Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I like someone. There, I said it.  (Read 8689 times)

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
I like someone. There, I said it.
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2007, 03:20:26 am »
i have a question for you c-zom.
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2007, 09:14:23 am »
dude... do you realize what will happen if ace sees this topic?
No
she'll be like, "Oh you got to talk to her! do it! I know its hard but you got to do it! ya da ya da ya da."
she won't let you rest until you do something
and it is not that hard to talk to her is it i mean i lik one of my best friends
frag i sat at her lunch table with a bunch of other girls
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2007, 09:42:32 am »
^^ouch, how did you do that?

also c-zom, just do it. I did it and im still here after rejection. The worst thing is putting it off because then you'll convince yourself the she really likes or dislikes you and if you ever get around to asking and it turns out she odes not like you, it will really mess with your mind

vector speeks from experience sadley

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2007, 06:12:12 pm »
Do it. You know you have to and that Delta is completely right. All thats left is to just do it. Don't think, think will lead to procrastinating which will lead nowhere. Just. Do. It.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

wethepeople

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2007, 06:29:21 pm »
Alright, I'll do it. >_> If it goes wrong its all your asses.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2007, 06:40:44 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
Alright, I'll do it. >_> If it goes wrong its all your asses.
I'm an ass anyway.

I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2007, 08:10:15 pm »
you can blame vector,
because i dont care how crappy life gets, i always smile  (ask flask, it's kinda creepy really)

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2007, 08:13:54 pm »
XD

Man, I just need to get my confidence up to do this. >_> It will be a very big leap, and will start a brand new chapter rather quickly. I really can't see her saying no, but then again don't get my hopes up.

-Is nervous as hell-

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2007, 08:19:32 pm »
Don't even think of confidence. Otherwise you might think you lack it and simply take that as an excuse to not do it. In fact, what did I say about thinking?

wethepeople

« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2007, 08:22:54 pm »
I could add a communistic quote I know to this: "There is no need to think, the Emperor thinks for you."

I won't think about it, it will just tonic out and God knows what her reaction will be. Most likely shocked. >_>

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2007, 08:23:10 pm »
ok just call and ask now, if you cant call do it as soon as possible

dont make me blow your nation up >_>

wethepeople

« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2007, 08:24:18 pm »
I don't have her number. I see her Thursday. >_> You know there's a 95% chance I'm going to chicken out. Unless I truly screw all worries and just do it.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2007, 08:27:56 pm »
just do it, if there is one thing that you should trust me about its dating,
i have a bit more experience than i would like on the subject

wethepeople

« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2007, 08:28:45 pm »
What do I say? How do I say it? She's always around her friends, and my friends always go wherever I go. Do I grow some bawls and just ask?

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2007, 08:30:38 pm »
tell your friends wat your going to do and ask for some space (this also makes it really hard to back down) then ask if you can talk to her for a second

wethepeople

« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2007, 08:31:34 pm »
Holy crap...

You're a genius, Vector. If I tell them (My friends know I like her.) they'll be forced to cheer me on, and I CAN'T back down. =D

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2007, 08:33:25 pm »
as i said, way too much experience
ive use this before, works great unless friends are ass holes (ie: go tell the girl before you get to talk to her, have had a problem with this before)

wethepeople

« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2007, 08:35:32 pm »
Alright. So, thus becomes Operation C-zom Gets Shotdown.

>_>; It'll be worth a shot, and I can finally put this behind me. -Stretches- Come Thursday I'll have an answer hopefully.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2007, 08:38:20 pm »
good luck mate, my yours be better than mine

and your time dating, may that be MUCH better than mine

wethepeople

« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2007, 08:40:22 pm »
Hehe, thanks Vec. =D

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317