm »
Hmm. Well, it wouldn't help. My parents know cause they are more skilled in observation and reading people than even House. And House is fake. Dead serious they found out at how I looked at her or something. Quite an akward but funny conversation.

My best friend knows and you couldn't clone a better copy of me. He thinks, talks and acts the exact same way I do. Even though its good to have someone who knows, its not good cause he gave me the advice I gave myself. Cause he thinks just like me.

Parents? No, your sisters.

They have friends right?

wethepeople

« Reply #209 on: September 29, 2007, 06:28:27 pm »
Er...

>_> No. They don't. Well they have online friends, no IRL friends.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: September 29, 2007, 06:44:46 pm »
Er...

>_> No. They don't. Well they have online friends, no IRL friends.

Well... That's not good...

Any cousins?

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #211 on: September 29, 2007, 06:48:31 pm »
The trick to getting in a relation is to not look for one. Before you know it, you've accidentally fell into one without even meaning to it. I say this in all honesty, a lot of people's problems are looking for a relationship. This leads to being desperate, which doesn't lead anywhere good. Just live life, get good at being alone. And when you're perfectly fine with being alone, you'll magically end up with a girlfriend.

Here is a Tutorial

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

wethepeople

« Reply #212 on: September 29, 2007, 07:57:55 pm »
All relatives are not in contact. They are all evil, and all suck equally. We don't talk to any relatives be it aunts, uncles, grandmas, etc. Nothing. =/

Thanks Iron, but I kinda want to fall into one. And I'm not following that rickroll.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 29, 2007, 08:05:54 pm »
its not a rick roll

i watched it twas funny

Iron if you change it to a rick roll now i'll kill you

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #214 on: September 29, 2007, 08:20:25 pm »
Its not a Rick Roll, and I think Rick Rolling got old when WoW people started doing it.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #215 on: September 29, 2007, 11:34:40 pm »
Wow, I haven't met any of shyox's standards of life.

EDIT: And I'll be 19 in less than a month... >_<
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 11:35:18 pm by Fortress »

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #216 on: September 30, 2007, 12:09:45 am »
>.>

EL gets turned down yet again.

She gave me the "you'll find better people in college" shit. I can't tell you how much that excuse pisses me off. The two girls who I've ever seriously liked have given me that oxshit excuse now. Is it that hard to realize that if I'm asking you out after being in college for a month and very actively searching, I'm not going to find someone anytime soon? At least just tell me that you're saying no because you don't like me. It's a lot simpler and makes me a lot less angry.

[/rant]
fuck off

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 30, 2007, 11:03:14 am »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
>.>

EL gets turned down yet again.

She gave me the "you'll find better people in college" shit. I can't tell you how much that excuse pisses me off. The two girls who I've ever seriously liked have given me that bullshit excuse now. Is it that hard to realize that if I'm asking you out after being in college for a month and very actively searching, I'm not going to find someone anytime soon? At least just tell me that you're saying no because you don't like me. It's a lot simpler and makes me a lot less angry.

[/rant]

Well, fuck 'em. I hate the run-around game more though... Where they drag it out, and it becomes a painful process that can only end in my inevitable death.

I'm gonna go play FF7.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #218 on: September 30, 2007, 12:52:27 pm »
heres the plan: learn to make really really good cake. and churn your own ice cream. then everyone will love you!

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #219 on: September 30, 2007, 02:50:55 pm »
Quote from: IronSoldier820
The trick to getting in a relation is to not look for one. Before you know it, you've accidentally fell into one without even meaning to it. I say this in all honesty, a lot of people's problems are looking for a relationship. This leads to being desperate, which doesn't lead anywhere good. Just live life, get good at being alone. And when you're perfectly fine with being alone, you'll magically end up with a girlfriend.

Here is a Tutorial

Hey, that's my style!!!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317