Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Vending Machine *game*  (Read 40873 times)

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.68" long.
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: BritishEmpire
  • Ruler: LordShaiyan
Re: Vending Machine *game*
« Reply #180 on: May 04, 2010, 10:28:55 am »
You get accused of raping a 13 year old girl and sentenced to death by hanging  :o
------------------Insert Coin----------------------------------------------------------------
People do not plan to fail,they fail to plan :)

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #181 on: May 04, 2010, 10:32:35 am »
You get sent to the middle ages where you are beheaded for witchcraft. They used a dull axe and had to hit you 100 time in the neck to kill you, and even then your head wasn't fully off.

*Ic*

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 04, 2010, 10:36:35 am »
Well,you'll get scared to know that,even after the 100 hits,I'm still alive(they used a dull plastic axe) and I'm gonna get you soon  :o
------------------------Insert Coin----------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 04, 2010, 10:40:42 am »
First, HOW IN THE HELL DO THEY HAVE PLASTIC???? That is a fairly modern invention, considering 1850's rather modern.

Second, they redo your execution, this time with a dull METAL axe. They hit you 100 time in the neck to kill you, and even then your head wasn't fully off.

*Ic*

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 04, 2010, 10:57:02 am »
Well,first,HOW THE HELL COULD I GO TO THE MIDDLE AGE??As far as i know,there's no such thing as time machine(atleast,at the present).And another thing,I fixed my head(It was not fully cut off and i fixed it because I'm a wizard (Hogwarts) lol ;D).By the way,I'll get you.And when I get to your place,you'll be dead in no time :D
---------------------------Insert Coin-----------------------------------------------------

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 04, 2010, 11:18:51 am »
Well, going by Einstein's theory about time, time is a dimension, 4-d if you will. By this theory, using the right methods, one could go to any place in time, the relative past, present, and future. Using this ideology, one could theoretically go back in time using methods such as a worm hole or a rift in space-time. The only bad thing about that rather than using a theoretical time machine is you wouldn't be able to get back to the present, you'd be stuck where you ended up for the rest of your life, or until you found another rift that would lead you back to the current time. That in and of itself is a great challenge, for you would have no tools or guides on how to judge where a rift or worm hole will take you. If one could discern how to create these rifts in space-time and figure out how to know what time you'd be going to, you could theoretically make a time machine. Not one you'd carry in a pocket, or fit upon a ship, but one you would project into the planes of reality and travel. Not that a 15 year old high school student would know anything about that. >.>

You get an empty tonic can.

*Ic*

Edit: Also, you consider the notion that a wizard can survive and repair an injury so grievous as beheading. That is the concept that He Who Must Not Be Named held, that wizards and witches shouldn't be held to mere mortal death. Plain and simple, it didn't work that way. If it did, Sir Nicolas would have his head on, and not be nearly headless.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 11:22:09 am by Shadow Rorick »

Offline LordShaiyan

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 102 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 04, 2010, 11:25:10 am »
If ya want to travel time,you'll have to go faster than the speed of light,which is 180,000 miles per second.Can you make a device like that?And about the wormhole,people are not sure even if it exists!! lol there's no going back in time in reality...
----------------------Insert Coin------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 04, 2010, 11:29:09 am »
Lets take this debate to a new thread, I'll start it in a minute.

You get a wad of counterfeit bills.

*Ic*

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 2.12" long.
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 04, 2010, 01:03:26 pm »
You get a severe case of poison ivy on your testicles! :-[ :'(

inserts coins

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 04, 2010, 01:16:18 pm »
Jokes on you, I don't get poison ivy rash.  ;D

You get the rash I was supposed to get.

*Ic*

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 04, 2010, 02:00:18 pm »
You get reincarnated as an ostrich! :P

inserts coins

Offline king pajuga

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 1.04" long.
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 04, 2010, 07:55:05 pm »
you get a used Q-tip

IC

Offline Echorion

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Yvonne Strahovski is hot. And I'm awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 05, 2010, 01:30:42 am »
You get to go on a date with Leo.

ic
I just noticed my sig sucks.
I'm going to make a new one, when I finally get around to stop procrastinating...
---

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 05, 2010, 10:25:37 pm »
You get to chaperon Leo and king pajuga on their date! ...because leo's parents wont let him attend a social gathering unless someone is there to ensure proper behavior. ::)

inserts coins

Offline king pajuga

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 05, 2010, 11:00:38 pm »
you get a Popsicle delivered by none other than

insert cion

Offline Echorion

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 06, 2010, 11:51:14 am »
you get to go on a date with jessica alba  :o

ic
I'm going to make a new one, when I finally get around to stop procrastinating...
---

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 06, 2010, 01:17:31 pm »
nice!  You get to go on a date with al gore! ::)

inserts coins

Offline Echorion

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2010, 11:40:50 pm »
You get a date with with Madonna.
 :-\ fuck those veins are disgusting btw.

ic

---

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 08, 2010, 09:40:50 am »
You get a life size cardboard cut out of oprah! :-*

inserts coins
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 11:15:11 am by king maguga »

Offline king pajuga

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 08, 2010, 11:14:08 pm »
you get nothing and like it. next time put in coins :P

IC

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317