Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I like someone. There, I said it.  (Read 8676 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
I like someone. There, I said it.
« Reply #120 on: October 02, 2007, 04:46:31 pm »
*doubts it*

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

wethepeople

« Reply #121 on: October 02, 2007, 04:55:48 pm »
>_> Trust me, I am. I have no pics to prove it, but I've gotten the insults to prove it.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2007, 05:03:27 pm »
and you think i havent?

well w/e i dont care

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #123 on: October 02, 2007, 07:02:52 pm »
I'm also...ok, no, I'm apparently not ugly. Finding that out was a blow to my low self-esteem, let me tell you.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

wethepeople

« Reply #124 on: October 02, 2007, 07:11:36 pm »
Yeah. Having mild acne as well as being ugly has not helped my esteem. <_< Which isn't even intact anymore.

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #125 on: October 03, 2007, 12:02:44 am »
Just tell people it's from the irritation caused by having to wear a mask to protect your identity when fighting crime at night.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #126 on: October 03, 2007, 06:25:31 am »
Well, I've got a date with Cassie sometime, hopefully she'll get ungrounded soon...

Hmm...
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #127 on: October 03, 2007, 07:04:36 pm »
Cassie, I don't remember what she looks like. Maybe you could post pics to refresh my memory?

PICS. NAO.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

wethepeople

« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2007, 05:29:31 pm »
I'm not doing it. <_< I see her in a half hour, and there's no way in hell.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2007, 05:33:17 pm »
do it, you know you want to

wethepeople

« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2007, 05:33:55 pm »
I know I want to, but my gut tells me its not worth it. A lot of crap will hit the fan if I do. =/

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2007, 05:35:14 pm »
it is worth it because other wise it will rip you apart from the inside out. belive me, again i know from experience, unfortunatly
dont make the same mistakes i made

wethepeople

« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2007, 05:36:25 pm »
I've faced worth things tearing me up, and survived. I will be able to forget about this.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2007, 05:43:10 pm »
do it NAO!

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #134 on: October 04, 2007, 07:08:46 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
I've faced worth things tearing me up, and survived. I will be able to forget about this.
Yes, but even if you do survive, thats bad logic.

For example, thats like if someone told you to say no if you didn't want to be shot in the foot, but you just stand there and not saying anything. Sure, you'll survive, but why the hell go through the pain in the first place when all you have to do is speak up?

I thought I had a good comparison going with being shot in the foot, but I couldn't follow up with anything coherent.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

wethepeople

« Reply #135 on: October 04, 2007, 10:19:31 pm »
I give up. Its not worth it. She's not worth it. The whole place isn't worth it. And I'm not chickening out, its a fact. Being sucked into a complete religious whirlpool and changing who I am and crap... not gonna happen. She's TOO different than me. Not worth my time.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 04, 2007, 10:31:52 pm »
This is so you chickening out. As someone who is incredibly good at rationalizing things to himself and also way too cynical to atually buy into said rationalizations, I can definitively say that that is what you are doing. You spoke way too much about this girl for you to actually lose interest. Even if you try and rationalize it away, it'll come back and bite you if you don't speak up.

Let me put it this way. If you get a "no" it's doubtful it will change much unless this girl is a complete bitch. If you get a "yes" well... fuck the rest of it. You don't get a lot of oppurtunities to be happy in life, so why bother settling for normalcy when one of them presents itself. Even if the rest of your life goes to hell... which would you rather hold on to? Her, or general crap?
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

wethepeople

« Reply #137 on: October 04, 2007, 10:36:31 pm »
It IS going to be a no, Delta. Period. If she actually says yes if I ask, which I'm not going to, I would die of a heart attack just cause she said yes. Her only social outlet is church. Her family is mega Christian, she reads the Bible, its all based around God. The music she likes is religious or very conservative. I'm the polar opposite now. =/ My family doesn't like her family. My sisters don't like her at all. Its just.. not worth it. It will explode into a million pieces if I ever /ask/. Trust me Delta, its not worth it.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 04, 2007, 10:45:31 pm »
You don't create a 17 page topic about someone you do not like. I put it to you that if your family does not like her to the point where it is affecting your decision...they should go fuck themselves. That's a little harsh, but I never let my family and their attitudes affect my decisions in this type of thing. If I did, I would never have asked out Kara. I am much happier for having done so.

As for religion. I can see how that might be sticky for you, however, that is not an excuse not to ask. Anticipation of failure becomes a self-fulfilling profecy when it ditates your actions. If you never attempt that which you think you may fail in, you will never succeed at it. You owe it to yourself to at last give it a shot before deciding it can't work. For all you know, you are throwing away your happiness on the off-hance that it won't make your life any better.

wethepeople

« Reply #139 on: October 04, 2007, 10:50:21 pm »
My family's negative views are actually correct about her family, and the church. =/ Truthfully I like her, but I'm afraid of negative views and criticism, and the fake that it could turn into a total shitstorm. And I'm serious about that. What if's can kill a man. >_>

Is is a sticky situation cause I want /nothing/ to do with the extremist side of religion. Nothing. And her family is /very/ religious. Like to the point they might think something /completely/ crazy if I ask her out. Like I'm trying to turn her away or anything. They're that weird sometimes, trust me. I don't want to try it. I don't wanto to activate the infinite minefield. Its not worth it to me. I like her, sure, but its not worth what will happen. =/

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317