Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ever wanted to fucking kill a grave digger?  (Read 45333 times)

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
Ever been in a relationship?
« Reply #260 on: November 24, 2007, 12:17:19 pm »
I swear, topics like these and a few others are the only reason I still check the forums.

Alright, now I thought for the longest time that I wasn't liked by ANYBODY, but it turns out it's quite a few... None I was really interested.

I could tell they were interested in me because when I got my new haircut they fawned over me like I was baby jesus. There are some pretty attractive girls in the whole drama department at school (I'm pretty involved in Theatre), and I like a few... But one stands out in particular. She's deep, she's got a great laugh, a great smell, she's delicate, and feels nice to hold. She's got these awe-inspiring eyes, blue like mine, and the best part is yet to come: She listens to GREAT music. We like the same things, and she just loves all the same bands I do. She knows who the Clash are, and she's just awesome. She's playful and funny, and just makes me feel good.

And I'm all sure that she doesn't like me. I smoke pot, do weird shit, get drunk, am a huge blasphemer, and am kind of an asshole. She's an uber-christian, maybe not so much anymore (She reads too much literature to keep up her faith that strong, in my opinion) But I AM a little funny and my looks aren't bad. Another notch against me is that she almost dated my sister... They kissed, probably multiple times, And my sister still has a huge crush on her and likes her a lot still, and says she hates us when we're together. Another thing is that her friend doesn't like me much, and cockblocks me constantly. THE FINAL notch is that her parents are MEGA-UBER-Christians and I doubt they would ever let her be with me. With all of this, why worry about her liking me when I can't touch her without incurring the wrath of so many people, right?

Her and her boyfriend had some problems, and they broke up, and at the same time someone told her I liked her. Half of my friends are telling me to go for it now she's single, and others say she's not interested at all. You can never tell when a girl from our theatre group is flirting because they're so affectionate in what they say and do. I couldn't really tell. So I send her somethingon facebook, and we get to talking about relationships and stuff, and she says she's not happy with her boyfriend, who she got back together with. It kinds of stunts me, but it's alright.

Then she breaks up with him and tells me she has a crush on me.

Wow. Mega-awesome.

But the aforementioned problems, plus her not wanting a relationship have kind of kept us from taking what we have further.

But we do have something, and it's not the same as friendship. IT's some sort of unspoken middleground between friendship and relationship without the awkwardness of dating. We're just getting comfortable around the other one, and we're more affectionate. It's weird for sure, but fun. A huge change from what I'm used to, and what I thought I wanted.

And that's what's going on with me, if you took too long to read it.

TL;DR

You can skim through it and get what's happening, you tweeter.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #261 on: November 24, 2007, 12:46:38 pm »
I actually read all that.
Dunno why, but i read it all.
3 minutes.

EHHHH!!!, whatever

good for u though bud. Personally, i think it feels a lot better knowing whether or not they like you. Even if you don't start going out with them, or even if they don't like you. It's a lot better knowing.
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 24, 2007, 12:57:27 pm »
lawl

your sister and your almost girlfriend made out

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 24, 2007, 01:09:31 pm »
Quote from: Shyox
I swear, topics like these and a few others are the only reason I still check the forums.

Alright, now I thought for the longest time that I wasn't liked by ANYBODY, but it turns out it's quite a few... None I was really interested.

I could tell they were interested in me because when I got my new haircut they fawned over me like I was baby jesus. There are some pretty attractive girls in the whole drama department at school (I'm pretty involved in Theatre), and I like a few... But one stands out in particular. She's deep, she's got a great laugh, a great smell, she's delicate, and feels nice to hold. She's got these awe-inspiring eyes, blue like mine, and the best part is yet to come: She listens to GREAT music. We like the same things, and she just loves all the same bands I do. She knows who the Clash are, and she's just awesome. She's playful and funny, and just makes me feel good.

And I'm all sure that she doesn't like me. I smoke pot, do weird shit, get drunk, am a huge blasphemer, and am kind of an asshole. She's an uber-christian, maybe not so much anymore (She reads too much literature to keep up her faith that strong, in my opinion) But I AM a little funny and my looks aren't bad. Another notch against me is that she almost dated my sister... They kissed, probably multiple times, And my sister still has a huge crush on her and likes her a lot still, and says she hates us when we're together. Another thing is that her friend doesn't like me much, and cockblocks me constantly. THE FINAL notch is that her parents are MEGA-UBER-Christians and I doubt they would ever let her be with me. With all of this, why worry about her liking me when I can't touch her without incurring the wrath of so many people, right?

Her and her boyfriend had some problems, and they broke up, and at the same time someone told her I liked her. Half of my friends are telling me to go for it now she's single, and others say she's not interested at all. You can never tell when a girl from our theatre group is flirting because they're so affectionate in what they say and do. I couldn't really tell. So I send her somethingon facebook, and we get to talking about relationships and stuff, and she says she's not happy with her boyfriend, who she got back together with. It kinds of stunts me, but it's alright.

Then she breaks up with him and tells me she has a crush on me.

Wow. Mega-awesome.

But the aforementioned problems, plus her not wanting a relationship have kind of kept us from taking what we have further.

But we do have something, and it's not the same as friendship. IT's some sort of unspoken middleground between friendship and relationship without the awkwardness of dating. We're just getting comfortable around the other one, and we're more affectionate. It's weird for sure, but fun. A huge change from what I'm used to, and what I thought I wanted.

And that's what's going on with me, if you took too long to read it.

TL;DR

You can skim through it and get what's happening, you tweeter.
You lucky bastard >__> And I used to think no one ever liked me like that. But then I found out when I went to HS that two guys did <__< But one moved to PA and the other went to some other HS. ;_; Bla bla, I'll save the here-and-now stories.

But, is your sister Bi? Or your friend who you like? O_o Either way, that's so awesome that she likes you back. Now you gotta go for it or you'll be sent to hell. Or whatever they do.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 01:10:06 pm by Loren »

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #264 on: November 24, 2007, 01:33:57 pm »
I started reading from the beginning of this topic a while ago, got to page 11, and said fuck it.

And yes, I can confirm from personal experience most internet relationships do implode. Epically. Though every once in a while one seems to go well...
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 24, 2007, 01:43:48 pm »
Internet relationships...

They're just kind of odd to me. Too much is said by a person's said, gestures, movements, and mannerisms that it's only some shell of what a relationship should be.

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
« Reply #266 on: November 24, 2007, 01:46:35 pm »
Yes, after having a real relationship I was kind of like "wow, why did I ever bother with internet ladies? This is so much better."
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 24, 2007, 02:24:06 pm »
Quote from: Shyox

I have this same kinda thing going on with that girl i was talking about a while ago,
she still has a bf but over the break i have found out that 1. she liked me last year when i thought she hated me 2. she still likes me 3. i dont know how much and that worrys me because her bf and i are friends and i dont want her to do something that will piss him off

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 24, 2007, 02:46:56 pm »
Hey, at least you know she likes you. I think I'm coasting on neutral with guys, none like me but none hate me.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 24, 2007, 02:53:33 pm »
ah that sucks

Though I really wish i knew she liked me last year, would have saved me a lot of grief had i not been dating the people i dated over summer

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: November 25, 2007, 01:49:23 pm »
At least you dated people over the summer, lawl.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #271 on: November 25, 2007, 02:02:18 pm »
I'm trying to see a girl that I've only actually met once, but have had good chats with through IM. No, I didn't meet her on the web. Web relationships....: \

Anyways, I don't have her number, but she just broke up with her boyfriend, so I'm waiting for the right opportunity to ask her to some event.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 02:04:47 pm by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #272 on: November 25, 2007, 03:20:59 pm »
web relationships can work out if you get an idea of who they really are. online personalities can be misleading.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 25, 2007, 03:50:19 pm »
Quote from: Flask
I'm trying to see a girl that I've only actually met once, but have had good chats with through IM. No, I didn't meet her on the web. Web relationships....: \

Anyways, I don't have her number, but she just broke up with her boyfriend, so I'm waiting for the right opportunity to ask her to some event.

i knew it!!!!! you said this was a no when i asked 2 days ago >_>

Also: I recomend telling leah your not interested if you dont want problems

Offline MasterMoonCricket

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 25, 2007, 10:12:48 pm »
fuck relationships and just have as much fucking sex as possible.
word.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #275 on: November 26, 2007, 04:33:26 pm »
Quote from: blacksheep7
Quote from: Leo
Also, being married does not count as a relationship, so get in one now.

Hmmm...  do you have anything to back that up?  Not that I doubt you, just that if I try to use that excuse with my wife I might need a better argument.        

Ummm... your wife's in a relationship... with me!!! Does that work?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 27, 2007, 08:10:05 pm »
Last update:

Things are going well. I'm happy. We're happy. At least I hope she is, haha.

She's awesome, and makes me laugh.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 05, 2007, 05:13:31 pm »
lucky

at the moment my problem has gotten worse
i have gone from having one friend with a bf who likes me to having 2 friends with bfs who like me (well one im sure, the other is like 98% sure)

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 05, 2007, 06:54:58 pm »
Better then me. Try having all your friends get all friendly with the person then spring it on them "Omgah, you know my friend likes you" bla bla bla. Very annoying/embarrassing.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 06, 2007, 08:20:57 pm »
haha

well it just got worse

I'm now up too 3 people, all with bfs

0_0 why me?!?!?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.271 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317