Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: RIA's stance on drugs  (Read 5209 times)

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2007, 12:26:54 am »
Quote from: DRUNKENKING
Read the article. And whether or not alchohol is doing this is irrelevant. Yes there has not been ever been a record of Weed overdose. its the secondary effects that weed does to you is what kills.
It does not make you halucinate.

If it's smoked in a pipe, instead of in shitty ass papper that a lot of people use, it's a lot better for you.

It's also not near as bad as cigaretts.
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2007, 02:01:21 pm »
Quote from: DRUNKENKING
Read the article. And whether or not alchohol is doing this is irrelevant. Yes there has not been ever been a record of Weed overdose. its the secondary effects that weed does to you is what kills.

What secondary effects? The high?

More people die from cigarettes than from ALCHOHOL AND WEED combined!
A Lannister always pays his debts

wethepeople

RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2007, 04:06:12 pm »
I'm not saying its bad for you, will kill you, etc. I don't disrespect or hate on anyone that smokes, but its simply not for me. I don't want to smoke, I don't have intentions of getting addicted to anything. <_> No thanks, basically. If any of you do smoke, fine. I just never will.

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/angellicdarkness
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2007, 04:11:37 pm »
I hate when people ask me to, but I respect their use of weed. Harder drugs, hell no..I feel no respect for them. I have even less respect for those who peddle that crap to kids.
~ Taladrea

your # Did not want to post it dut where r u @ ?

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2007, 04:14:47 pm »
If I had all of my health notes with me about drugs, I would tell you guys all you need to know about how bad drugs are. all i really remember is that crystal meth is one of the most dangerous drugs out there right now with one of the highest killing rate from it.

when Monday comes around, I'll bring home my notes about narcotics, stimulants, alcohol, hallucinogens, and date recruit drugs. then I will  type it all down for your knowledge.

also when my health teacher was in collage, she smoke cat nip as a bet and won $50 dollars

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2007, 04:18:48 pm »
WTF, catnip? Even I know that is not for human consumption. Its a weed for kitties! Which I don't exactly agree with giving to cats after seeing an ex's cat go bonkers off of it, it went from psycho cat to Ultimate psycho cat in less then 30 seconds after it eating it.
~ Taladrea

and can I have it?

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." - Bruce Feirstein

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2007, 04:27:03 pm »
Quote from: Taladrea
WTF, catnip? Even I know that is not for human consumption. Its a weed for kitties! Which I don't exactly agree with giving to cats after seeing an ex's cat go bonkers off of it, it went from psycho cat to Ultimate psycho cat in less then 30 seconds after it eating it.

my cat gets all drunk like and pukes when she eats catnip, it's very funny to watch.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2007, 05:25:55 pm »
Hugs not drugs
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2007, 12:25:04 am »
You're not actually supposed to feed cats catnip...
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2007, 12:30:02 am »
Well then whats the point of Catnip?

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2007, 01:18:32 am »
but thay eat it any way" bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnn}  v  w2qw "cat on catnip on keys
its like geting a 3 year old not to flush stuff down the craper like my car KEYS you tell them not too and thay do it any way
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2007, 04:51:26 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser
The smell is what does things to them...well, I suppose that eating it will do stuff to, but they're not supposed to eat it.

Offline Taladrea

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2007, 07:21:03 pm »
Quote from: Azural
Quote from: Kaiser
The smell is what does things to them...well, I suppose that eating it will do stuff to, but they're not supposed to eat it.

The ex fed the nip by way of just spreading it out on a flat surface like the floor, cat would eat it, and sniff it...then roll around in it. Mind you...the cat already had issues.
~ Taladrea

and can I have it?

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2007, 04:03:24 pm »
Cat toys can contain catnip and some cats love to play with them while others are not interested. Cat owners do not need to worry about allowing their cats access to catnip because there are, for the most part, no negative side effects to doing so. However, some cats become overly excited when exposed to catnip, so aging or obese cats with heart troubles should be kept away from it. A diabetic cat can also experience complications from catnip

There you have it.
Nepeta cataria is weakly psychoactive, variably eliciting sedation, euphoria, and, in higher doses, nausea. Although its effect is very mild, catnip may be used as a substitute for marijuana, often in combination with damiana.

A study conducted at Iowa State University suggests that pure nepetalactone, a constituent of the essential oil of N. cataria, may be 10 times as effective at repelling mosquitos as the common repellent, DEET. Catnip had been long recognized as a good companion plant, in that it appeared to repel pest insects, and this study offers insight into the phenomenon.

Catnip Mosquito Spray FTW.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 04:05:01 pm by zblewski »

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Vietnamese Guy

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2007, 06:12:04 am »
WE'RE IN YUR HOUSE

TAKNG YUR DRUGZ

callofduty

RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2007, 07:24:52 am »
Quote from: Flask
When you take as many meds as I take, you don't need illegals.
I have to agree with you there

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2007, 09:04:24 am »
Quote from: Vietnamese Guy
WE'RE IN YUR HOUSE

TAKNG YUR DRUGZ
Shhhhhhh....don't tell.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2007, 02:28:17 pm »
I have not, and probably never will take any illegal drugs. Hell, I don't even drink (when I'm in Germnay. Here, it's illegal and I [usually] stay away from doing anything illegal). I did, however, date a girl who smokes pot. I really don't have a problem with it. In fact, it would probably be safer than most things (see: alcohol) if it was legalized and made legitimate. As it is, you can get some messed up crap laced in with it. (Speaking from the girl's personal experience, not my own).
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.idontrollonshabbat.com
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2007, 08:53:17 am »
Quote from: Taladrea
Weed, I am ok with as far as drugs go. But harder crap, I will not stand for. Especially seeing what it can do to a person via someone I knew doing them. *shakes head* Drugs like meth and E are evil.

Agree'd but even weed you have to watch sometimes with some people who cant control themselves.

всe... Чиллах именно так...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=121543

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.idontrollonshabbat.com
RIA's stance on drugs
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2007, 08:54:12 am »
Alcohol is more hype then anything.

всe... Чиллах именно так...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=121543

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317