Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I like someone. There, I said it.  (Read 8681 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
I like someone. There, I said it.
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2007, 08:41:58 pm »
scratch that

may your time dating in no way (cept involving girls) resemble mine >_>

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2007, 08:46:26 pm »
Heh, thanks man. >_> Hopefully it will go good... if she says yes. I still don't know what I'm gonna tell my parents, or her, or myself. But I'm going to ask her.

Y'know I have $20 riding on this thing? My best friend bet me I couldn't do it. I'll prove him wrong. <_<

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2007, 08:53:15 pm »
i recomend telling your parents right when you start dating,
i didnt tell mine till just a few months ago and "the talk" was longer and aquward because i had been dating for a while

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2007, 11:59:28 pm »
Quote from: Vector
i recomend telling your parents right when you start dating,
i didnt tell mine till just a few months ago and "the talk" was longer and aquward because i had been dating for a while
^haha that, me too.

but yeah, when i went to ask a girl to our christmas dance last year, i told my friends if i didnt do it by 3:00, they could boot me in the nuts, BTW, smeeth was one of them, and as expected, to keep my boys intact, i asked the girl. Got rejected, but still asked
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

wethepeople

« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2007, 12:33:10 am »
Change of plans.

I'm thinking that a random out of /no where/ invitiation will really screw things up. Seriously, it IS a bit akward.  Should I stick with the game plan or should I wait until an activity comes up? IE skating, some Christmas thing, Halloween festival, etc. Where I could try and hang out with her and then ask her instead of a complete shot in the dark.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2007, 02:57:06 am »
dont put it off any longer. if shess going to say yes, she'll say it regardless of whether it comes out of nowhere or if its at some event.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2007, 11:00:20 am »
C-Zom. Do it.

The force is with you, my son.

Now goeth, and see the peak of the great mountain!

FACE YOUR DESTINY!!!!
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2007, 11:01:57 am »
Search your feelings, you know it to be true

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline master31347

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sexybeast.com
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2007, 11:04:04 am »
cocks
Quote from: Flask
My spy name is Thane Durand, but if you remember that later, be on the lookout for a brain wipe.

<---- Recruited the most for the month of September

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2007, 11:26:16 am »
Quote from: wethepeople
Change of plans.

I'm thinking that a random out of /no where/ invitiation will really screw things up. Seriously, it IS a bit akward.  Should I stick with the game plan or should I wait until an activity comes up? IE skating, some Christmas thing, Halloween festival, etc. Where I could try and hang out with her and then ask her instead of a complete shot in the dark.
You're thinking about changing plans? What the hell did I say about thinking?

Quote from: master31347
cocks
I am in agreement with this post, thus, I am quoting it.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2007, 09:04:09 pm »
well im asking the only other person i would go to homecomming with to homecomming tmaro,
hold me too this. if i dont say that i did it and what the answer was tmaro i want someone to send a cruise missle mah way
i wont fight back <_<

wethepeople

« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2007, 01:05:57 am »
You have my word Vector. >_> It will be done.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2007, 07:32:21 am »
Quote from: wethepeople
Change of plans.

This is you rationalizing putting it off. I have done this. This is not a good idea. Granted, I did finally ask the girl out, but only because she already knew I liked her and Shamed wouldn’t leave me the hell alone until I asked. If it wasn’t for those two things, I very seriously doubt I would have been able to break the cycle of “now isn’t the right time” that I was in. Don’t start down that path.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

wethepeople

« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2007, 01:52:24 pm »
>_> Alright, alright.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2007, 03:16:50 pm »

Right when i was going to ask her to go to homecomming with me, she asked me
no missles at me, i did as i said

VICTORY!

wethepeople

« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2007, 04:13:30 pm »
@__@

Holy crap, nice Vector!

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2007, 04:34:43 pm »
XD

Last year at Snowball, I was considering asking one girl, right up until she asked me. I was quite pleased with that.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

wethepeople

« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2007, 04:36:11 pm »
Lets hope I get lucky Thursday and the same happens to me. <_<

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2007, 04:37:07 pm »
if an ugly bastard like me can do et than YOU CAN DO ET!

wethepeople

« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2007, 04:42:12 pm »
I'm sorry, but I'm uglier. >_>

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317